Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays.
    #12476607 -

I say this with all honesty.  I am a 28 year old straight male with not even the slightest curiosity toward a romantic or sexual relationship with other men.  Everywhere I go, I am constantly asked by gay or bi guys what my name is or if I want to go with them to dinner or some other bullshit.  This happened again just this morning while I was checking my mail at my PO box.

I don't need advice on how to deal with them, it's simple and effective enough to say "No thanks, I'm straight".  What I'm asking for is if there is any possible way for me to exploit this situation and make some money?  I already know that's a loaded question - so I'll beat you guys to the punch and tell you I will not do anything physical with another man no matter how much they're willing to pay.  As I stated I am straight as an arrow, apparently I just look like I might be gay or bisexual on the outside.

It's obvious by now that I look very attractive to gay or bisexual men, so I want to find a way to make money from it if possible without getting touchy-feely with them.  I considered putting up my own website with nude pics, but there are probably countless gay sites already like that just like there are for straight porn, so that market is already flooded enough I'm sure.

Any other real, logical suggestions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12476710 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12476721 -

You probably give off a gay vibe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12476776 -

Anonymous #2 said:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/12474763

That  guy might be able to help you



That would violate the rule of me not having any physical interaction with gays though.  A good suggestion, but it isn't going to happen with me.  Thanks though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12476789 -

Anonymous #3 said:
You probably give off a gay vibe.



Hey I'm not saying I don't, but I also don't walk around acting like one.  For example this morning when I walked into the post office to check mail, I had literally just walked in the door and no less than 10 seconds later I was asked by the gay/bi guy what my name was.  That isn't really enough time for anyone to give off a vibe, so it's obviously just the way I physically look that made him bring up that question.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12476838 -

lol you gave a vibe for sure

Couple things, ur cologne?
Are you a pretty boy?
Do you walk like u love the cock?
Do you have LOADS of estrogen flowing through you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12477023 -

Anonymous #2 said:
lol you gave a vibe for sure

Couple things, ur cologne?
Are you a pretty boy?
Do you walk like u love the cock?
Do you have LOADS of estrogen flowing through you?



To be perfectly clear here, girls are also attracted to me so it's not just the gays that are giving me 'that look'.  It's just that most girls won't be so open with their desires of finding a partner.

I don't wear cologne, ever.  Am I a pretty boy?  I have a small build and slender face so I guess you could say I don't look bulky and manly.  No I don't walk like I love the cock. :lol: How would I know if I had loads of estrogen flowing through me?  I jerk off every other day to the thought of girls so perhaps my testosterone levels aren't as high as they should be?  I don't know the chemistry behind all that.  I just know I'm 100% straight and want to make a profit off the desires of gay men if at all possible - without the possibility of them ever getting physical with me.  I am sick and tired of this happening everywhere I go so I figured if I can profit from it, why the hell not?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12477032 -

I think you're a confused little boy

Explore your options

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12477042 -

:rofl: Believe me if I was gay or bi, I would have known it by now.  Nothing gets the blood flowing through my cock except the thought of fucking raw pussy.  Did you not have any actual suggestions though as far as me exploiting these gay men for money?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12477055 -

ya pay off a bum to sleep with thsi guy

Tell the bum to go to this hotel, tell the guy to meet u there at lets say 8...

Get the bum nice and clean, meet and get the money and pimp our the bum to him


it's a win win

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12477100 -

So I was balls deep in this guy's ass one night and he turns to me and asks for a kiss. Damn, I says to him.  What a homosexual.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12477171 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
We all know that you guys want to go balls deep in other guys, keep it simple now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12477239 -

:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12477304 -

"Cuddle??? What a fag!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12477541 -

Gay porn?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12477573 -

Anonymous #5 said:
"Cuddle??? What a fag!"



Anonymous #6 said:
Gay porn?




This

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12492457 -

just do it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12497365 -

Go to dinner with them

order alot of expensive food

talk about the weather and shit

leave

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12497769 -

OP, let the gheys suck your dick. ghey dudes will pay good money to suck a straight mans dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help! I'm a straight male that is a magnet for gays. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12497801 -

Anonymous #9 said:
OP, let the gheys suck your dick. ghey dudes will pay good money to suck a straight mans dick.





you'd know



faggot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Gay/lesbian/bisexual/straight
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,113 23 09/17/07 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* I discovered my bisexuality with psychedelics...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,640 75 08/11/08 02:44 AM
by Anonymous
* The Male Chauvinist Pig Thread (or is it?)
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,147 26 11/03/07 03:25 PM
by Anonymous
* Male Beauty (Straight Gays & Gay Gays) Anonymous 303 8 11/04/07 10:12 AM
by Anonymous
* This is a question for y'all bisexuals out there...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,017 25 08/22/08 03:53 PM
by Anonymous
* Most physically attractive Shroomerite (male and female)
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,879 30 09/14/07 04:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Why am I bisexual? Anonymous 438 14 10/01/08 11:01 AM
by Anonymous
* Is it illegal to have kiddy porn if....
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,709 21 10/11/07 04:39 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
933 topic views. 0 members, 16 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.