Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: Problems/benefits that come with height [Re: OldSpice]
    #2125617 - 11/20/03 04:43 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Alounacara said:
Thats pretty tall for a droid

Or a gnome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShrewDigsby
Toker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shrewtown somewhere near ...
Re: Problems/benefits that come with height [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #2125631 - 11/20/03 04:54 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

the taller you are the smaller your dick looks proportionately.

rule of thumb, if you're small then date small girls. My girl's 5'10" tall :O

--------------------
Marijuana is a horticultural plant.  Hemp is an industrial weed.  I believe they were both provided to us by GOD to use and enjoy.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: Problems/benefits that come with height [Re: ShrewDigsby]
    #2125910 - 11/20/03 07:23 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

fuck all of you

I'm 5-3, and weigh in at about 105

I'm 23 and I get carded to see a fucking R-rated movie.  But thats cool, because most police officers don't suspect someone that looks like he should be in Jr high to be carryin a kilo around in his backpack :wink:  "I don't know anything about no dope officer, honest- I'm just a kid!"

But what really sucks about being short is how so many people think they can kick my ass- I know ya'll big motherfuckers have to deal with the same problem- you walk into a bar and everyone wants to kick your ass.  I've been studying martial arts for about 15 years, so anyone who tries to pick on me in order to impress their girlfriend is in for a surprise!  People are so fucking unoriginal- they look at me and think I'll be an easy KO- they dont realize that everyone else has thought that same shit, and I've been getting in fights every day since I was in grade school- I've gotten pretty good at it by now. 

One time in high school this big jock mutherfucker rushed me- he was prolly 3 or 4 times my size.  But I guess they dont allow kicks to the knee in football, cuz he really wasnt expectin that shit.  I fucked his knee up so bad he had to have surgery- and it totally ruined his chances of getting into college on a football scholarship (god knows his brain wasnt gonna get him there) :lol:  That dude was a dick- he totally deserved that shit.  He was really the bully of the whole school- so many geeks and nerds thanked me for what I did.  to this day I have no remorse about ruining his entire life.  I think he's a janitor now or somethin.

But anyway, at least the ladies dont seem to mind my height.  My average sized dick looks really big on me.  Most girls get confused and think its bigger than it really is :lol:  Still, every now and then I meet a chick whose archetypical expectation of a man is some big hairy ape motherfucker- haha, I look more like one o them Grey Aliens.  But thats cool, cuz I can go to a rave and pretend to be 17 and score with teenage chix :grin:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale