Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: FractalDust]
    #9166795 -

I wish I could find some acid here in the fucking sticks.
Shroom season is all but over and I really want to trip again.


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: niteowl]
    #9166805 -

4 hit's of Fractal, and a big fat line of molly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: insomniac20]
    #9166817 -

:doublefu:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: insomniac20]
    #9166840 -

Most i have done is 4 hits.

Right before i got them i smoked a 1/2 oz of some cray dank.

Me and a friend went half in on the bud, and she had to leave so we smoked alll of it.

When the acid came, i ate all 4 and sat in a room watching tv alone.....

Crazy shit, walked all through my dorms, and finally ended up in my room.

Pacing around naked with a blanket and my roommates fucking with me.

Passed out 6 hrs in.. no idea how but i did.

Hardest trip ever, and my biggest mistake.

Should of taken 2 and went to the beach with my friends....


--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: niteowl]
    #9166854 -

niteowl said:
I wish I could find some acid here in the fucking sticks.
Shroom season is all but over and I really want to trip again.



Extract some mescaline. Or at least drink some cactus! :thumbup:

Mescaline is better than LSD or Psilocin IMO.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: FractalDust]
    #9166915 -

I could hardly tell the difference between mescaline and LSD. I'd agree that mescaline is better than psilocin, simply because it lasts longer.  Mescaline lasted a little longer than acid too.

Still, qualitatively I find LSD, psilocin and mescaline almost identical.

And yeah, that 4 hit acid trip I had was one of a kind.  I've never experienced anything like it again from LSD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: FractalDust]
    #9167266 -

FractalDust said:
Extract some mescaline. Or at least drink some cactus! :thumbup:

Mescaline is better than LSD or Psilocin IMO.



Where the fuck am I gonna find any cactus here in Arkansas :crankey:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: niteowl]
    #9167455 -

order some


--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: niteowl]
    #9232758 -

err nevermind

Edited by giPSY (11/14/08 01:01 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: goobler]
    #9232855 -

The most I have eaten was 4 hits of wow, and then once 3.5 of these alice in wonderland doses. (zero tolerance)

Both those doses were pretty similar in strength, really vivid visuals at about 1.5-3hrs... dont even know quite how to describe the visuals. It was just like normal lower doses I am more used to, just that patterns really came alive and had streaky electric looking lines forming, was really great.

Another thing I have realized in higher doses is how much different sound becomes, its almost like all the time I am hearing a familiar frequency... music sounds quite different too. Hard to describe that.

Sometime this summer I need to dose even more... I bet it will be great. Also, I was pretty surprised last time I ate 4 wow hits at about an hour into it I got pretty intense nausea, I was REALLY close to vomiting but I fought it off.

acid :heart:


--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: niteowl]
    #9243200 -

niteowl said:
FractalDust said:
Extract some mescaline. Or at least drink some cactus! :thumbup:

Mescaline is better than LSD or Psilocin IMO.



Where the fuck am I gonna find any cactus here in Arkansas :crankey:



Mail order.


I ate a couple of hits that were given to me this past weekend and they really surprised me with their potency. Plus, I ended up driving 4 hours when I was about 4 1/2 into it. That wasn't very fun.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: blissedout]
    #9243584 -

i ate 5 in a single night (previous tolerance of 1 of the night before), that was one hell of a psy party.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9243995 -

I've gotten to the edge of Ego death on acid once.  It was 3 gel tabs.  I remember having that feeling come over me similar to my nightmarish mushroom episode, so I laid down on the couch face down, covered my head, and basically told myself "just breathe, this is normal" (for acid lol).  I didn't quite break through, and shortly after I started coming back down.  Man that's the worst part of the experience; that panic that sets in.  :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: roby000]
    #9244151 -

roby000 said:
wouldnt it be counter productive after eating one?  does a higher dose really make a more intense trip?



:bitchsmack:


--------------------


baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: andrewss]
    #9244296 -

throughout the trip mentioned in here i was hearing crazy sounds for hours.

a low woob woob woob, but quite loud.  kind of sounded like i was next to a highway, but with all the high frequencies cut out.

and god damn, birds chirping while come down off a hard fry is too much. for about 3 years afterwards i would often imitate chirping in the same way as this one species of bird did that morning.    i thought it was personal song or whatever.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #9244386 -

its hard for me to say what my largest dose would be, but it probably was the end of tour show for the other ones (grateful dead) and ziggy marley in 2000. there was 10 or 12 of us who started off puddling a vial before the show. once ziggy came on to start the show, everyone started trading strips (it seems most of us had different sheets), you know, just ripping strips and passing them around. this went on throughout the show.

when the other ones hit the stage with help on the way>slipknot>franklins tower, there was a major surge of "electricity" that ran through me that made me think "this ones gonna get intense". i can remember hearing various parts of the show, like the terrapin>samson>terrapin sandwich, but i don't remember seeing what was going on, on the stage. i probably broke through to hyperspace for well over an hour. fucking heavy.

by the time we got back to stone mountain (which was practically empty), i remember getting some reality back, things looked alot like my avatar, the whole world of "eyes".

good times, good times.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: moe.phan]
    #9244577 -

High dose LSD is extremely emotional profound.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9244814 -

My first trip i ended up trippin with two of my hommies and a vile and once we were gone we somehow decided to eat the hole thing id say we each had about 25 hits and it was the most amazing unexplainable experience of my life some of the coolest craziest hallucinations ever... it lasted three days and we all ended up with "enjoy" tattoos on our arms lol:awebig:


--------------------
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be. -Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #18011931 -

The first time the UFO's showed up was on only 7. Two blotter and 5 green gels. I have traveled with atleast 3 people who have done 100 hits at once. Old school 100mic doses. We all tend to find each other.

The most I did is a whole bunch. It took effect within 3 minutes and I was petting red coals in the fireplace talking to the Smoky God within 10 minutes. No burns and the Smoky God did reply. I only hard tripped 45 days. That was 13yrs ago and am almost totally back.
It was the aliens and the people who where drug into my trip that was the wierdest part. Being chased with a knife because I was blamed for bringing the aliens was very intense stuff.
The real test of the truth behind a very high dose is them finding you naked when they take you to a hospital. I happens every time.

Keep me from freaking out while I write the book and I will give you a percentage of the proceeds. Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: High Dose LSD Experiences [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #18012526 -

!0 hits flying eyeball estimated at 150 mics SP? per but did not last any longer than the singles I have taken.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Music and LSD
( 1 2 all )
Adom 5,128 25 05/28/03 10:13 AM
by Adom
* Great LSD Stories
( 1 2 all )
Mojo_Risin 11,385 21 08/16/03 01:30 AM
by NapkinOfDoom
* The Dead was the greatest experience of my entire life! Vulture 1,329 5 08/02/03 11:40 PM
by dpc2424
* last night: my first shroom experience Anonymous 2,762 9 04/28/03 05:36 PM
by Scarfmeister
* Finding LSD @ the Dead show this Sunday. flanders53 1,756 6 06/28/03 08:29 AM
by Anonymous
* Military Experiments with LSD *MPEGs* MuffinBear 989 4 10/13/03 10:54 AM
by bandaid
* LSD at radiohead? Cubieman420 2,273 4 08/03/03 12:34 PM
by Head
* Proof that lsd effects machines Lazerouth 2,102 17 10/18/03 05:27 AM
by DreaMaTrix

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,251 topic views. 8 members, 180 guests and 325 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.