Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Oww, religious fevour/fever!
    #8686695 -

Oww fuck my head.

It's half past seven, an ungodly hour, sleep consisted of nightmare visions of the apocalypse, and being called on to make machines that I do not know the functioning of.

My mind is racing, my thoughts feel so alien! All I can think of is mescaline, or another psychedelic, will offer more insight.

This fever is the second only I have ever had of such severity. I feel there is an important lesson to be learned, but I can't be coherant right now.

Ohh fuck,. come sweet merciful sleep!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oww, religious fevour/fever! [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #8688121 -

Abstain from hallucinogens. I've had this wierd ass dream too, it looked like a huge machine with hundreds of people working on it, then it collapsed and the wierd part of the dream is I felt intensley sad, not scared but very very sad. Sad like someone I love just died.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oww, religious fevour/fever! [Re: ray40cal]
    #8688168 -

come sweet merciful sleep!

Do you wake up explaining things...  Like, talking to people...??


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oww, religious fevour/fever! [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8688560 -

Fever is gone, but fuck me that was weird.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to that mesc.

Usually, before I sleep, I write a whole bunch of things down, or talk with people. Just this, totally weird. Like a nightmare, but I wasn't scared of it. Although it was scary.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oww, religious fevour/fever! [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #8689363 -

Last time I got a fever I freestyle rapped in my head for hours, and came up with some pretty clever, lucid stuff.  Then I tried to write some of it and it was incoherent and didn't flow rhythmically.  Intense fevers are interesting though; some fiery creative energy....  :headbang:


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* is insomnia normal when running a fever? moses 5,195 4 01/01/08 02:01 PM
by e3k
* fevered sex
( 1 2 all )
SneezingPenis 4,601 22 05/16/08 02:25 PM
by Mickalopagus
* damnit, now i have a fever what gives... ZippoZM 1,684 11 10/23/09 09:25 PM
by TrippyChick420
* Severe soreness and fever after lifting? Jack Albertson 2,032 3 09/16/08 11:38 AM
by browndustin
* Ways to BLAST a Fever? Wizzy 350 5 04/05/12 10:41 AM
by 4896744
* Hay Fever! NiamhNyx 903 4 05/06/07 01:08 AM
by NiamhNyx
* Hay Fever daba 599 2 04/05/07 05:44 AM
by trendal
* Sick with fever Almond Flour 244 2 09/18/12 10:12 PM
by Almond Flour

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
701 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.