Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Sushi
    #9202970 -

im goin out for sushi right now.

gonna get  :happyweed: first tho 

i think im gettin some eel roll


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: thoughts]
    #9202985 -

Unagi , one of my favorites.

Enjoy . I have Sushi everyday.:grin:

Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: HippieChick]
    #9202991 -

cool. i havent had real sushi in years.:hamsterdance:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: thoughts]
    #9203007 -

mmmmm  :drooling:  Sushi bars are pure win.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: thoughts]
    #9203009 -

Had this for dinner the other night



Try some urchin with quail egg on top . It's different, but good

Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: HippieChick]
    #9203162 -

how do you afford to eat suishi everyday? or should I even ask?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Asian Ahi Tuna [Re: thoughts]
    #9203179 -

Seared sashimi-grade Ahi tuna atop Asian veggies, spinach, baby corn, crunchy noodles and edamame. Tossed with light ginger-citrus dressing.---

I had that for lunch ,,,Ummmmmm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asian Ahi Tuna [Re: altershroom]
    #9203183 -

i could afford a prosty everyday if i quick weed


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asian Ahi Tuna [Re: Coaster]
    #9203195 -

sashimi platter all the way.  i could eat that every day.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asian Ahi Tuna [Re: Coaster]
    #9203201 -

that's what I'm saying! premium beer, or anything :gethigh:, costs paper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asian Ahi Tuna [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #9203202 -

God damn I could go for some sushi. Maybe some spider rolls or a fat slice of yellowtail. Mmmm....


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asian Ahi Tuna [Re: thoughts]
    #9203207 -

Heh, I almost stopped for some sushi on the way home.

I talk myself out of it on economic grounds, then I come home and see this.

THANKS A BUNCH


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asian Ahi Tuna [Re: thoughts]
    #9203210 -

I've never had sushi, I wanna try the stuff. I have no clue where to get anything good though.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asian Ahi Tuna [Re: jewunit]
    #9203240 -

You can find good sushi in almost any town nowadays.  Look around!

Especially a college town.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asian Ahi Tuna [Re: jewunit]
    #9203251 -

Just find a clean, popular restaurant. Eat spicy tuna, crunchy spicy tuna, unagi, crunchy spicy salmon, crunchy spicy scallops.

Life is good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asian Ahi Tuna [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9203259 -

lol my gf told me she was gonna try it
so i go 2 a sushi restuarant
and i get like 50 rolls
and she takes 1 bite of 1 and thats it
and proclaims she hates it
grrrrrrrrrrrr


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asian Ahi Tuna [Re: Coaster]
    #9203270 -

so you continued to gorge yourself until you were bloated from the soy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asian Ahi Tuna [Re: Coaster]
    #9203277 -

Haha.

Yeah, some people just don't like it.  Some of it I don't like.  Urchin is just...blegh.  I really hate it.  And I don't like octopus at all, the texture.

But I love almost everything else...

I have not had sushi lobster, but would very much like to try it.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asian Ahi Tuna [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #9203281 -

ya i have an insatiable appetite
prolly cuz im high all da tym3


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asian Ahi Tuna [Re: Coaster]
    #9203287 -

:lol:  I'm always trying to get people to try sushi.  Everyonce in a while they freak like that, but if they'll atleast keep trying rolls, they find one they like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 4,246 37 12/29/09 11:23 PM
by youbreakyoubuy
* tuna fish
( 1 2 all )
Dutch-Master2890 2,168 24 11/02/09 08:15 PM
by RipVanWinkle
* Lightningfractal is eating a can of albacore tuna fish! Lightningfractal 636 5 09/08/07 04:46 AM
by Lightningfractal
* Tuna In A Can
( 1 2 all )
SoreSpore 2,151 34 08/12/13 09:55 PM
by dontknow
* Tuna on toast
( 1 2 3 all )
highc 1,575 41 01/11/10 10:15 PM
by DeathCompany
* Is salmon okay to eat?
( 1 2 3 all )
Knifey Mcstab 4,156 50 03/21/09 03:35 AM
by filthee
* What goes with smoked salmon?
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,305 29 09/15/09 02:19 PM
by Deity208
* Canned salmon?
( 1 2 all )
waves 2,151 26 08/04/11 08:00 AM
by FlusH

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,172 topic views. 8 members, 21 guests and 203 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.