Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Sushi [Re: thoughts]
    #9222774 -

I went out for sushi last night. We got a sushi boat, which had 4 different sushi rolls and raw tuna, salmon, and scallops. Raw scallops are awesome.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: robbyberto]
    #9222972 -

I can't stand raw fish..  I don't mind the veg rolls that much.. Japs eat some weird stuff.  I was taking a break after SCUBA diving the other day and I thought that I smelled dog food so I looked up wind and some Japs were eating a spam and rice sushi.. shit stinks especially with a saltwater breeze.


--------------------
[quote]skalthren said:
It's nice of you to imply that I've been brainwashed by the government, but the truth is that I'm simply intelligent enough to recognize the subtleties of these issues instead of going "durr hurr, weed should totally be legal!"[/quote]

Edited by monkeywrench (11/11/08 09:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: monkeywrench]
    #9222985 -

You're really missing out. Raw meat is key.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: robbyberto]
    #9223002 -

I always try it when I take my wife out to eat but it just doesn't sit well with me.  My Wife loves japanese seafood and is always making me try things.  I grew up meat and potatoes.  I wish that I'd learn to like other things, it'd make my travels much more enjoyable.


--------------------
[quote]skalthren said:
It's nice of you to imply that I've been brainwashed by the government, but the truth is that I'm simply intelligent enough to recognize the subtleties of these issues instead of going "durr hurr, weed should totally be legal!"[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: monkeywrench]
    #9223033 -

This thread angers me.  It makes me want sushi and I just can't afford it right now!


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: circularvortex]
    #9223044 -

circularvortex said:
This thread angers me.  It makes me want sushi and I just can't afford it right now!


  sushi is easy and cheap to make.  you just gotta cook the rice properly.


--------------------
[quote]skalthren said:
It's nice of you to imply that I've been brainwashed by the government, but the truth is that I'm simply intelligent enough to recognize the subtleties of these issues instead of going "durr hurr, weed should totally be legal!"[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: monkeywrench]
    #9223052 -

Sushi quality fresh fish is kinda expensive and hard to find in central Wisconsin :lol:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: circularvortex]
    #9223066 -

circularvortex said:
Sushi quality fresh fish is kinda expensive and hard to find in central Wisconsin :lol:


don't ya know


--------------------
[quote]skalthren said:
It's nice of you to imply that I've been brainwashed by the government, but the truth is that I'm simply intelligent enough to recognize the subtleties of these issues instead of going "durr hurr, weed should totally be legal!"[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: monkeywrench]
    #9223303 -

monkeywrench said:
circularvortex said:
This thread angers me.  It makes me want sushi and I just can't afford it right now!


  sushi is easy and cheap to make.  you just gotta cook the rice properly.



At $20/lb. for sashami grade tuna and salmon , I don't consider fish sushi cheap.

Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi *DELETED* [Re: HippieChick]
    #9225658 -

Post deleted by monkeywrench

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
[quote]skalthren said:
It's nice of you to imply that I've been brainwashed by the government, but the truth is that I'm simply intelligent enough to recognize the subtleties of these issues instead of going "durr hurr, weed should totally be legal!"[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: monkeywrench]
    #9226034 -

eel rolls are amazing.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 4,246 37 12/29/09 11:23 PM
by youbreakyoubuy
* tuna fish
( 1 2 all )
Dutch-Master2890 2,168 24 11/02/09 08:15 PM
by RipVanWinkle
* Lightningfractal is eating a can of albacore tuna fish! Lightningfractal 636 5 09/08/07 04:46 AM
by Lightningfractal
* Tuna In A Can
( 1 2 all )
SoreSpore 2,151 34 08/12/13 09:55 PM
by dontknow
* Tuna on toast
( 1 2 3 all )
highc 1,575 41 01/11/10 10:15 PM
by DeathCompany
* Is salmon okay to eat?
( 1 2 3 all )
Knifey Mcstab 4,156 50 03/21/09 03:35 AM
by filthee
* What goes with smoked salmon?
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,305 29 09/15/09 02:19 PM
by Deity208
* Canned salmon?
( 1 2 all )
waves 2,151 26 08/04/11 08:00 AM
by FlusH

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,172 topic views. 2 members, 19 guests and 181 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.