Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Urinating in the shower.
    #9254238 -

:thumbup::thumbup: :piss:  :shroompick: :thumbup::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinating in the shower. [Re: vandago]
    #9254259 -

ya lol it took me a while be4 i got up the guts to do it in front of my gf


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinating in the shower. [Re: Coaster]
    #9254284 -

Lmao.....I've done it on my girlfriend ( after about a month or so too )...........it hurts getting slapped while you're wet and naked.........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinating in the shower. [Re: vandago]
    #9254304 -

a necessity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinating in the shower. [Re: memes]
    #9254309 -

lol were did ya aim


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinating in the shower. [Re: vandago]
    #9254320 -

vandago said:
Lmao.....I've done it on my girlfriend ( after about a month or so too )...........it hurts getting slapped while you're wet and naked.........



:highfive:  I did it to my ex once too.  :lol:  She didn't notice though, since she kept the water piping hot and full blast she didn't notice the stream hitting her in the thigh.  Goooood times.... lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinating in the shower. [Re: Coaster]
    #9254321 -

Below the waist, mid thigh or so, still too early in the relationship for anything higher than that.........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinating in the shower. [Re: vandago]
    #9254328 -

vandago said:
Lmao.....I've done it on my girlfriend ( after about a month or so too )...........it hurts getting slapped while you're wet and naked.........




:lol:


and yet you still deny pissing on derx's tent :smirk:


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinating in the shower. [Re: vandago]
    #9254350 -

vandago said:
Below the waist, mid thigh or so, still too early in the relationship for anything higher than that.........



rofl next time aim higher
i sure will
i like to keep everythang as high as possible


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinating in the shower. [Re: Coaster]
    #9254368 -

I'm all for pissing in the shower but I'm constantly amazed by the number of people who piss in the sink  :puke:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinating in the shower. [Re: CosmicFool]
    #9254377 -

CosmicFool said:
I'm all for pissing in the shower but I'm constantly amazed by the number of people who piss in the sink  :puke:




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinating in the shower. [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9254482 -

people piss in the sink? when theres a toilet next to you? not the dish sink!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinating in the shower. [Re: hazey]
    #9254749 -

id hafta be really fucking drunk to piss in a sink.

but yeah the shower is cool. why waste more water flushing a toilet when youre going to take a shower anyway?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinating in the shower. [Re: Platinum]
    #9254791 -

If you're not circumcised, the shower is an optimal time to practice the "Cobra". 

You simply piss while holding your foreskin closed, and when the pressure builds, release the foreskin with a mighty thrust, resulting in a high velocity, high volume piss projectile.  :grin:

If you wanna gross out (turn on?) your girl, do that to her leg.  She'll love it :lol:

:hippie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinating in the shower. [Re: CosmicFool]
    #9254795 -

CosmicFool said:
I'm all for pissing in the shower but I'm constantly amazed by the number of people who piss in the sink  :puke:



Hey it works when you're living in dorms and you're sloshed and don't wanna risk running into the RA on your way to the bathroom. Piss is sterile anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinating in the shower. [Re: Platinum]
    #9254798 -

Platinum said:
id hafta be really fucking drunk to piss in a sink.

but yeah the shower is cool. why waste more water flushing a toilet when youre going to take a shower anyway?



Heh, good point.

I mostly do it during winter when the fire is lit downstairs. Here's the heat control for the house too so it's often cold upstairs. I take off my clothes while the shower is getting hot and heh, once im standing there I often need to pee.

Peeing in a sink is just lame though... unless there arent any toilets near. I did it once during fall. My boots were all messy, my pannts were really wet and it was quite cold. I really had to pee and there was no chance i'd be able to take off my boots and make it to the toilet so I pissed in the sink which is located in the garage of the house... otherwise the floors of the house would be covered with mud.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinating in the shower. [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #9254801 -

Well I clean my own shower so, I prefer not to have to scrub any piss stains that might accumulate.

Then again I know folks who puke in the shower as-well, which to me is just a terrible thought, you might as well start shitting in there at that point.

I personally subscribe to the Japanese concept of keeping clean and unclean areas or utensils as separate as possible, just makes tidying up much easier.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinating in the shower. [Re: Irdamage]
    #9254843 -

I piss in the sink :X Haha, only when I'm pretty drunk though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinating in the shower. [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #9255110 -

Quoiyaien said:
If you're not circumcised, the shower is an optimal time to practice the "Cobra". 

You simply piss while holding your foreskin closed, and when the pressure builds, release the foreskin with a mighty thrust, resulting in a high velocity, high volume piss projectile.  :grin:

If you wanna gross out (turn on?) your girl, do that to her leg.  She'll love it :lol:

:hippie:



Now that's funny:rofl:


--------------------
-=Check my Gallery=-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Urinating in the shower. [Re: Irdamage]
    #9255187 -

Irdamage said:
Well I clean my own shower so, I prefer not to have to scrub any piss stains that might accumulate.



thats why i pee directly into the drain. no stains. i make it into a game and try to hit the drain on the first shot... or stream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* does anyone pee in the shower?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Dunno 4,479 73 03/05/10 01:46 PM
by UtOpiaN-MiNdStAtEs
* High-Velocity Urination Physics Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 6,319 90 10/21/09 06:31 PM
by Envix
* I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Sheekle 3,473 67 07/30/12 05:30 PM
by bryguy
* it sucks to be in the habit of peeing in the shower
( 1 2 3 all )
4ohdmt 3,822 56 08/16/09 02:31 PM
by PartyMarty4000
* peeing in the shower
( 1 2 3 all )
snoot 3,500 42 11/04/06 08:20 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Just stretched my foreskin back and brushed it with a soft toothbrush s240779 1,435 14 02/14/11 11:17 AM
by Gumby
* Golden Shower daimyo 590 11 11/05/05 01:56 AM
by Worldbridger
* Do you have foreskin?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kidaihuan 6,552 79 02/16/08 12:18 AM
by supra

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,111 topic views. 1 members, 29 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.