Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: I stole an apple today [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #8751386 -

how many people are from fucking FL on this forum lol I work for a grocery store...I end up stealing shit without realizing it.


--------------------
chris606 said:
some 1 told me to try long brown rice and water and vermiculite and pressure cook for 1 hour i did but nothing happen that is y was wonting to no if i need spores
RogerRabbit said:
Nothing gets more sterile than red hot.


All posts are intended for fictional or educational purposes only.

No statements in any post or message by myself should be taken as fact. Use of contained information or opinions may be in violation of local, provincial, and/or federal laws.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I stole an apple today [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #8751388 -

Senor_Hongos said:
Did I forget to mention this grape was the best one I have had in two years?  I have yet to steal the pit.

Wish me luck.



A navel orange should be a challenge worthy of kings


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I stole an apple today [Re: Razor3lade]
    #8751400 -

steal a watermelon then lets talk about kings of fruit stealing.


--------------------
chris606 said:
some 1 told me to try long brown rice and water and vermiculite and pressure cook for 1 hour i did but nothing happen that is y was wonting to no if i need spores
RogerRabbit said:
Nothing gets more sterile than red hot.


All posts are intended for fictional or educational purposes only.

No statements in any post or message by myself should be taken as fact. Use of contained information or opinions may be in violation of local, provincial, and/or federal laws.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I stole an apple today [Re: Razor3lade]
    #8751982 -

Razor3lade said:
Senor_Hongos said:
Did I forget to mention this grape was the best one I have had in two years?  I have yet to steal the pit.

Wish me luck.



A navel orange should be a challenge worthy of kings



I couldn't agree more, however, I have made a committment to Baby_Hitler for a Cherry Pit.  I do not see a way out of this without lying.  I cannot do that for I always tell the truth.

What if I stole a Navel orange and said it was a Cherry pit?

Stealing something and then breaking it is the true test of manhood.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I stole an apple today [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #8752003 -

Do you even realize how much time and manpower it takes to deseed a grape? What about those slave children, how are they supposed to earn their fraction of a cent from that grape?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I stole an apple today [Re: KaptKid]
    #8752008 -

I stole your sister's morality.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I stole an apple today [Re: Brugman]
    #8752012 -

I never considered that.  It was an thoughtless act of impulse.  Now that you bring that part of it up I feel dirty and ashamed.

:sad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I stole an apple today [Re: Lndrydusting]
    #8752086 -

Ahhh, time for my clepto self to come clean...I too steal sunglasses, haven't paid for them in several years...I always just walk in, pull off the sticker and tag and then wear them out. I've even been complimented on my "stunners" by clerks cause I look like a crazy sex/rockstar with aviators on.:tongue2: I was gonna steal scissors for cutting thick paper;) but opted for purchasing them, its funny how my morals work.

I would never steal from local co-ops or local stores, I have no worries whatsoever about fucking corporations over though...one time I went on a vigilante mushroom trip bike ride to my favorite nature preserve which had been bought by developers, anywho, on a lonely and cold night I sabotaged maybe 5-10 big CAT machines and such with snow and dirt in their gas tanks! Fuckers took away my bike trail and are building more houses in Michigan where the sub-prime mortgage crisis is at its worst and the housing market is worse off than the Titanic.

I don't consider myself to even be stealing and its not a rationalization because when I do steal its spontaneous rather than premeditated, and I have wayyy too much money to justify ever stealing anything, but its more like dealing out karma on a small scale:shrug: haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I stole an apple today [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #8752098 -

Quote:
Stealing something and then breaking it is the true test of manhood.



This reminds me of the time I tripped in the woods after stealing some sunglasses which I never wore but instead broke into many pieces for fun and as a miniature act of divine retribution and destruction of babylon. I felt very just in stealing and then breaking the plastic symbol with two reflecting ovals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Happy Birthday Absolute_Zero!! Liz 842 13 02/15/06 11:05 AM
by drtyfrnk
* Absolutely no reason at all
( 1 2 3 all )
Snaggletooth 1,918 59 05/28/06 11:34 PM
by Snaggletooth
* My 1st Trip to the Big Apple, NYC & The Colbert Report *PICS*
( 1 2 3 4 all )
theuser 5,821 69 03/06/07 02:34 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* What is the most morally disgusting profession?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 10,145 90 07/27/05 07:59 PM
by AvatarofAtavism
* Fucked over work for apple juice. Tasty_Smurf_House 900 7 09/19/04 10:53 PM
by funkymonk
* Disgusting Habits
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
CherryBomM 6,475 100 07/27/06 06:21 PM
by Mike_yy
* Some people disgust me
( 1 2 all )
Spooge 3,188 22 06/22/04 04:46 PM
by filthysock
* I've had it. I've absolutely had it.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NewbieS 3,571 90 11/17/06 10:08 AM
by chaos05

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,962 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 138 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.