Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #8776124 -

I wish I could of been there to see the face of the clerk that sold you a strap-on haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #8776752 -

Anonymous #15 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
So this chick I met wants to fuck me in the ass with a strap on and I agreed.  I'm bisexual and I actually like taking it in the ass, but I was thinking this might throw of my dominance in the relationship.  Anyone have any experience with this, and please don't respond unless what you are saying is either helpful or at the bare minimum funny.



if you were serious you would have posted in P&MWB



I am serious, I've never posted anonymously in P&MWB.  I don't even think I've ever gone into that forum in the 7 years I've posted on the shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8778611 -

......Wow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drysmashing shitboxes. Anonymous 551 15 01/06/08 03:07 AM
by Anonymous
* I hate being stood-up. Anonymous 487 17 02/01/08 05:48 PM
by Anonymous
* Why are there so many weirdos/creeps/jerks in the OTD board?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,149 31 01/11/08 09:10 AM
by Anonymous
* Friendship problem
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,243 30 01/08/08 05:28 AM
by Anonymous
* What is he taking? Anonymous 507 19 12/26/07 11:57 AM
by Anonymous
* insest...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 883 24 01/06/08 10:04 PM
by Anonymous
* So I got a Real Doll (tm) for Christmas Anonymous 533 10 01/05/08 07:47 AM
by Anonymous
* virgin girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,536 34 04/03/08 08:19 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
780 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.