Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Autumn pics
    #2076339 -

on my way to the dentist I took these pics.
I never had any holes in my teeth before. A few of my friends suggested to take anesthesia (sp?) because the drilling the dentist does hurts. I saw x-ray pics of the 'holes' and I thought WTF do you call this holes? almost invisible. I thought, that can't hurt much and they didn't ask me if I wanted any anesthesia so I thought it was goignt o be fine. NOT!! the drilling hurt like hell damnit :mad:
enough complaining, here are the pics :wink:
















 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Autumn pics [Re: stefan]
    #2076394 -

beautiful country, thanks for sharing that  :smile: I just came in from outside checking out all the pine needles turning brown and falling off the trees, just beautiful  :loveeyes:........NOT!!!! 


--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Autumn pics [Re: BluMonkee]
    #2076819 -

autumn rocks


--------------------
I think i took too much............

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Autumn pics [Re: stefan]
    #2077019 -

beautiful pics....thanks!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Autumn pics [Re: stefan]
    #2077333 -

Beautiful!!!!  :shocked: :smile:

Here are a few pics I made today:







   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Autumn pics [Re: Annom]
    #2077878 -

beautiful!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Autumn pics [Re: Annom]
    #2079584 -

very nice annom!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Climbing Pics! PapaverS 2,186 18 06/21/22 12:04 AM
by gamergod88
* im off to the dentist phishytrip 1,032 8 02/15/05 03:15 PM
by vinsue
* A walk through da garden......PICS for you all....More pics!
( 1 2 3 all )
iluan 5,617 40 07/07/04 02:56 PM
by iluan
* SHOW US PICS OF YOUR BEST SUNGLASSES POSE
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomFan 5,614 67 08/02/04 11:54 PM
by Zero7a1
* bored at wor.....herb pics DazedSol 1,063 5 03/08/04 12:09 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Post pics of your cute kids!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
MOTH 12,915 104 05/09/04 05:29 PM
by Grizz
* Pillow art! (plus random pics)
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 4,819 35 06/10/04 03:58 PM
by goobler
* Cool Smoking Pics
( 1 2 all )
The_Hobbit 6,645 27 12/15/05 05:07 PM
by Origo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
709 topic views. 5 members, 298 guests and 144 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.