Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9221094 -

Damn man, sorry to hear that.

Be careful with that whole :syringe: business!  I enjoy seeing your posts around.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: MOTH]
    #9221103 -

I'm not exactly sure. Something to do with her heart,and or Brain. and damage to one or both.

I was kinda confused,because i thought she was lying.

we'll see though.


today certainly sucked.



I did sell a bike though.



:frown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: MOTH]
    #9221109 -

You may have told me this before, and I apologize if that's the case, but what's the new job MOTH?


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #9221110 -

Hi LNC...I have a headache, and I'm trying to figure out which of my vices is causing it...so far the only thing I haven't tried is weed and that pod tea.

I had the pod tea only once, 5g worth, on saturday night. I'm not already addicted physically, am I?!


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #9221112 -

Yep you're done for


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9221113 -

CaptainH13 said:
I'm not exactly sure. Something to do with her heart,and or Brain. and damage to one or both.

I was kinda confused,because i thought she was lying.

we'll see though.


today certainly sucked.



I did sell a bike though.



:frown:



That bike is hot as fuck though:thumbup:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #9221118 -

oh yeah and whiskeyclone thanks for taking out my lnc that got beat by a minute.  I didn't really know what to do with that thread lol


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9221120 -

Yeah I didn't want to see it suffer


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #9221122 -

Hey guys.


Chillin here. Hitting the bowl, thinking bout drinkin.

Congrats on the job Moth


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #9221123 -

You are going down sir, And I shall be in the top 4 in the playoffs!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #9221124 -

WhiskeyClone said:
Yep you're done for



lol. But seriously, I was told that it was very easy to get addicted and have physical withdrawal from pod tea...I didn't think that one fucking cup would do it though...:confused:

Maybe I just need to masturbate...


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: magikgrl]
    #9221126 -

Hey magik anything new these days?


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #9221132 -

Ugh.  I left my bass guitar at a friends house on Sat and I'm listening to some music and its making me really want to play.  Those fuckers are both in bed already!


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #9221134 -

hah. That bike was a pile of shit. Just a junk Winter beater.

I needed the money though. I kinda miss it.

But soon this will be in my shop,and I can forget about all this depressing garbage.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9221139 -

Hey Cog
Not too much, trying to find a job still. Grr.

Been on a downloading spree lately. Just got Super High Me, per last night's convo lol.

How you?


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: magikgrl]
    #9221144 -

I'm pretty good i have an exam on wednesday which im not soo happy about.  But im gonna get lit here soon.  Thinking about what kinda food to munch on :vape:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: circularvortex]
    #9221147 -

circularvortex said:
You may have told me this before, and I apologize if that's the case, but what's the new job MOTH?



I've been on again/off again with taking the jobs I've been getting...but I think I'll actually take this one...

I'll be bathing and grooming dogs, and she's paying me a decent amount, plus I'll get to take my dog to work with me to play in the daycare.  I'll try it out for a week.  I like being around animals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: MOTH]
    #9221158 -

That sounds like a good fit for you.

I like my new job for the most part, but man I can't wait till I get out of school and can start making bucks doing something I really enjoy.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #9221159 -

Oh yeah i shared a joint today with a dude that is a sniper, just got back from iraq.  My friend says he has some crazy stories but he didn't really wanna talk about it.  Only 19 too damn!


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC - Lazy Norwegian Crustaceans [Re: magikgrl]
    #9221164 -

Yo LNC, I got a nice backwoods blunt I'm thinking about blazing up, and only 2 Labatts left:sad:
Anyways sorry to hear about the drama Captain, Hopefully things get better:sun:
I haven't been up on much LNC lately, how is everybody doing?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* OMG WTF LOL HELLAS TUESDAY LNC OMG WTF POST HERE WIF ME
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
HELLA_TIGHT 16,663 265 12/10/13 10:09 PM
by thoughts
* LNC
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 2,359 39 04/21/06 05:14 AM
by PDU
* Norwegian ... Gomp 1,049 10 01/17/07 01:20 PM
by Gomp
* LNC, yeah, you heard me. LNC!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
theuser 9,567 96 05/04/06 05:28 AM
by eligal
* Any norwegians here have a clue about our laws concerning filthysock 1,288 11 05/28/04 08:43 AM
by shamantra
* LNC SUNDAY
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
TYL3R 21,567 349 04/03/16 07:33 PM
by Wheat farmer
* !!!***!!! *** LNC LSD LNC LSD LNC LSD *** !!! *** !!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
TM 19,627 233 05/06/06 09:34 PM
by cotdagoo
* LNC (HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Stonerguy 9,555 212 07/05/06 03:39 AM
by eligal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,667 topic views. 4 members, 29 guests and 227 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.