Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
FireFox 3, very happy & Very disapoited.......
    #8871214 -

Holy fuck, this might not seem like much to some of you. But I save a lot of pics. For making videos, etc. And FF3 seems to make it possible, with the machine I'm on, to save pics pretty much instantly. I just saved a moving gif, ad the someones avatar. And rushed to close. What normally would have taken awhile was instat.
That's too awesome. When I'm opening up 20 google images tabs at once, and furiously saving I'm sure I will realize how dam great this is :smile:



Just one tiny complaint/problem. Nothing really, when I right click something I get a giant Grey box with nothing in it. No text, or anything.
:crazy:
But it still underlines bad spelling, and I like that because I'm forced to "really correct myself", and sharpen my skills.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FireFox 3, very happy & Very disapoited....... [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #8871290 -

i dont get that grey box weird
i have FFIII too


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FireFox 3, very happy & Very disapoited....... [Re: Coaster]
    #8871372 -

I've been denying all these windows popping up asking me to update for the past couple days. I don't think all my tor plug-ins will work with Firefox 3 and that shits more important.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FireFox 3, very happy & Very disapoited....... [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #8871706 -

Too bad it doesn't have grammar check built in. :smirk:

I tried FF3 and hated it. I experienced so many bugs and crashes that I just said fuck it and downgraded to FF2. I'll wait a few months to make the switch. In my opinion, they should have left FF3 in beta stages... Currently it's just too buggy to be a release worthy program.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FireFox 3, very happy & Very disapoited....... [Re: Gumby]
    #8871800 -

really??

I have FF3 and it's totally watertight.

running on vista 64


--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FireFox 3, very happy & Very disapoited....... [Re: sam420]
    #8871805 -

The only thing I have against FF3 is that some of my favorite add-ons aren't compatible with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FireFox 3, very happy & Very disapoited....... [Re: Gumby]
    #8872036 -

I was really high when I wrote that. I had diarrhea yesterday, so I had a lot of codeine to counteract it both yesterday and this morning. For medical reasons, and because codeine is awesome.

And as a mod that's bad grammar? Fuck that, I know here in the pub 1/4 of all posts are are as follows:

fbhgsadlfsejaf .fsdjfhbsd,.,nsfjksd
ZOMG, LuLz Tripy, dfhasehfsea 82BU23EBG!


You should be thanking me for even using periods commas and capitalization. Especially when I'm really high and I'm leaning over onto the keyboard from the couch. In some sort of Stephan Hawking like slouch position.
Do you have any idea what it takes to be me? :tongue:



Ok, now I want to cry. I don't seem to have my bookmarks. I know that there are ways to get these back with other browsers. People going from 1-2 got theirs(well some of them did)

Anyone know where mine will be or how to get them?

Oh and the Grey box syndrome seems to be over!
But I had so may bookmarks and I'm really nervous that I lost them all :frown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FireFox 3, very happy & Very disapoited....... [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #8872143 -

i love ff3 but this new chrome shit is fuckin FASTTTT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FireFox 3, very happy & Very disapoited....... [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #8872152 -

Old bookmarks?
Getting them back??(HOW?)
Anyone?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FireFox 3, very happy & Very disapoited....... [Re: Atheist]
    #8872158 -

Chrome is fucking fast and I haven't had it CTD like I have experienced FF3 doing many times on Vista32 when opening pdf's. Which is not a good thing if you're doing phd research.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* firefox problem-->all bookmarks gone! (fixed :) stefan 1,255 11 05/15/06 03:34 AM
by theuser
* (Firefox) Lost my bookmarks Thin White Duke 1,027 10 12/17/05 12:53 PM
by Thin White Duke
* FireFox
( 1 2 3 all )
Jared 6,946 55 04/05/04 11:14 PM
by ivi
* Losing faith in Firefox
( 1 2 3 all )
Thin White Duke 6,449 54 06/14/05 12:05 AM
by Vvellum
* Firefox Bookmarks TheDudeAbides 1,068 8 11/24/05 05:48 PM
by TheDudeAbides
* Firefox fucked-up ? (help please) Thin White Duke 1,517 19 08/26/05 08:30 PM
by Phychotron
* What are your interests? (Highlights from my Bookmark list) StrandedVoyager 1,186 6 05/22/05 09:54 PM
by StrandedVoyager
* Firefox Ravus 1,287 9 12/04/04 05:56 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
727 topic views. 7 members, 740 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.