Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: What do you fail at? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8714769 -

you and I are probably the same I tend to be the person who sits backs and observes rather than getting to deep into something like Love, I don't get that feeling either that "dumb" feeling you called it I've nvr experienced it and most of the chicks in FL I find to be to ditsy for my taste or the really nice ones already have kids and shit...sometimes I really feel like saying something to someone but say "fuck it why bother it doesn't matter" and go on, maybe thats something I really need to work on too.


--------------------
chris606 said:
some 1 told me to try long brown rice and water and vermiculite and pressure cook for 1 hour i did but nothing happen that is y was wonting to no if i need spores
RogerRabbit said:
Nothing gets more sterile than red hot.


All posts are intended for fictional or educational purposes only.

No statements in any post or message by myself should be taken as fact. Use of contained information or opinions may be in violation of local, provincial, and/or federal laws.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you fail at? [Re: Izangi]
    #8714888 -

Izangi said:
you and I are probably the same I tend to be the person who sits backs and observes rather than getting to deep into something like Love, I don't get that feeling either that "dumb" feeling you called it I've nvr experienced it and most of the chicks in FL I find to be to ditsy for my taste or the really nice ones already have kids and shit...sometimes I really feel like saying something to someone but say "fuck it why bother it doesn't matter" and go on, maybe thats something I really need to work on too.



I observe, but I also involve myself.

I wasnt calling love dumb, I said I need someone who can make me feel dumb if I'm going to be in a relationship.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you fail at? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8714904 -

Hmm, I'm not sure what it would take to be complete.

Right now, life is a blast. I am basically never bored, ever with my life, I always find a way to keep myself occupied, active, progressive and in the search for knowledge.... whether its chillin on the shroomery,  skating, reading interesting books, and playing basketball like everyday. I kick it with friends smokin blunts, drinkin, hangin' out with girls almost every night and I have a really good relationship with my bro, but me and my mom, don't seem to see eye to on on things alot.

She is like the opposite of me. Sitting around being lazy playing little 13 year old computer video game sand watching tv everyday she doesn't have work. This frustruates and annoys me, so I call her out on it sometimes and we get in arguments because of it(btw, I'm 19 in college but staying at home for the sake of the cost of living on one's own). We are like the exact opposite, I am always striving to improve and progress with who I am and where I'm at in life, always seeking the next paradigm of living, while she just doesn't seem to care about a whole lot but laying down snacking on food and numbing her senses through the media and propaganda infested tv. It actually kind of dissapoints me because it's like even though I am grown, she is not a person I can look up to, or look to for advice, and she doesn't set good examples. I like to think everyone likes to have someone they can in a sense idealize, look up to for guidance and praise. My mom is really the only person in a position to do that for me,(besides my professors but I am on summer break) but she doesn't....IDK maybe my conflict has something to do in that domain. I try to help her, suggest she at least take a walk outside and enjoy the beautiful :sunny:, or just go look for a good book at the library, or perhaps work out, or SOMETHING. But she always finds some lame excuse, and brushes it off...

Btw, In no way shape or form do I try to create or look for any type of conflict. I try to be as peaceful, serene, and compassionate to myself, others around me and to my enviornment as much as I am able.

Any additional thoughts blew?


--------------------
"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

"You teach the world how to treat you, by showing the world how you treat yourself."

A well developed sense of humor is far superior to any religion"

"Everything you could want and could be, you already have and are."

:peace: & :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you fail at? [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #8715737 -

try to be more interested in what shes watching and more in tune with the food consumption, who knows maybe she'll manage her lifestyle better

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you fail at? [Re: Konyap]
    #8716053 -

i fail at picking up on random women

once they're in, theyre in, but that first impression I totally need to work on. I need to become better at talking about random things, and having good body language. If I could not look like im trying to put so much damned effort into it I probably wouldnt fail as much


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you fail at? [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #8716074 -

I fail at caring about my well being


--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my trip report....edit: chapter 3- bitch slapped by god
( 1 2 all )
wrestler_az 6,342 31 03/21/05 02:55 PM
by TiCal
* the "where do you work?" topic
( 1 2 3 all )
DOUCHEBALL 3,162 49 08/09/04 10:25 PM
by nicechrisman
* Whats everybody up to? (Late night thread, Any topic you choose) *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
THE KRAT BARON 13,383 174 06/25/05 11:54 PM
by Skunk420
* on the topic of women
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 1,617 31 05/19/05 12:38 AM
by BigNerd
* People just chill outside Phish show's ? Crass 1,146 14 06/16/03 11:41 AM
by Bob_J
* off topic question ravin0ff 312 2 10/20/04 03:45 PM
by vivid
* So i"m going to fail Calc 2 and then drop out of school I think
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 5,117 31 04/12/05 12:57 AM
by Entropic
* I failed my permit test
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 1,827 26 07/29/05 04:50 PM
by freddurgan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,227 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.