Well, you're wrong. It's a simple as that. Injected Suboxone can give you a buzz/high. I think your understanding of the effect/purpose the naloxone has is a little bit ill informed.
You see, the naloxone is there to discourage the shooting of the drug, indeed. However, just because that is the case it doesn't mean that it's designed to automatically send you into withdrawals when you shoot it. The only reason it precipitates withdrawals is when it's injected is because it has a 99% bioavailability when IV'ed. More of the drug is absorbed, but it only precipitates withdrawals if you have recently done a full opiod agonist in recent hours. That is how the naloxone works. It is not specially designed to react just because you injected it. It just happens more frequently because the bioavailability is higher. It is indeed meant to discourage the use of real opiates like heroin and oxycontin. However, all the stuff about injecting it is incidental.
I'm tired of this arugment though, since i know i am right. I have injected it multiple times and a couple of those times i've gotten a high. I have NEVER ONCE gone into withdrawals though. The fact of the matter is that Suboxone can and will get you high, and there's a greater chance of that happening when it's injected with 99% bioavailability. If you don't believe me look it up. Bluelight has an excellent thread called something like "The Ultimate Suboxone Thread" where all of this is covered by dozens of pages worth of posts. I wouldn't have tried it if i hadn't read about it's realitive safety first.
So, back to the main question. Does anyone who's tried it have any personal experience with shooting suboxone?
|