Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: electrickoolaid]
    #8879613 -

I refuse to choose. I love both.

:heart::potleaf:

:heart::chugbeer:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: Kada]
    #8879644 -

Kada, make sure you keep that AKA LoC under your name.

Every time I see one of your posts I'm like who the fuck is Kada?  Oh yeah...


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: Kada]
    #8879646 -

You have to choose only one (1) mine is still :potleaf::getstoned: :happyweed:  :potleaf:  :burnone:  :bongload:  :volcano2:  :bigweed:  :blazed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: jewunit]
    #8879651 -

Ethanol FTW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: Tangerines]
    #8879711 -

Why? I have drank my share of booze and then some..I got to the point I hated the taste of alcohol and i still drink on the weekends...in my lifetime..but natural cannabis is nicer...peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: Skunk420]
    #8879737 -

Why? Because that's what I like more. :crankey:

Weed dulls my brain anyways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: Tangerines]
    #8879775 -

:lol: you can be just as fast high,,I am a cashier at work and I can work better stoned..then sober, less stress while high..so i can peform better, I like weed better,,,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: Skunk420]
    #8879779 -

I WOULD prefer bud....but Im trying to get a certain job that drug tests so I havent been smoking and have been dirnking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: Skunk420]
    #8879784 -

Alcohol is best enjoyed with friends...
Weed is mind-blowing when I'm alone...

I choose da ganja.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: Skunk420]
    #8879791 -

You say
Quote:
you can be just as fast high


like you know anything about me. Just because Skunk420 works better stoned does not mean I work better stoned.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #8879792 -

I just started a delivery job.  I think this is going to increase my weed smoking exponentially.  Nothing better than cruising all high with the tunes blaring and getting paid!


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: jewunit]
    #8879797 -

I don't really like either. But I would pick weed over alcohol.


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: circularvortex]
    #8879817 -

weed roczx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: aDoS]
    #8879827 -

I dont like bud much anymore the high changed for me....

I like booze:chugbeer:


--------------------
I am excited for my thoughts to become positive and of lifeful things instead of negative and suicidal things - Oceanshore23Forest :feelsoldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: ShroomMan420]
    #8879838 -

i like both, but :potleaf: is da best

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: Skunk420]
    #8879851 -

:orly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: Tangerines]
    #8879867 -

Tangerines said:
:orly:


gonna go smoke some more brb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: Tangerines]
    #8880041 -

Tangerines said:
:orly:



:yarly:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* fuckin sick of booze
( 1 2 all )
Ginseng1 2,184 28 05/05/06 07:38 PM
by Gumby
* will acetone and alcohol extract work? warner1991 1,136 15 03/03/18 05:13 PM
by chobumms
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,796 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Booze for Bongwater kaniz 1,077 11 11/27/05 01:38 PM
by D4NK
* Alcohol.
( 1 2 all )
loopin20 1,689 20 05/26/06 01:06 AM
by Noetical
* Homemade Alcohol - My most recent attempt...
( 1 2 all )
adoseofparn0z 2,351 24 10/19/05 07:13 PM
by BongIncarnate
* booze TODAY 700 11 04/17/05 08:12 AM
by Merkin
* canadian bud
( 1 2 all )
Banez 3,299 32 10/14/05 02:51 PM
by Noetical

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,309 topic views. 3 members, 8 guests and 172 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.