Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
am i a bum??
    #7965117 -

my girl has a 9-5 job, i go to college, work a night job about two nights a week and i have extra student loan money each month to help out. i sit at home all day and do homework or just lay in bed smoking pot until she gets home, am i a bum? i do make her happy, we are best friends that laugh and have a great time when she gets off work. i've been pretty unmotivated for about a year now. she says she doesn't mind, and i do believe her i guess, but i do feel like a dirty stinkin bum sometimes. ladies, would you dump my ass?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am i a bum?? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7965168 -

answers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am i a bum?? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7965195 -

I guess I would try and help motivate you. She says she doesn't mind now but it likely won't be that way forever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am i a bum?? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7965201 -

yes, you are a sponging bum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am i a bum?? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7965209 -

If you feel like a bum you are a bum. Nobody who isn't a bum thinks they're a
bum.

Many people would kill to have that much free time. Put it to use you bum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am i a bum?? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7965225 -

i don't have that much free time, school takes up a lot of time.
i'm going to clean the apartment today, do the dishes and make dinner. that will make me feel like less of a bum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am i a bum?? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7965302 -

i was a bum for a very long time and i loooovveed it. it was pretty much all about smoking weed all day and doing absolutely nothing. it was actually pretty depressing and boring but it beats what I'm doing now...full time work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am i a bum?? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7965413 -

you wanna talk about bum? i got fired from my job in september for slapping a kid and i've worked all of 4 days since then.

i lived on the streets for 2 months living off of free samples and double cheeseburgers whenever i could bum a dollar at the mall.

i now live at my friend's house and do jack shit all day.

if you are gonna call yourself a bum, the least you can do is do it properly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am i a bum?? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7965449 -

Anonymous said:
you wanna talk about bum? i got fired from my job in september for slapping a kid and i've worked all of 4 days since then.

i lived on the streets for 2 months living off of free samples and double cheeseburgers whenever i could bum a dollar at the mall.

i now live at my friend's house and do jack shit all day.





Why?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am i a bum?? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7965525 -

because it's easier than being a normal person. that's why.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am i a bum?? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7965747 -

For the moment, maybe...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am i a bum?? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7965769 -

I have been a legitimate bum before and you sir sure ain't a fucking bum :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am i a bum?? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #7965921 -

I workout 3x/week though so I don't look like a bum.

I think everybody has a bit of bum in them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am i a bum?? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #7965955 -

you're not a bum. you're going to school.

My parents died a few years ago and I got a large sum of money. I now spend my days smoking and growing, bill free and rent free, in my own house. I do JACK SHIT. I should goto school or something, pursue a hobby and make it a career... But... Nah. I'll smoke this joint and watch history channel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am i a bum?? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #7966104 -

you should learn how to play the sitar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am i a bum?? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #7966431 -

Anonymous said:
you're not a bum. you're going to school.

My parents died a few years ago and I got a large sum of money. I now spend my days smoking and growing, bill free and rent free, in my own house. I do JACK SHIT. I should goto school or something, pursue a hobby and make it a career... But... Nah. I'll smoke this joint and watch history channel



holy shit you're my new idol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am i a bum?? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #7967034 -

Anonymous said:
you're not a bum. you're going to school.

My parents died a few years ago and I got a large sum of money. I now spend my days smoking and growing, bill free and rent free, in my own house. I do JACK SHIT. I should goto school or something, pursue a hobby and make it a career... But... Nah. I'll smoke this joint and watch history channel



Lurch?!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am i a bum?? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #7967265 -

hahah, I basicly proclaim how much of a bum I am and now I'm being idolized? Stoners FTW!

and no, I'm not this Lurch you speak of.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am i a bum?? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #7967282 -

Haha I'd tolerate that in a BF but not forever... as long as you do some stuff around the house and have a legit reason for not working (like school) you're not a bum at all. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am i a bum?? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #7967887 -

Quote:
and no, I'm not this Lurch you speak of.



Well, then you are not the only one in your situation! Are you sure you have never been to the red river valley?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Day after cheeseburger paper Anonymous 268 4 07/04/10 06:49 PM
by Anonymous
* craigslist is the best excuse for lazy jobless bums everywhere Anonymous 737 15 08/31/10 09:12 PM
by DONOTDELETE
* My favorite crack bum of the internet Anonymous 252 8 02/09/10 12:59 PM
by Anonymous
* Bum Pimples and Brown Butt Holes.... Anonymous 749 6 02/21/08 09:02 PM
by Anonymous
* kinda bummed Anonymous 266 7 11/13/07 11:11 AM
by Anonymous
* my self esteem is its lowest its ever been in my life ; ( Anonymous 346 10 09/05/12 08:25 AM
by Anonymous
* Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 933 24 05/05/10 05:17 PM
by Anonymous
* Motivation
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 628 20 01/28/09 06:40 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
524 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.