Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Bud or Booze?
    #8874210 -

Choose!
Which do you prefer?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 09/03/08 09:56 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: jewunit]
    #8874213 -

weeds

no hangover, getting fat, throwing up, etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: jewunit]
    #8874214 -

Both. I just smoked some nugget and cracked open a beer

:bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #8874217 -

Yeah I know plenty of people like both, but pick one, damnit!

I expect this to be a landslide, but ya never know.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: Leanin]
    #8874226 -

weeeeeeeeed.
Booze makes you pukey, rowdy and makes people angry.

i dont know anyone who gets angry smoking weed. Or rowdy lol.
weed is just so pleasantly chill :thumbup:

however, booze makes it easier usually to be social. Weed often inhibits that for some people, so in social settings isn't as ideal. I find myself drinking rather than smoking up in situations like that because it's just easier to talk to people when im drunk lol.


--------------------
take another death trip on your cocaine line, then take a step into my psychedelic mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: jewunit]
    #8874227 -

I think its no secret that I am the resident drinker at every Shroomery gathering I attend.  Its funny when I see pics of gatherings and I have a beer in my hand in almost every one! :lol:

Oh, and I quit smoking weed in the early 90s.  Just wasn't my thing. :shrug:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: jewunit]
    #8874236 -

jewunit said:
I expect this to be a landslide, but ya never know.



Yeah, weed will definately win big.  But I stand by my choice! :tongue:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #8874239 -

I would say a man after my own heart, but I happen to know you are older than I.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: jewunit]
    #8874243 -

I voted for bud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #8874256 -

Herb, by far.

I enjoy a drink as well, but if I had to pick one it would be pot.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #8874265 -

ToTheSummit said:
I think its no secret that I am the resident drinker at every Shroomery gathering I attend.  Its funny when I see pics of gatherings and I have a beer in my hand in almost every one! :lol:

Oh, and I quit smoking weed in the early 90s.  Just wasn't my thing. :shrug:



Very much agreed.

I get high maybe once a month and enjoy it to some extent...

Mostly, though, it just makes me feel dull and uniteresting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: Lego]
    #8874289 -

Big surprise on this one I'm sure.




--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: Lego]
    #8874293 -

Sorry to hear that. I smoke weed nearly every day and every time I blaze a bowl it's bliss. :smile::bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: Lego]
    #8874330 -

Lego said:
ToTheSummit said:
I think its no secret that I am the resident drinker at every Shroomery gathering I attend.  Its funny when I see pics of gatherings and I have a beer in my hand in almost every one! :lol:

Oh, and I quit smoking weed in the early 90s.  Just wasn't my thing. :shrug:



Very much agreed.

I get high maybe once a month and enjoy it to some extent...

Mostly, though, it just makes me feel dull and uniteresting.



alcohol, i choose you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: JT]
    #8874345 -

that's a really fucking nice pipe btw.


--------------------
take another death trip on your cocaine line, then take a step into my psychedelic mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: chemical burn]
    #8874404 -

Thanks:grin:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8874417 -

alcohol.

psh, yeah right.:lol:


--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: highdroponics]
    #8874445 -

I'd pick bud. Although I probably drink more than smoke.
For the simple reason of 'why' we do what;

I'm quite happy to enjoy 1 or 2 beers of a night, not to get drunk, just to relax a little.

When does anyone ever smoke enough not to get stoned, just relax a little???

But yes  :bigweed:


--------------------
We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: polantis]
    #8874446 -

i smoke enough not to get stoned, i personally enjoy just a relaxing little buzz.


--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bud or Booze? [Re: jewunit]
    #8874447 -

Zee ganja baybeee! :getstoned::potleaf::penguinmonkey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* fuckin sick of booze
( 1 2 all )
Ginseng1 2,184 28 05/05/06 07:38 PM
by Gumby
* will acetone and alcohol extract work? warner1991 1,136 15 03/03/18 05:13 PM
by chobumms
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,796 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Booze for Bongwater kaniz 1,077 11 11/27/05 01:38 PM
by D4NK
* Alcohol.
( 1 2 all )
loopin20 1,689 20 05/26/06 01:06 AM
by Noetical
* Homemade Alcohol - My most recent attempt...
( 1 2 all )
adoseofparn0z 2,351 24 10/19/05 07:13 PM
by BongIncarnate
* booze TODAY 700 11 04/17/05 08:12 AM
by Merkin
* canadian bud
( 1 2 all )
Banez 3,299 32 10/14/05 02:51 PM
by Noetical

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,309 topic views. 5 members, 129 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.055 seconds spending 0.028 seconds on 23 queries.