| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| |||
|
Activated Registered: 03/10/07 Posts: 3,592 Last seen: 18 years, 2 months |
| ||
|
The Minstrel in the Gallery Registered: 03/15/05 Posts: 95,368 Loc: underbelly |
| ||
|
Activated Registered: 03/10/07 Posts: 3,592 Last seen: 18 years, 2 months |
| ||
|
member Registered: 01/19/04 Posts: 469 |
| ||
|
maitreya Registered: 07/22/08 Posts: 20 Last seen: 17 years, 6 months |
| ||
|
Activated Registered: 03/10/07 Posts: 3,592 Last seen: 18 years, 2 months |
| ||
|
maitreya Registered: 07/22/08 Posts: 20 Last seen: 17 years, 6 months |
| ||
|
Activated Registered: 03/10/07 Posts: 3,592 Last seen: 18 years, 2 months |
| ||
|
I'm NOT a 'he' Registered: 09/01/02 Posts: 3,198 Last seen: 17 years, 4 months |
| ||
|
I'm NOT a 'he' Registered: 09/01/02 Posts: 3,198 Last seen: 17 years, 4 months |
| ||
|
Noobie Registered: 05/25/05 Posts: 7,021 Loc: California |
| ||
|
Activated Registered: 03/10/07 Posts: 3,592 Last seen: 18 years, 2 months |
| ||
|
Activated Registered: 03/10/07 Posts: 3,592 Last seen: 18 years, 2 months |
| ||
|
I'm NOT a 'he' Registered: 09/01/02 Posts: 3,198 Last seen: 17 years, 4 months |
| ||
|
Activated Registered: 03/10/07 Posts: 3,592 Last seen: 18 years, 2 months |
| ||
|
I'm NOT a 'he' Registered: 09/01/02 Posts: 3,198 Last seen: 17 years, 4 months |
| ||
|
Activated Registered: 03/10/07 Posts: 3,592 Last seen: 18 years, 2 months |
| ||
|
Activated Registered: 03/10/07 Posts: 3,592 Last seen: 18 years, 2 months |
| ||
|
Activated Registered: 03/10/07 Posts: 3,592 Last seen: 18 years, 2 months |
| ||
|
I'm NOT a 'he' Registered: 09/01/02 Posts: 3,198 Last seen: 17 years, 4 months |
| ||
| |||
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
Internet Drama Part Deux...!! | 783 | 5 | 07/28/08 08:15 AM by WhiskeyClone | ||
![]() |
my mom's boyfriend | 1,910 | 9 | 01/20/07 12:06 PM by Mickalopagus | ||
![]() |
romantic internet relationships? ( |
4,055 | 27 | 07/23/08 10:16 AM by geokills | ||
![]() |
Ask out this girl that has a boyfriend? | 2,139 | 16 | 04/18/05 09:20 PM by entiformatie | ||
![]() |
Drama! | 758 | 8 | 07/21/05 07:17 AM by peepeepottypants | ||
![]() |
I'm having major problems with my boyfriend right now. | 2,724 | 19 | 09/04/09 11:12 AM by CherryBom | ||
![]() |
i'm going to not spend more than 30 minutes on the internet a day | 814 | 5 | 05/21/07 01:35 AM by eligal | ||
![]() |
Mediate some drama at home. | 568 | 2 | 02/02/07 03:57 PM by PsiloSaint |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner 5,051 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||


..." "I feel like I can talk to you about certain things that I can't with other people..."

Bummer. Drama ain't no fun but so many people fall for it. I think that alot of guys actually like girls that are crazy drama queens.
Neither can she. And thats final, dammit.
Hair twirly though... Kinda cute.