Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today
    #8766739 -

So this chick I met wants to fuck me in the ass with a strap on and I agreed.  I'm bisexual and I actually like taking it in the ass, but I was thinking this might throw of my dominance in the relationship.  Anyone have any experience with this, and please don't respond unless what you are saying is either helpful or at the bare minimum funny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8766980 -

if you want to get kinky, ill poke her poopchute during.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8767377 -

She's gonna be boinking you in the ass.

Somehow, there's just no way the situation between you and her is going to be the same after that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8768125 -

unless he takes it in the ass daily from that point on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8768134 -

hahaha did u already come to a point in your life where you told a girl "no, you may not bone me with that strap-on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8768319 -

I knew a girl that this was her fantasy. Boning a guy in the ass with a strap on. This girl is a FREAK though, massive kinkyness in her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8768760 -

Then she's gotta be down with taking it in the ass herself.. In that case..hell I'd do it too.  Depending on how hot she is ofcourse.  If she's smokin damn right I'd let her do it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8768790 -

Kinda gay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8768848 -

hey the OP said "SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY" so stop goofing around :mad2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8768861 -

I must admit it'd be rather kinky, but think of the possible social repercussions this could have if she ever gets pissed off at you or breaks up... would you really want your friends knowing that you enjoy getting pegged up the ass?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8768920 -

i had an :awesome: 3some with 2 other girls while traveling. they were hot bisexuals and i loved it. they fucked me and i fucked them, mutual bliss! i love getting fucked and i don't care who knows

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8769482 -

I wish a girl with a real dick would fuck me, a strapon would work too. I just wanna fuck something. Being a virgin is so not fucking cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8769490 -

Anonymous #10 said:
i had an :awesome: 3some with 2 other girls while traveling. they were hot bisexuals and i loved it. they fucked me and i fucked them, mutual bliss! i love getting fucked and i don't care who knows


So why don't you post this in OTD then :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8770153 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Anonymous #10 said:
i had an :awesome: 3some with 2 other girls while traveling. they were hot bisexuals and i loved it. they fucked me and i fucked them, mutual bliss! i love getting fucked and i don't care who knows


So why don't you post this in OTD then :smile:




Anal Rape

Be afraid anon, be afraid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8772330 -

if you actualy get pleasure from being done in the butt then go for it.  I've been done in the ass by one of my exgirlfriends because I hoped I'd enjoy it, but it didn't work out for me. 

if you think that the dominance is going to be affected that's up to you.  just because you let a girl pleasure you analy doesn't make you less dominant.  if you don't take the roll of the submisive in the relationship then you won't have that problem.

if she thinks she is owed a dominant roll then smack the shit out of her and dry smash her shitbox then see who she thinks is dominant

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8773550 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Kinda gay.



not kinda gay...
when you let the chicks fuck you in the ass too, you know you are a raging homosexual.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8773810 -

Anything bigger than a random finger from time to time means...

you like rainbows, you dress really nice, you drive a Volkswagen bug, you have a lisp, your favorite city is San Francisco, you go to a salon, you like wine spritzers, you like low rise jeans, you like to shop, you have many friends that are smoking hot girls that you never thought about being in their pants, your wrists are limp, you like the show HOME MAKEOVER, you don't like power tools, and your apartment/house is decorated really nice so


























































Basically
















































you're fag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8773865 -

I bought the strapon, but she didn't use it yet because of various reasons.  I will let her do me in the ass the next time I see her, and it will be hot.  I actually asked if I could dry smash her shitbox and she said no cause she isn't into it, I however enjoy anal sex and actually want her to wetsmash my shitbox.  Oh god does it hurt though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8774247 -

pseudo gay butseks FTL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna let a chick bone me with a strap on today [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8775668 -

Anonymous #1 said:
So this chick I met wants to fuck me in the ass with a strap on and I agreed.  I'm bisexual and I actually like taking it in the ass, but I was thinking this might throw of my dominance in the relationship.  Anyone have any experience with this, and please don't respond unless what you are saying is either helpful or at the bare minimum funny.



if you were serious you would have posted in P&MWB

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drysmashing shitboxes. Anonymous 551 15 01/06/08 03:07 AM
by Anonymous
* I hate being stood-up. Anonymous 487 17 02/01/08 05:48 PM
by Anonymous
* Why are there so many weirdos/creeps/jerks in the OTD board?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,148 31 01/11/08 09:10 AM
by Anonymous
* Friendship problem
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,243 30 01/08/08 05:28 AM
by Anonymous
* What is he taking? Anonymous 507 19 12/26/07 11:57 AM
by Anonymous
* insest...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 883 24 01/06/08 10:04 PM
by Anonymous
* So I got a Real Doll (tm) for Christmas Anonymous 533 10 01/05/08 07:47 AM
by Anonymous
* virgin girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,536 34 04/03/08 08:19 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
780 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 36 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.