Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12502975 -

:gaystapo:  :gayflag:  :gaycrankey:  :gay:  :gayvirgin:  :gayfish:

We all wanna be friends!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12505021 -

Quote:
It's obvious by now that I look very attractive to gay or bisexual men



I think you look homo enough for them to consider it a safe bet to flirt with you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #12509966 -

take it as a compliment

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12511859 -

Anonymous #3 said:
You probably give off a gay vibe.



This

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #12511915 -

OP you will burn in hell for being a faggot and causing faggot desires in other men.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Gay/lesbian/bisexual/straight
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,113 23 09/17/07 03:08 PM
by Anonymous
* I discovered my bisexuality with psychedelics...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,639 75 08/11/08 12:44 AM
by Anonymous
* The Male Chauvinist Pig Thread (or is it?)
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,147 26 11/03/07 01:25 PM
by Anonymous
* Male Beauty (Straight Gays & Gay Gays) Anonymous 303 8 11/04/07 08:12 AM
by Anonymous
* This is a question for y'all bisexuals out there...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,015 25 08/22/08 01:53 PM
by Anonymous
* Most physically attractive Shroomerite (male and female)
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,879 30 09/14/07 02:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Why am I bisexual? Anonymous 437 14 10/01/08 09:01 AM
by Anonymous
* Is it illegal to have kiddy porn if....
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,709 21 10/11/07 02:39 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
933 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.