Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I used to think about school shootings *DELETED*
    #9537643 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: ugh



Votes accepted from the dawn of the universe until the end of time

View the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to think about school shootings [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9537985 -

Both for me. Although I NEVER felt as strongly about killing myself as I did other people. There were some people who just loved to hurt others and made life miserable for a lot of kids and teachers. I really wanted to just put them down sometimes.

I never really wanted to die, but I did think about it and how I could do it if I decided to go for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to think about school shootings [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9538795 -

I found piracetam to be about the best thing I ever tried for depression.  The bottle says something about taking 4 scoops 2-3 times a day, but I only use 1 scoop a day usually and sometimes don't use any for a couple days.  Too much gives me insomnia.  It helps protect the brain against alcohol and even helps you get back to normal after drinking regularly.

http://www.piracetam.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to think about school shootings [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9540306 -

of course living depressed would mean suicide has crossed my mind more than once but i think it is the easy way out i listen to the song the patient by tool and it makes sense.  i mean we are all given a life for a reason and i am not going to cop out cause i feel too sad i am going to keep my head up and keep giving it all i can. i guess keep searching for whatever i am looking for, something more. sometime i think am getting close but even if i never grasp it  i would rather spend my life searching than giving in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to think about school shootings [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9540406 -

This is just part of being human. Most peoples brains are right in tune. Other go to the extreme or the opposite end. Athletics, singing, etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
160 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.051 seconds spending 0.035 seconds on 21 queries.