Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
What do you wish for when you see a shooting star?
    #7609039 -

?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you wish for when you see a shooting star? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7609047 -

life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you wish for when you see a shooting star? *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7609455 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you wish for when you see a shooting star? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7610143 -

that all the people I share my fruits with stay safe and out of trouble, that everyone that owes me, would know that if they just called me, or came by, that I am still their friends, quit avoiding me, that way i know everyone is safe. That anxiety, and panic would cease, that society as a whole would care more for one another, and quit patronizing each other, and quit judging one another. I also wish for things that aren't so pretty, for the end of mankind as we know it, and a complete rearrangement of global consciousness, the way we live, and what we consider to be important.

I wish there wasn't preference involved in everything, and people were treated on an applied for basis, first come first serve, not, "how can we benefit from you"

I have seen many, many shooting stars in my life,

I wish that wishing on them had a purpose, I have learned through experience, that a shooting star is not where to place your faith, nor is a higher being, You can only wish on one shooting star, and expect any results, YOURSELF, you are the mystical shooting star.

If you can't rely on yourself to make your dreams come true, then there is no point in being.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you wish for when you see a shooting star? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7610145 -

Anonymous said:
I'd tell you but then it wouldnt come true.



has it every?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you wish for when you see a shooting star? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7610148 -

every?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you wish for when you see a shooting star? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7610151 -

ever of course..

does it ever come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you wish for when you see a shooting star? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7610167 -

I always get so excited "O look a shooting star!" that I forget to wish for anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 640 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
395 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.