Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: danlennon3]
    #8900303 -

danlennon3 said:
billclinton said:
danlennon3 said:
your task is to keep quiet and do as your told. things will fall into place, you do not need to speed things up. you were told the answer will come to you in time, so just keep your eyes open



anything else must i know?



in due time... you are still not ready, its been 5 minutes!



i see; im sure you know how im feeling though, trying to find as many answers as possible haha


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8900310 -

the answers come when they are supposed to.

God will not overload you.

He will make you a bit too excited, but its all part of it :lol:


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8900312 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Oregon said:
pics or...
...you know the rest.



you dont have to believe, I wont try and convince you that you do



I don't have to believe(though I may not completely discount)!:yesnod::awesome::grin::cool:, and thank you for not trying to convince me that I do.:thumbup::thumbup:  :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8900313 -

Prisoner#1 said:
billclinton said:
Prisoner#1 said:
billclinton said:
could you contact him?



I'd have to drive there, may be going thursday



it could really shed some light on this manner if you could do that for me, i would be very gracious.



if I can find him I'll get his number, I can forward it to you



that would be the work of a saint!


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: just me]
    #8900321 -

just me said:
the answers come when they are supposed to.

God will not overload you.

He will make you a bit too excited, but its all part of it :lol:



i see. haha this is the same feeling i got when i had a revelation; that honest truth tingly kind of feeling.


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8900327 -

I am a man among gods!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: danlennon3]
    #8900334 -

danlennon3 said:
I am a man among gods!



well, arent we all?:strokebeard:


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: just me]
    #8900341 -

just me said:
its sad that we live in a day in age that asking somoene to go out of their way just to go contact someone for someone else requires something in return for the person contacting




I'm not asking anything, I'll put the effort into finding him,
it's not any trouble on my part, I'll be just a few miles from
his home anyway so dropping by and asking is nothing to ask
it would be good to see him again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8900342 -

i am a man for God :shrug:

does that count


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8900343 -

I am the obverse according to many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: California]
    #8900349 -

Oregon said:
thank you for not trying to convince me that I do.




now if you dont believe I'll have to rip your arms off

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8900351 -

I write it off as a very odd coincidence

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8900352 -

Prisoner#1 said:
just me said:
its sad that we live in a day in age that asking somoene to go out of their way just to go contact someone for someone else requires something in return for the person contacting




I'm not asking anything, I'll put the effort into finding him,
it's not any trouble on my part, I'll be just a few miles from
his home anyway so dropping by and asking is nothing to ask
it would be good to see him again.




hehehe:lol:

i knew i was gonna get that, i wasnt sayin YOU would ask of somethin in return. i was just sayin its hard to find peeps these days that will sacrafice


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8900357 -

billclinton said:
that would be the work of a saint!



no... but your thanks is gladly accepted

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: just me]
    #8900359 -

just me said:
i am a man for God :shrug:

does that count



but of course.


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8900368 -

Prisoner#1 said:
billclinton said:
that would be the work of a saint!



no... but your thanks is gladly accepted



great! it will be wonderful to speak to him.


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8900372 -

ur goin on my friends list.

everyone needs a prophet for a friend :smile:


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8900373 -

speaking on behalf of the word of god... the speaker who speaketh the word of god needeth sleep.


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8900375 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Oregon said:
thank you for not trying to convince me that I do.




now if you dont believe I'll have to rip your arms off



of course I believe you, you're quite knowledgable, and I'd hate to have to resort to typing with  with my pen0r...
... unless that's what you want.:penis:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: just me]
    #8900376 -

just me said:
i was just sayin its hard to find peeps these days that will sacrafice



some people dont know the delima that others face, knowing this
man the way I do I'm sure he would like to find someone like
himself, if you believe in god then this could be his will and
I'm simply a messenger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Not Responding 2,592 120 12/07/17 07:05 PM
by xzylocybin
* Protesters surround Laura Bush at Jerusalem mosque
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 4,400 20 05/23/05 11:10 AM
by afoaf
* Another video from the Jerusalem UFO surfaces Arden 2,439 13 01/31/11 08:00 PM
by I AM SWIM
* My friend thinks he is a prophet..
( 1 2 3 all )
DemonoftheDrop 2,591 53 08/02/09 03:18 AM
by hamandcheese
* Remember the Jerusalem UFO? blewmeanie 600 10 04/20/11 07:26 PM
by The_Ghost
* Jerusalem never lets me down! Simisu 380 0 04/20/07 03:19 PM
by Simisu
* I went to a Mormon church for the first time tonight. I witnessed their prophet give a sermon. lifeiswhatyoumake 316 10 10/04/16 11:59 AM
by bait_
* The Lost Prophet has returned *DELETED* takodatrip 990 15 08/18/05 12:00 AM
by Ravus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,539 topic views. 4 members, 13 guests and 253 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.