Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
are Tim and Eric not the biggest fags ever?[adultswim]
    #9098719 -

seriously,  this show on adult swim is kinda retarded.  They cancel morel orel and keep this crap?  just like assy mcgee...wtf?

and both of them are poo stuffers.

f this show


--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are Tim and Eric not the biggest fags ever?[adultswim] [Re: djblackout]
    #9098804 -

I'd never seen it before tonight; the clown commercial had me laughing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are Tim and Eric not the biggest fags ever?[adultswim] [Re: PinballWizard]
    #9098805 -

Yeah.. but the rest of the show is stupid.

I just dont understand how this show is on the air


--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are Tim and Eric not the biggest fags ever?[adultswim] [Re: djblackout]
    #9098834 -

I love that show, your opinions suck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are Tim and Eric not the biggest fags ever?[adultswim] [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #9098837 -

oh well,  that's all it is... my opinion


--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are Tim and Eric not the biggest fags ever?[adultswim] [Re: djblackout]
    #9098910 -

let's get a run down of the show?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are Tim and Eric not the biggest fags ever?[adultswim] [Re: djblackout]
    #9098959 -

I think they are really gay and stupid (which I love love love) to "Offend" or "Turn off" certain people/people in general.

When someone is turned off/offended, they become
PART of the joke, which is hilarious.

I think its great you think it's stupid.:awesome:

Many layers of entertainment.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are Tim and Eric not the biggest fags ever?[adultswim] [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9100268 -

im not offended by it,  i just think the show lacks humor


--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are Tim and Eric not the biggest fags ever?[adultswim] [Re: djblackout]
    #9100273 -

Some of it is funny, and some is just plain retarded. Like have you seen the mattress salesmens dream? That was hilarious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are Tim and Eric not the biggest fags ever?[adultswim] [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #9100291 -

They canceled Morel Oral? :crankey:

Tim and Eric is a horrid show. They have a couple of funny moments, but overall it's just crap.

Thank christ they canceled Saul of the Mole Men, that show was the worst fucking thing I've ever seen.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are Tim and Eric not the biggest fags ever?[adultswim] [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #9100316 -

yeah,  morel oral is on its last leg of episodes and then bye bye.

i think [adultswim]  needs to get rid of some of their anime, tim&eric, assy mcgee, and the oblongs.

all those shows are teh suck.


--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are Tim and Eric not the biggest fags ever?[adultswim] [Re: djblackout]
    #9100325 -

adult swim is the epitome of inferior american entertainment


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are Tim and Eric not the biggest fags ever?[adultswim] [Re: Coaster]
    #9100348 -

i like robot chicken, ATHF, morel oral and metalocolypse.  I think the rest can go away


--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are Tim and Eric not the biggest fags ever?[adultswim] [Re: djblackout]
    #9100350 -

why can't american shows have good animation like japanese shows


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are Tim and Eric not the biggest fags ever?[adultswim] [Re: Coaster]
    #9100360 -

I believe Americans are more interested in the humor aspect of the show...rather than caring about the animation.

hence : family guy.


--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are Tim and Eric not the biggest fags ever?[adultswim] [Re: djblackout]
    #9100478 -

Now think about your dad














I wanna meet that dad

























Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are Tim and Eric not the biggest fags ever?[adultswim] [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #9100489 -

i enjoy it, not as much as other adult swim shows.  im pumped for xavier renegade angel season 2 to start myself


--------------------
Here's Tom with the weather

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are Tim and Eric not the biggest fags ever?[adultswim] [Re: Alicedee25]
    #9101267 -

man i went through a tim and eric period last year. i still think it's fucking hilarious. occasionally it can be too much, but for the most part i like it.

as of late i like the whitest kids u' know (its not on adult swim tho)
butttt, if any of you guys haven't seen this show
you fail.

(and i suggest you watch some sketches now!)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are Tim and Eric not the biggest fags ever?[adultswim] [Re: djblackout]
    #9101640 -

djblackout said:
hence : family guy.



That's not the right context for a hence-bomb.  Dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Radio show about Tim Leary Edame 1,520 3 07/01/03 07:47 AM
by Learyfan
* Favorite Adultswim shows?
( 1 2 3 all )
Cosmic 1,528 40 02/16/10 07:05 PM
by PureGrit
* The Greatest American
( 1 2 all )
soochi 3,111 32 06/27/05 06:20 PM
by Dark_Star
* I got banned from Adultswim's message board.....
( 1 2 all )
FeedingMyDreams 1,984 22 10/17/08 11:16 PM
by Irishdrunk
* [adultswim] and anime SoopaX 886 16 02/23/05 11:43 PM
by i_rage_against
* Russia?s Biggest Spammer Brutally Murdered in Apartment RandalFlagg 963 9 07/28/05 03:16 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* My Exclusive comparison of french culture and american culture
( 1 2 3 all )
exclusive58 7,138 52 02/24/05 07:14 AM
by Krishna
* Ram Dass on Tim Leary tomk 1,327 9 05/17/05 02:03 PM
by Vvellum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,221 topic views. 3 members, 256 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.