Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFun-Guy
journeyman
Re: Psilocybe azurescens
    #86901 - 07/21/00 04:49 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I would also like to know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Psilocybe azurescens [Re: Fun-Guy]
    #86903 - 07/23/00 10:25 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

IS it more intense.

No.

Dosage varies from mushroom to mushroom and within each given genera there are differenced in potency.

What one has to realize is that you should take 15 mnutes to one half hour to consume your dose, whether it is 25 to 50 small cubensis seighing one fresh ounce or 1 to 2 to three or four P. cubensis weighing in at one fresh ounce.

That is an about as close to a Mazatec ceremonial dosage.

It could be one or two smal azurescens or P. cyanescens or it could be four or five tiny small shrooms. The secret is in the eating. Take yolur time and let the shrooms come on slow.
Of course the more shrooms you eat when you eat them, the most potent the experience is.

You make the trip. You can be high or you can be not so high.

It depends on how many you eat when you first eat them. Not eat a few now and then some later. ITs how many you consume before you get off that counts.

mjshroomer

Anonymous

#86904 - 07/28/00 06:42 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

me and my mate have been eating azures every year for at least five years they have a life of there own as all things do!they will take you before God in the highist heaven if your ready.but just like here on earth you can get lost in heaven and find your self in hell so first love the one in all!choose your path and respect your temple
so if you should find your self in hell forgive and you will be forgiven and in forgiveness
you`ll find freedom for a very new person one you`ve just met you`re self!money is crap
jesus saves

Offlinebeowulf
journeyman
    #86905 - 07/29/00 05:59 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

MJ:

I need to take time to thank you for your replies. They are always well-informed, prompt and appreciated!

Please keep up the good work in keeping some of us better informed!

------------------
Every other Tuesday, my grandmother knits Mexican shoelaces...

Offlinebeowulf
journeyman
    #86906 - 07/29/00 06:02 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

ONE SUGGESTION!

When abbreviating the genus on "cyanescens", please don't! I never know if you are referring to Psilocybe or Paneolus

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale