Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: Psychoslut]
    #8906509 -

Autumn is the best time of year.....Hands down


--------------------
"Nothing in the world is a gift. Whatever there is to learn has to be learned the hard way."
-Don juan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8907560 -

Yeah the autumn chill is here too.. it's only 95 degrees right now!


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8907633 -

it's like 90* here, :lol:


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: demiu5]
    #8907943 -

Whats this autumn you speak of? We aren't familiar with such thing here in florida.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8908125 -

blewmeanie said:
Whats this autumn you speak of? We aren't familiar with such thing here in florida.



I think Autumn is that one brisk day, some time in January, that places like Florida and Arizona get once in awhile. I keep a long-sleeved t-shirt around for it, just in case.

Really though, Autumn is proof there is no global warming. Any idiot can feel that it's getting colder every day!


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8908140 -

Hoodie weather is the BEST!  I love the fall.  :grin:  I think our NE season changes are the best.  We get the perfect mix of hot/cold and wet/dry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: unbeliever]
    #8908156 -

Autumn is nice, but I do not like long winters. I think early summer and spring is great too.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: andrewss]
    #8908194 -

That is just a ridiculously awesome photo. If I cared enough to bother, I'd stipulate that my ashes would be spread in such a location. That, or thrown into the face of my enemies by a clown screaming "eat this, fuckass bitchnuts!".

Decisions decisions.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8908230 -

absolutley the best time of the year...:heart:

unfortunatley it gets shorter and shorter every year due to global cooling...snow and ice soon...:sad:


--------------------
You learn something new everyday, so be sure you learn something from it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8908253 -

I love fall too, and autumns in Tennessee are great. Unfortunately, it won't arrive fully until a few weeks from now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #8909396 -

i agree fall is the best time for outdoor tripping.

the dead leaves often turn into these crazy carpets of snakes(or something?) for me, that become waist high and i have to swim in them.

also a chilly night kind of gives some sort of sense to my psychedelic staggering, stopping and starting.

the only season i like is summer though, oh well.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: Brugman]
    #8909436 -

autumn is just a sign that everything is about to die, and I'm gonna be walking through mounds of wet snow while freezing my ass off.

Fuck winter, i need to migrate south :mad2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: AgingHippy]
    #8910133 -

:monopoly:

you obviously have never been skiing. i even enjoy the part where you biff it hard on the black diamond because you are being cocky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: nalyudi]
    #8910186 -

Spring might be my favorite time of the year... Autumn a close second. I just like how spring in the south is so cool and balmy... I could do without the bugs coming back, though. One big plus for Autumn.


--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: Sassy]
    #8910214 -

I'm in the north east USA, so autumn is an excellent time. The only part that sucks is when it's over, we have 3-4 months of shitty depressing weather that makes me some what depressed for the entire duration of winter. I can't wait to trip and walk through the woods in some warm clothes..ah that sounds incredible.


edit:damn! it's 44 degrees out here. getting cold pretty fucking quick.

Edited by LbDub (09/11/08 12:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: demiu5]
    #8910302 -

demius said:
it's like 90* here, :lol:



Yep. I'm just a little further south than you. I'm ready for the cooler temperatures to get here. I love the hot summers, but the fall and winter are a nice respite.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: blissedout]
    #8910352 -

Went out on a boat tonight and it was gloriously chilly!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8910354 -

Where'd you go on the boat? That sounds great! I love a good boat ride!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: blissedout]
    #8910461 -

It left at 23rd st. along the East River and went down past the southern tip of Manhattan and turned close to the island with the Statue of Liberty and made its way back up. A three hour tour. A three hour tour. With a band called O'Death playing, and lots of Jim Beam.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loving that autumn chill in the air. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8910478 -

Jim Beam. Gross. Give me some Guiness and an irish carbomb. That tour sounds sweet. Did you take a lucky lady?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chilled out hendrix songs? boredboy 5,197 10 03/04/03 01:50 PM
by adrug
* Favortie place to chill out?? rosewoodpete 2,735 19 07/05/06 04:09 PM
by eastcoastremedy
* Autumn pics stefan 709 6 11/07/03 02:08 AM
by stefan
* Goodbye to CHILLS bong Company. moorhsum 2,367 4 02/10/03 07:13 AM
by TinMan
* *Bush disrespecting Canada (I'm starting to love you guys)*
( 1 2 3 all )
spacedragon 9,244 48 09/13/03 12:02 PM
by Gus
* Chilled out pictures
( 1 2 all )
Chemical_Smile 3,455 21 06/21/22 12:05 AM
by gamergod88
* Chill out Music??? Live406 1,839 16 05/31/04 07:56 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Feelin' love
( 1 2 all )
blackroselove 2,837 26 03/25/04 01:42 AM
by blackroselove

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,867 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.