Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: Ganzig]
    #16616457 -

i jerked it in one of the great lakes once :Awesketch:


but i'll never tell which one :wink:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: Salomon]
    #16616471 -

Salomon said:
i jerked it in one of the great lakes once :Awesketch:


but i'll never tell which one :wink:



The number above your avatar, I know what game your playing :awenuhuh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 1
    #16616474 -



--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: Salomon]
    #16616503 -

only in the ocean one time i dont like the felling of taking a piss in water

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: snow desert115]
    #16616688 -

I hate it when I find out people pee in the shower, its just like they are peeing all over themselves basically and then stepping on it, basically ruins your whole entire shower and you end up even more dirty than you were before you even took the shower.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: Sheekle]
    #16616915 -

I only piss in the shower but aim for the drain.

It's a series of tubes...

:ancientaliens:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #16617674 -

ShiVersblood said:
I hate it when I find out people pee in the shower, its just like they are peeing all over themselves basically and then stepping on it, basically ruins your whole entire shower and you end up even more dirty than you were before you even took the shower.



I don't believe that. Clearly urine is fully water soluble, all it really takes is a short rinse and the tiny amount that may have splashed back onto you is essentially completely gone. And that's before you even use soap.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: dodgem]
    #16617878 -

dodgem said:
pshh nothing wrong with peeing in the pool.  I have been on swim teams my whole life and anyone that gets out of a practice to go pee will get called out.



Hey bro, where you going? We all really wanted to swim around in your piss! Don't waste it in the toilet!


--------------------
Life is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury and signifying nothing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* about to taske a shower notapillow 485 2 11/15/03 04:52 PM
by wrestler_az
* Do you brush your teeth in the shower?
( 1 2 all )
neuro 4,789 35 11/15/03 05:08 PM
by Ripple
* turning piss yellow???? hairs 1,334 11 10/06/03 11:41 PM
by lowercase
* take a shower
( 1 2 all )
Muppet 1,034 23 09/17/04 06:29 PM
by iloveraving
* meteor shower tonight TODAY 932 10 08/13/04 02:11 PM
by vade
* Everybody Knows... PapaverS 1,652 10 02/16/04 02:35 PM
by Papaver
* Whats everybody up to? (Late night thread, Any topic you choose) *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
THE KRAT BARON 13,383 174 06/25/05 11:54 PM
by Skunk420
* Hey everybody check this out! notapillow 538 3 04/12/04 12:29 PM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,473 topic views. 7 members, 15 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.