Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Mescaline containing cacti [Re: boletusoftruth]
    #9105454 -

Fucking awesome. Thank you so much. I will bookmark this for future reference. DAMN YOU MISINFORMATION! So, what is the most effective way of taking this? Should I just boil it like everyone else? Thanks.

Hopefully the 5th time will work. :confused:


--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline containing cacti [Re: misos]
    #9106112 -

An acid-base mescaline extraction would be the most efficent, but by no means the easiest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline containing cacti [Re: Gumby]
    #9106128 -

if you want semi easy and pretty effective
and alcohol extracting works pretty good


their are ten differnt routes

like drying it powdering it encapsulating it and eating 130 fucking pills

go with the alcohol tek


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline containing cacti [Re: Gumby]
    #9106202 -

I'de recommend the A/B extraction, its not really that hard and you get measurable crystals so you know how much to eat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline containing cacti [Re: Rebirtha]
    #9106419 -

Anyone know of any good tried teks? I googled and came up with 2 different teks. Also, there's no fucking way I am going to be able to get my hands on those chemicals.

Also, would eating the actual cactus tea yield a better high since there are more alkaloids?


--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline containing cacti [Re: misos]
    #9106751 -

There's a video on it that shows you how. Search google video. All stuff can be found at hardware store, sodium hydroxide = lye = 'drain cleaner', hcl = muriatic acid (for pool), xylene or toluene etc is with the paint thinners.

Also Im not sure it's really that different. actives in cacti are similar phenethylamines, I would guess their solubility is pretty similar also, and it pulls out most of them. But you could look into that. :shrug2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cooking cacti in the kitchen
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,414 35 02/05/07 06:47 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Mescaline -- I call bullshit
( 1 2 all )
daytripper05 4,447 26 02/15/07 04:03 PM
by vigilant_mind
* Best of Cactu Contest Jack Albertson 1,544 9 09/23/07 01:56 AM
by Alan Rockefeller
* I wonder why mescaline isn't more popular.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TheFakeSunRa 7,280 70 05/29/20 02:52 AM
by AlphaDog52
* I want to try mescaline
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishe 4,933 46 10/18/07 04:25 AM
by m.v2
* Just ingested 600mg of mescaline
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 7,591 42 08/11/06 10:22 PM
by Ekstaza
* Doing mescaline for the first time, SOON.
( 1 2 all )
Psilocybeingzz 3,597 35 01/02/07 10:47 PM
by TinTree
* San Pedro Cacti?
( 1 2 all )
Mushie_Man 5,558 33 01/27/05 03:59 PM
by cabir

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,204 topic views. 6 members, 8 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.