Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower.
    #16612006 -

Who here has never done one of these? Seems like a lot of people claim they have, some people don't believe me when i say i've never pissed in the shower.


I think when i was like 3 i pooped in a  bathtub, but i can't recall ever pissing in a pool or in the shower - purposely or by accident.

So what's the dealio shroomery, have any of you never pissed in the pool or shower


if im in the shower and i have to pee i wait till im done, a few times i've actually gotten out peed and came back in i usualy do it beforehand tho

Edited by Sheekle (07/29/12 05:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: Sheekle]
    #16612025 -

:ifyoucanawe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: Sheekle]
    #16612030 -

the pissing in the pool conversation doesn't need to happen again here.

BUT pissing in the shower, now that's totally different..and i do it all. the. time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #16612034 -

i piss in the shower on the reg


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #16612037 -

Im pretty sure everyone has atleast 1x in their life :lol:

I dont really make a habit of it anymore i normally shit + piss b4 going in the shower...havent been in a pool in i dont know how long... if im at the beach and i have to piss im not walking to the restrooms when the water is right infront of me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #16612038 -

I do both regularly :feelsgoodman:


--------------------
[quote]
Free.Your.Mind said:
jesus btw had part alien DNA
how do you think was able to preform miracles?
i look at the bible from a scientific stand point [/quote]            :africaface:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #16612044 -

I pee in the shower sometimes. It's all pipes!! :costanza:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: Smoky McPot]
    #16612048 -

Nothing wrong with pissing in the shower. There's a drain so why not? It's not like we piss on our hands.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: Sheekle]
    #16612050 -

I won't piss in a pool because I've heard some people put special chems in the
water that changes it's color when piss is introduced, and I don't think there
has ever been a time when I haven't pissed in the shower.


--------------------
[quote]sVs said:
Adorable overload is imminent.[/quote]

[quote]YSHServant  said:
You are on my turf when you are in the pub.[/quote]

[quote]ButteredToast said:
Shroomery 2012- Thread goes from discussing a possibly deceased member to posting nudes of her.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: wakenbake]
    #16612055 -

I always pissed in the pool I was young and just never cared. It was just easy. I guess i'm a bit to old for that now though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: xanderofpella]
    #16612056 -

Never peed in the shower.

Not sure why.

EDIT: Actually I know why, because I pee before I go in the shower. :lol:


--------------------

Edited by Everlong (07/29/12 05:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: xanderofpella]
    #16612058 -

YOU HAVENT BECAUSE YOU ARE A PUSSY!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: xanderofpella]
    #16612061 -

Pissing in the shower is perfectly acceptable because urine does not pose a threat since its largely sterile and is readily washed away.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: TranceInTheForest]
    #16612062 -

I piss in the shower/sink all the time. Totally saves the water bill

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: Sheekle]
    #16612066 -

Sheekle said:
Who here has never done one of these? Seems like a lot of people claim they have, some people don't believe me when i say i've never pissed in the shower.


I think when i was like 3 i pooped in a  bathtub, but i can't recall ever pissing in a pool or in the shower - purposely or by accident.

So what's the dealio shroomery, have any of you never pissed in the pool or shower


if im in the shower and i have to pee i wait till im done, a few times i've actually gotten out peed and came back in i usualy do it beforehand tho



I have the strong urge to call bullshit on this one.

Everybody pisses in the shower.... everybody

Go take a shower now and relieve your bladder.

Otherwise I will tell this secret of yours to everybody

:ifyoucanawe:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: Patlal]
    #16612080 -

I have a hard time believing anyone doesn't do this, I mean what's the downside? Pissing in a sink is a different matter, that is somewhat gross.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: Sheekle] * 2
    #16612082 -

I like to shit in the bath. In the morning I save time by smoking, drinking coffee, eating breakfast, reading the paper, bathing, shitting and getting the kids ready for school all in 20mins. :thumbup:


--------------------

"Atrophic interludes weave through my life far too often, for me to fight the biggest enemies"




"Standing on the corner of 5th and Vermouth"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: Patlal]
    #16612086 -

Patlal said:
Sheekle said:
Who here has never done one of these? Seems like a lot of people claim they have, some people don't believe me when i say i've never pissed in the shower.


I think when i was like 3 i pooped in a  bathtub, but i can't recall ever pissing in a pool or in the shower - purposely or by accident.

So what's the dealio shroomery, have any of you never pissed in the pool or shower


if im in the shower and i have to pee i wait till im done, a few times i've actually gotten out peed and came back in i usualy do it beforehand tho



I have the strong urge to call bullshit on this one.

Everybody pisses in the shower.... everybody

Go take a shower now and relieve your bladder.

Otherwise I will tell this secret of yours to everybody

:ifyoucanawe:



Some people pee in the toilet before heading into the shower.

Like myself.

Plus what if your drain is clogged and you have an inch or two of water sitting in the tub? Fucking gross.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: psi]
    #16612090 -

psi said:
I have a hard time believing anyone doesn't do this, I mean what's the downside? Pissing in a sink is a different matter, that is somewhat gross.



Yes I only do it if I'm too drunk to be bothered and its still gross


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never pissed in a pool, or in the shower. [Re: mellowparty]
    #16612095 -

Actually I piss through the window when I'm drunk so i dunno which is worse.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* about to taske a shower notapillow 485 2 11/15/03 04:52 PM
by wrestler_az
* Do you brush your teeth in the shower?
( 1 2 all )
neuro 4,789 35 11/15/03 05:08 PM
by Ripple
* turning piss yellow???? hairs 1,334 11 10/06/03 11:41 PM
by lowercase
* take a shower
( 1 2 all )
Muppet 1,034 23 09/17/04 06:29 PM
by iloveraving
* meteor shower tonight TODAY 932 10 08/13/04 02:11 PM
by vade
* Everybody Knows... PapaverS 1,652 10 02/16/04 02:35 PM
by Papaver
* Whats everybody up to? (Late night thread, Any topic you choose) *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
THE KRAT BARON 13,383 174 06/25/05 11:54 PM
by Skunk420
* Hey everybody check this out! notapillow 538 3 04/12/04 12:29 PM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,473 topic views. 8 members, 21 guests and 90 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.