Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Skoal
    #9113714 -

I made it 11 months without chew, now I'm right back where I started.


Damn you, smokeless tobacco.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skoal [Re: Crasher]
    #9113753 -

Eat a can...You won't do it again.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skoal [Re: MHbound]
    #9113758 -

I said I wouldn't do it again after I took a huge gulp from my gatorade spitter...


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skoal [Re: Crasher]
    #9113774 -

Haha, I did that once. I probably used 1 can a day, maybe a little more, but after a few years my teeth were messing up bad. My teeth suck as it is...I just wasn't born with good enamel etc, but that did me in.

I passed out one night, and swallowed a HUGE dip I had after a baseball game...Needless to say I threw up for awhile, and haven't used it but maybe once since.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* This kid popped his bus driver over Skoal argument Boom 1,435 17 03/03/05 02:15 PM
by Boom
* Grizzly (wintergreen) Vs. Skoal (Apple)
( 1 2 all )
Bundy 8,767 20 09/24/12 06:52 PM
by YSHServant
* Mastering the Smokeless Exhale
( 1 2 3 all )
KingEmblem 4,343 53 06/02/11 09:29 PM
by cdnshroom
* The Truth About Smokeless Tobacco (Chew, Dip, Snuff, Snus, etc)
( 1 2 all )
Deviate 13,902 28 03/08/13 02:47 AM
by Pigasus
* Favorite flavor of Gatorade?
( 1 2 all )
EnemaOfState 1,370 29 05/08/15 04:43 PM
by Doctor Sponge
* Gatorade as a sports drink is false advertisement
( 1 2 all )
Sheekle 913 29 10/29/14 05:51 PM
by Amanita86
* fuck you gatorade
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Doctor Sponge 4,525 61 11/05/13 05:38 PM
by Doctor Sponge
* HOW do you chew SKOAL tobacco? ReefeRnShroomS 2,578 19 07/26/09 01:21 PM
by Shamanintraining

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
298 topic views. 2 members, 5 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.