Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: circularvortex]
    #9221165 -

circularvortex said:
That sounds like a good fit for you.

I like my new job for the most part, but man I can't wait till I get out of school and can start making bucks doing something I really enjoy.



Like what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #9221169 -

Yo phish same old same old really.  No alchohol tho:sad:

My sister didn't want to buy me a handle for this week!


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: MOTH]
    #9221183 -

Like climbing trees and getting paid for it :grin:

Tree care really interests me...there's a lot to know about taking care of them, and it pays quite well.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: magikgrl]
    #9221185 -

magikgrl said:
Not too much, trying to find a job still. Grr.

How you?



Damn, jobs are hard to come by down there too eh? It's terrible around here I applied at Subway but didn't get the job and that's the only place I found that was hiring.
Everyone around here is like I'm going down state to find work, but I guess we're screwed wherever we go.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: circularvortex]
    #9221198 -

Tree care!  How touching.  That's awesome...quite an honorable profession to say the least.  I can see you being a custodian of the forest.  Plants are fascinating.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #9221200 -

Whoo, I must've made that bloody mary a little strong.  I feel a mite tipsy.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9221202 -

Cognitive_Shift said:
Yo phish same old same old really.  No alchohol tho:sad:

My sister didn't want to buy me a handle for this week!



When are they going to lower the drinking age seriously?!
Hopefully before I loose my buzz because I'm out now.:kingcrankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: circularvortex]
    #9221203 -

I desided im gunna try and make a hom made bong instead.  Hope it works out will upload pictures once the product is finish.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9221211 -

Cognitive_Shift said:
I desided im gunna try and make a hom made bong instead.  Hope it works out will upload pictures once the product is finish.



Please do.  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: MOTH]
    #9221218 -

Ya, I'll probably do most of, if not all of my work in cities or suburb areas, but the jobs I'll be going after are more corrective pruning, planting, disease treatment, etc as opposed to most forestry jobs which are primarily based on harvesting trees for profit.  :shrug:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: circularvortex]
    #9221220 -

Sounds like it will be rewarding.  How much college do you have left?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9221235 -

Cognitive_Shift said:
I desided im gunna try and make a hom made bong instead.  Hope it works out will upload pictures once the product is finish.



When I was younger I made the most ghetto bong out of a beer can with a pen tube hot glued to it and a screen in it. It was more like a bong 1 hitter, but it did the trick.:smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: MOTH]
    #9221236 -

Probably another 1.5-2 years.  Maybe more, maybe less...I'm making my schedule tomorrow for classes in the spring and will have a better idea then.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #9221250 -

I would loooove to toke some kushy stinky nug out of an apple pipe.  One day...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: MOTH]
    #9221257 -

That sounds like a realistic, easy to accomplish goal, MOTH.

Just get some really stinky nug and an apple!


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: circularvortex]
    #9221266 -

Thank you for your motivation.  :crazy2: I have 1/2 of the supplies right now...but only the fruity half.  I'm out of herb. 

I have to get going...I need to do yoga and then get to bed.  Agh!  (if I can)

nighty night.  :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: MOTH]
    #9221269 -

Check your PMs lady!


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: Liz]
    #9221278 -

Dammit. I just sliced my fucking finger on one of my friends rusty throwing stars. Its small, but deep, and bleeding like a mutha.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: MOTH]
    #9221282 -

G'nite!


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #9221303 -

Ima Trooper said:
Dammit. I just sliced my fucking finger on one of my friends rusty throwing stars. Its small, but deep, and bleeding like a mutha.



Thats not something you hear every day.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* OMG WTF LOL HELLAS TUESDAY LNC OMG WTF POST HERE WIF ME
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
HELLA_TIGHT 16,663 265 12/10/13 10:09 PM
by thoughts
* LNC
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 2,359 39 04/21/06 05:14 AM
by PDU
* Norwegian ... Gomp 1,049 10 01/17/07 01:20 PM
by Gomp
* LNC, yeah, you heard me. LNC!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
theuser 9,567 96 05/04/06 05:28 AM
by eligal
* Any norwegians here have a clue about our laws concerning filthysock 1,284 11 05/28/04 08:43 AM
by shamantra
* LNC SUNDAY
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
TYL3R 21,567 349 04/03/16 07:33 PM
by Wheat farmer
* !!!***!!! *** LNC LSD LNC LSD LNC LSD *** !!! *** !!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
TM 19,627 233 05/06/06 09:34 PM
by cotdagoo
* LNC (HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Stonerguy 9,555 212 07/05/06 03:39 AM
by eligal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,667 topic views. 4 members, 6 guests and 185 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.