Anonymous #1 said: that you had never done any drugs in your life at all?
or imagine what you would be like if you actually did everything youwere told to do?
No I'm glad I've done everything I have so far in my life, it's helped to shape me into the person I am today. Drugs were a big part of my life for awhile and I'll always be interested and connected with drug culture.
The first part of my life I actually did do everything I was told and I was miserable trying to live up to unrealistic expectations and fitting a cookie cutter mold. I was suicidal and depressed everyday waking up knowing I had to try to fit in with the rest of the crowd.
I don't want to say everyone should try drugs, because simply put not everyone could handle them responsibly, but their use and meeting people through drug use helped me overcome my social anxiety and low self esteem. I've met so many wonderful people who are open to everyone, no matter what your beliefs are or if you even use drugs or not, they just accept you for who you are. It seems the majority of non drug users, especially conservative types are the exact opposite and treat you like garbage if you don't follow their religion or have the same beliefs as they do.
|