Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Torrent Privacy?
    #8729381 -

I have been downloading quite a few torrents lately and I'm starting to get worried about legal matters. Should I be worried?


--------------------
"I think it's good if a song has more than one meaning. Maybe that kind of song can reach far more people."
                                       
                                          :mushroom2:Syd Barrett:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Torrent Privacy? [Re: acidistic]
    #8729392 -

public or private?


popular material, or not?


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Torrent Privacy? [Re: demiu5]
    #8729419 -

I've gotten so many letters sent by my ISP. they don't seem to enforce them though. I think they legally have to forward the complaint to you.

I guess my point is unless you go overboard, the most you will receive is a warning(or in my case 10+ warnings) hahaha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Torrent Privacy? [Re: acidistic]
    #8729428 -

it also depends on your ISP. some are much more strict about it then others.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Torrent Privacy? [Re: m1ndriot]
    #8729554 -

ive downloaded nutty amounts of torrents and I have never heard a thing.


--------------------
On the scale of wibble to wobble...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Torrent Privacy? [Re: Lethal Dose]
    #8729588 -

It helps to make sure your client is set up for outgoing encryption as well.


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Torrent Privacy? [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #8730057 -

has anyone ever heard of torrents giving viruses. i got a virus on my comp and it only came after i dl mad torrents.


--------------------
And the colors of the sea bind your eyes with trembling mermaids,
And you touch the distant beaches with tales of brave Ulysses,
How his naked ears were tortured by the sirens sweetly singing,
For the sparkling waves are calling you to kiss their white laced lips.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Torrent Privacy MHbound 549 2 11/23/08 01:48 PM
by koppie
* How safe are torrents?
( 1 2 all )
niteowl 3,268 38 01/09/09 03:32 AM
by GoaM
* Torrents mndfreezeMDiscordReddit 1,672 19 03/15/07 04:20 PM
by Koala Koolio
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 2,504 36 03/25/10 11:37 PM
by BiG_StroOnZ
* Is this an invasion of privacy? What can I do? UncleLuke 1,003 16 08/24/05 06:01 PM
by PS_Cubes
* Elite Torrents shut down
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Liz 7,322 86 06/01/05 07:58 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Torrent Thing? mushroomplume 687 4 08/15/07 06:17 PM
by danzick
* Good Torrent Site Banez 1,981 17 05/18/07 10:54 PM
by Tangerines

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
779 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 248 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.