Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
questions about gauged ears
    #8874702 -

1. do gauged ears smell bad, as i've heard that they do

2. what is the largest hole i could make that would eventually close up


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: questions about gauged ears [Re: g00ru]
    #8874718 -

Wash them with anti bacteria soap every shower like you would your junk. I wouldn't go bigger than 1/2 inch. I have Double Zeros in, but thats as big or small i will go anymore.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: questions about gauged ears [Re: g00ru]
    #8874723 -

why the hell would they smell? sounds like someone doesn't know how to clean their fucking ears. smells go right along with infection and general uncleanliness, so that should NOT be a problem if you care for them correctly. i've seen even giant holes close up. it just all depends on how much your skin can take, and how much scarring occurs. i'm sure there's a limit, i just don't know it.


--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: questions about gauged ears [Re: Sassy]
    #8874753 -

They will smell while you are stretching up for a few days till you can take them out to clean them well.

Start with the smallest hole you want to. I started at a 14g. Go up one size a month, 2 months is better. People say you can stretch up faster but if you want them to close up when you are older the slower you stretch the better. Mine at at 1 inch and they will close to a 0 in about 2 weeks. Having more scar tissue then you need is what will cause them not to close.

The best size to go to and have them look normal when you are older is 18g. Every body is different but if you follow my advice and stretch VERY SLOWLY you can probably go to a 2 or 0 and not have any problems with them going back to a 16 or 18.

If your ears aren't pierced yet let the piercer know that you plan on stretching your ears. If they are a good piercer they will pierce them a little differently then if you just wanted studs or rings.

DO NOT USE A GUN TO PIERCE THEM OR PIERCE THEM YOURSELF!

Any other questions?


--------------------

The problem with kids these days is that they just don't respect drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: questions about gauged ears [Re: natehimself]
    #8874804 -

we stretched our mates ears to 1/2 an inch and his ears still have a big gaping hole in them years after taking his plugs out. i wouldnt go to big


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: questions about gauged ears [Re: Takemeaway]
    #8874986 -

those things are gross imo. i have my ears pierced up 2 a 16, thats the biggest ill ever go.  and yes they do smell like shit cuz when i put an earring in and put the back on.. some kind of white shit gets on my finger and its horrid.. just dirt n skin i guess..


--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: questions about gauged ears [Re: tripp23]
    #8895480 -

stretched ears tend to smell. gotta clean them a bit.

clean them once or twice a day and you're gravy.

i have 2s and doubt i'll go higher than a 0
might even stay at 2.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: questions about gauged ears [Re: igwna]
    #8895740 -

Just wash your ears when you shower and they won't smell. They will stink after awhile if you don't clean them.

I had a 0 in one ear and a 00 in the other and the 0 closes up perty good. 00 not so much, but, I didn't stretch it out properly so that may be why. Don't go bigger then a 0 if you want them to close up naturally and stretch them slowly to prevent scar tissue from tearing.

You can go to a doctor and they can direct you where to go to have stretched ears closed. They basicly just abrade the inside of the hole and let it heal shut.


--------------------
I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: questions about gauged ears [Re: g00ru]
    #8895903 -

if you want them to close up at some point gauges may not be the best piercing for you.

most of the time they require surgery to close up again


--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: questions about gauged ears [Re: g00ru]
    #8900187 -

guruu said:
1. do gauged ears smell bad, as i've heard that they do

2. what is the largest hole i could make that would eventually close up



1. yeah, but taking the jewelry out every once in a while and rinsing them isn't that big of a deal. it's not like they constantly smell, it's just that funk builds up. this can vary based on the composition of your jewelry. i believe that many people find that organics are less funky.

2. 6 gauge is commonly accepted as the largest most people can go and have their ears return completely. some people can get away with 4 and maybe a select few with 2 if their skin has high elasticity, but a lot of times beyond 6 gauge you exceed the elasticity of the skin and it won't return to its original form.
(which is why i've been at 6 gauge for so damn long :wink:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: questions about gauged ears [Re: addsub]
    #8900262 -

they fucking stink if you dont clean them often enough (its usually only noticeable if u rub them or take them out tho), and the smell is real lingering and doesnt wash off your fingers easily lol

most people say about 8mm is the biggest you can stretch them before they dont shrink down to the size of a regualr peircing, but this is quite variable... i know people who stretched to like 6mm, an tried to take it out and it stayed pretty much the same. also, if you stretch too fast scar tissue mite make them not shrink back down as much as they would if you do it properly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: questions about gauged ears [Re: poisonshroom]
    #8900315 -

THey smell like vinegar when ya dont clean em, all ya have to do is take them out while showring.
I have 12 mm, but I think if I steadily put smaller ones in every month and then when they were very small scoured them with a knife; they WOULD shrink up to nothing. Mine dont really smell anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* piercing question ImYourSpedFriend 795 3 12/22/03 02:33 AM
by blackroselove
* Concerened about High temperature-Hot ear!!!! orizon 980 1 12/25/03 01:28 AM
by Randolph_Carter
* Cant hear out of my left ear.. Crass 2,500 9 02/18/04 01:56 PM
by Crass
* Amsterdam trip question ksnio 3,270 19 01/06/04 12:00 PM
by cybrbeast
* ear cones hairs 850 6 05/17/04 02:05 PM
by Scratcher
* A Question... PapaverS 1,709 17 03/15/04 12:10 PM
by Che_Night_Soil
* a few questions about the family :) Vulture 2,216 10 09/01/03 09:47 PM
by Vulture
* Songs coming out of my ears. Anonymous 887 4 06/04/03 01:35 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,860 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.