Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
The Official: Why we love Moth thread!
    #8839070 -

I love moth because she always speaks her mind, and she always has a kind word for someone. She is a beautiful person, and im better for having met her!

You bastards better not be mean. Say something nice about the queeen of the Shroomery!


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official: Why we love Moth thread! [Re: Kada]
    #8839086 -

MOTH seems pretty neat to me. :smile:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official: Why we love Moth thread! [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #8839111 -

I love moth cause she is original, polite, witty, and always has awesome post!!!!!we love you moth!!!:flowers::hug::cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official: Why we love Moth thread! [Re: Kada]
    #8839127 -

Holy fucking shit

I'm totally embarrassed because I do not know how to accept compliments...

I'd say Cherrybom is more the Queen round these parts... :wink: 

I'm like her sister. 

I feel more like the Fool.  You know, the bumbling, lurching around, banging into tables and chairs type, simultaneously pissing/drooling on myself and giggling about extra-dimensional alien presences in my head while mumbling angst-filled commentary towards a reality I can not possibly understand.  But I'm okay with being the Fool...it's a fascinating archetype all its own. 

Great meeting you as well!  :hippie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official: Why we love Moth thread! [Re: MOTH]
    #8839142 -

You guys are too much...really... :hug: 

Big thank you...from the tar pits of my soul.  :psychsplit: :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official: Why we love Moth thread! [Re: MOTH]
    #8839149 -

shes coo cuz shes attracted to teh light


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official: Why we love Moth thread! [Re: Coaster]
    #8839158 -

Coaster said:
attracted to teh light



You said it...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official: Why we love Moth thread! [Re: MOTH]
    #8839159 -

But you post more latly, and i love every post you make! You always hold nothing back, and most people don't do that. I wish i had the courage you do. :P

I wish when i met you i had more to say, but im really shy and have issues with meeting people.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official: Why we love Moth thread! [Re: MOTH]
    #8839203 -

I can't say that I love you, but I like you.....!    :smile:


>^;;^<


--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official: Why we love Moth thread! [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #8839214 -

Love the taste in art and humanity!








Muah!


--------------------

Edited by Lndrydusting (08/27/08 10:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official: Why we love Moth thread! [Re: Kada]
    #8839259 -

Kada said:
But you post more latly, and i love every post you make! You always hold nothing back, and most people don't do that. I wish i had the courage you do. :P

I wish when i met you i had more to say, but im really shy and have issues with meeting people.



It's okay - I'm the same way.  I get all anxious sometimes, especially around people I don't know yet (due to fear of judgement) and it makes me seem distant. 

But when I am comfortable around someone, everything comes out...

I have a hard time holding stuff IN, haha.  :grin:

It's not courage really...more like...a necessary honesty.  I am a very weird person and this is hard to live with alone.  If I don't let it out, I will implode.  Sometimes I feel very very embarrassed about being open, but I just can't seem to help myself.  I feel like I have to share everything about myself with everyone, in the hopes that someone, somewhere, will understand. 

We will meet again - I am sure. 

Thanks for the kind words - everyone. 

(nighty-night!)  :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official: Why we love Moth thread! [Re: MOTH]
    #8839272 -

I feel you MOTH. The Shroomery is an awesome outlet this way. I expose myself a lot here. :lol:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official: Why we love Moth thread! [Re: MOTH]
    #8839448 -

Good night MOTH, much love.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official: Why we love Moth thread! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8840006 -

Quote:
I love moth because she always speaks her mind



and then deletes it :lol:

but i agree, moth rules, raw food ftw
first time i ate raw cacao was because she inspired my girly to go out and buy a shitload of raw foods.

i guess inspiring is a suitable word.

you have a lot of curiosity moth :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official: Why we love Moth thread! [Re: MOTH]
    #8840017 -

I love MOTH also :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official: Why we love Moth thread! [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #8840086 -

man i hate moths sorry, i was taking this shower one day and and i wear glasses so im blind n shit, so out comes this big fucker flying into me and shit like it was dry humping my eye socks

so i caught the bastered in some tp and i could feel that big honky bastereds head moving left and right like it was trying to tell me "no no don't flush me down the toliet"  but yah i knew moths couldn't be trusted

oh and this reminded me of this other moth and was actually pretty cool, i was on the toliet and it was peeping me out n shit, but that cool thing was it had black wings with white vertical striped, and near its septum it had a red strip on each side, looked like a butterfly but wass a moth


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official: Why we love Moth thread! [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #8840095 -

i like moth because she's systematically holding microscopes and magnifying glasses to everything within her field of consciousness.

you have to think every thought you can think to synthesize holistic philosophies and insights.

warrior indeed, alot of people are at home with the lights off, and there are some people with the lights on but nobodies home.  moth has the lights on and there is someone actually there.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official: Why we love Moth thread! [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8840268 -

truekimbo2 said:
i like moth because she's systematically holding microscopes and magnifying glasses to everything within her field of consciousness.




We do attempt to maintain efficiency in the Vessel and respect our natural patterning; this is for sure.  :grin:

Sincerely - MOTH'S Others. 

(we are flattered!  :heart: )

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official: Why we love Moth thread! [Re: MOTH]
    #8840270 -

I love Moth because she gave my car directions at the Gathering and kept us from driving into the quarry.

Moth, You're Awesome.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official: Why we love Moth thread! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8840279 -

Madtowntripper said:
I love Moth because she gave my car directions at the Gathering and kept us from driving into the quarry.

Moth, You're Awesome.



Thanks.  :lol: I enjoyed that.  I got really excited when I realized who was in that car, ha. 

All this love is getting a bit too one-sided...

FUCK I fucking LOVE ALL YOU CRAZY PEOPLE!  :hug: :heartpump: :pinkelephant:

/officially.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 12:29 AM
by Papaver
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,532 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,003 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind
* Sheekle Respect Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Canadian Jesus 13,039 294 03/17/18 02:18 PM
by watermelon mon
* I LOVE THE SHROOMERY! theshiftingwalls 1,222 11 09/30/03 11:04 AM
by Vats of Blood
* Official Dead Head Roll Call
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,282 47 02/22/03 09:56 PM
by Penroc3
* Official: Shroomerite Members "last wishes" Page
( 1 2 all )
TheShroomHermit 4,954 28 02/15/03 04:15 PM
by justsomegirl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,375 topic views. 4 members, 10 guests and 242 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.