Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Internet Drama...!!
    #8683382 -

Why is it that a girl will show interest...  Draw you in...  Then drop the fuckin boyfriend thing...  Then show boyfriend the text transactions we've been having...  Then boyfriend is pissed at me...??  While I was being told to keep secrets by gf...??  Fuck.:rolleyes:

This is BULLSHIT, is it not...??

I'm told STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL...!!



Damn man, if girl wasn't PMing me at 3:00AM...  It really wouldn't be a problem.

How do you not talk shit in this situation...??:what:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet Drama...!! [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8683407 -

Girls just want to have fun.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet Drama...!! [Re: Icelander]
    #8683435 -

Icelander said:
Girls just want to have fun.



At my expense.  Great.  Like ya...  Its fun to lead people on.  Until things get too real...  Then its like girls pull the drama blanket back over their heads.  I'm told I'm unpredictable and dangerous...  Girls aren't afraid to show interest, I think they just want to be comfy is all.  I think I make people uncomfortable, or something.  I'm working on that but shit...  Why wouldn't a girl be up front about a relationship that she's in if they're happy...??  I understand fun.  To a certain extent.  Girls are super fun, super fun to talk to and get to know...  But what's with the booby trap action??  An exit plan...??  An escape clause...??  ...that makes me feel like the bad guy...??  Fuck that.

Shitty mood this morning.  People amaze me, I guess.:eek:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet Drama...!! [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8683623 -

dude, I hate to break it to you but she might have already tried to tell you somehow and you missed the point. It might be that she just loves watching people suffer, it happens. My friend had a girl drop the "I'm pregnant" joke (yes, she was not pregnant) on him and that was about the last of her. Some people just do these things, like my friends girlfriend who cheated on him with me and then proceeded to go out with him for three years and fuck almost all of his old friends. Me and her never made it to having sex, but you can bet I pretty much lost everything I had with that friend and his whole circle of friends just basically got fucked up and dismantled.

Sometimes when you don't want anything more you just want destruction. I have been there.


--------------------
The above post is fictitous, and any coincedence between it and real people, places, or events is unintentional.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet Drama...!! [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8683780 -

so i'm going to try and explain, from a female point of view, yet never ever justify the petty bullshit...in our society, sometimes in relationships a person can be totally unhappy and miserable yet stay with that partner because it is comfortable and familiar; then they may find someone outside of that relationship who makes them feel like a king/queen, tells them sweet-nothings and all that jazz and they feel desirable again or they want to make their partner jealous because they think that they will get some attention from this; it never lasts in this manner and is so unhealthy for every party involved. this is not your problem if you are the kind being outside of that clusterf*ck of a relationship, you have definitely not done anything wrong if you were the unknowing party. it super sucks, but is a total learning experience giving you the heads up on what you may want and that which you definitely don't want. plus to be completely honest, there are a lot of girls who are not ready for a genuinely beautiful nice guy. after having had enough of the bs and mistreatment, one can learn to appreciate the goodness and beauty in others and know that they deserve to receive that and are able to give it in return! some people aren't ready for the uncomfortability that comes with truly and actually living, loving and experiencing, leaving yourself open and vulnerable for love. i suppose situations that may not pan out as we so desire are signs and omens aiding to point us in the correct direction; like ok, check, you are not the one for me, thank you universe for making that blatantly obvious and keeping me on my path. so girls do want to have fun, but that definitely does not entail making others miserable at their expense; some people have a totally whack sense of "fun". to me, fun is something joyful and full of love and an integral part of life and living. try not to let silly little girls ruffle your feathers. you are a beautiful, amazing being with light and love to share with all, bftd, and you deserve happiness and love!!! you are loved and appreciated! sending lots of positive love and light in your direction!

blessings :sun: :sun: :sun:


--------------------
all i know is love, and i find my heart infinite and everywhere!
  -hafiz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet Drama...!! [Re: fruitymel13]
    #8683832 -

try not to let silly little girls ruffle your feathers.

Problem is they present one way...  Then shit takes a turn for the worst.  On purpose.  Like a spring loaded defense mechanism.  Like girls sense that attraction but are fucking scared of me...??  And scared of their boyfriends...??  Chick spills her beans all over, tells me not to tell BF, then shows him all the shit I've written...??  WTF??

That's manipulative as fuck, imo.

Fun game.

Especially when I was just trying to be a friend...  I am seriously doubting my ability to judge people accurately.:werd:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet Drama...!! [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8683846 -

fear! fear is debilitating and causes paralysis for some who have not yet "let it go". dude, i have been where you are, i totally understand. it sucks hard! sometimes we just want to trust people even though our intuition is telling us another thing but don't let that change the way you see about yourself, you are just a good person and others can take advantage of that.


--------------------
all i know is love, and i find my heart infinite and everywhere!
  -hafiz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet Drama...!! [Re: fruitymel13]
    #8684451 -

Relationship fear is the raddest kind though...  That nervous energy is...  Interesting.:uptosomething:



Well...  It was just text on a screen.  Its happened before...  Like...  "Wow, I wish my husband was like you..."  "You remind me of my ex..."  "You're Hot:blush:..."  "I feel like I can talk to you about certain things that I can't with other people...":ooo:

I'm always like...  "We could snuggle like kitty-kats and see how that goes..." 
Just for fun...  Right??  Or...  "Send me a pic...":lol:

I don't have a problem telling girls how I feel.  I flirt I guess.  But its like I catch them off guard or something and they really open up to me...  Then all of a sudden I think real emotions get involved...  And I know that that is weird from the internet.  Kind of exciting for people.  Fast forward...

Then its like my BF/husband is gonna be pissed...


The BF/husband is like "WTF...??"

Is it wrong to feel like if BF was doing his job GF wouldn't pursue what I guess are meaningless semi-sexual conversations with strangers that they find 'fun' to 'play' with...??


Its a bold move for a chick to be like...  'don't tell anyone about what we are talking about, okay...??'  Then show her fucking boyfriend everything you've written...??  That's fuckin betrayal.  Fucked.  Our conversations were inappropriate...??  Instigated by her.  And I'm the bad guy...??  How's that work...??

Shame on me...?? 

Like...  Here's my myspace and personal blog, you wanna ride a wave of Drama to Tahiti...??:what:

Not to be too harsh...  But, why would one seek that mess out on purpose.  And consciously make it a mess with will and intent. 

Is it wrong for me to disrespect other's relationships...??


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet Drama...!! [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8685543 -

She probably wanted to feel desirable so she flirted with you, then wanted to make her boyfriend jealous so he'd pay attention and try harder to make her feel special so she showed him your emails. :shrug: Bummer. Drama ain't no fun but so many people fall for it. I think that alot of guys actually like girls that are crazy drama queens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet Drama...!! [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8685550 -

Oh yeah, and this is all over the internet? What do you expect?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet Drama...!! [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8685661 -

You gotta undestand that girls dont really know what they are doing.

They just run around, flap their heads, twirl their hair, speak out random thoughts, flirt with random guys, tell you to keep it a secret, then tell the whole world about it and find a way to make it all youre fault and not at all theirs, and then they go on about flapping their heads and twirling their hair and speaking out random thoughts....

And the boyfriend never seems to blame her because he understands that girls are like this and expects you to know this too.


Im sure someone is going to take offense to this, but in my experience this is exactly how it is. :ohwell:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet Drama...!! [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #8685673 -

You're so above everything...:lol:

I guess I didn't understand really what was going on.  FUCK...!!  I didn't expect anything.  But dude drops the ultimatum and I can't continue our admittedly enjoyable conversation.:confused:  Neither can she.  And thats final, dammit.

Which was minimal.

Fall for it


Come the fuck on...!!  Shit was sincere.



Ahhh well...  Guess your right.:thumbup:


I don't expect to be the wedge between two people that are in love, thats for sure.  But its like I'm made into the wedge...  Thats fuckin rude, no??


Maybe I'm just bitching.  Fuck them...  I hope they know that they both pissed me off.  And I hope I rattled their rocky shit proper, like...  Wake up call!!  Don't make me snag your girl, sucker.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet Drama...!! [Re: eligal]
    #8685684 -

eligal said:
You gotta undestand that girls dont really know what they are doing.

They just run around, flap their heads, twirl their hair, speak out random thoughts, flirt with random guys, tell you to keep it a secret, then tell the whole world about it and find a way to make it all youre fault and not at all theirs, and then they go on about flapping their heads and twirling their hair and speaking out random thoughts....

And the boyfriend never seems to blame her because he understands that girls are like this and expects you to know this too.


Im sure someone is going to take offense to this, but in my experience this is exactly how it is. :ohwell:



:lol:

THATS FUCKIN FUNNY TO ME.  I can see that, for sure.

Girls are like this...??  Interesting.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet Drama...!! [Re: eligal] * 1
    #8685793 -

eligal said:
You gotta undestand that girls dont really know what they are doing.

They just run around, flap their heads, twirl their hair, speak out random thoughts, flirt with random guys, tell you to keep it a secret, then tell the whole world about it and find a way to make it all youre fault and not at all theirs, and then they go on about flapping their heads and twirling their hair and speaking out random thoughts....

And the boyfriend never seems to blame her because he understands that girls are like this and expects you to know this too.


Im sure someone is going to take offense to this, but in my experience this is exactly how it is. :ohwell:



You must hang out with the wrong crowd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet Drama...!! [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #8685927 -

I concur...  Flappy heads is fuckin unacceptable.:tongue2:  Hair twirly though...  Kinda cute.:thumbup:


Why does flappy heads remind me of Canada...??:confused:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet Drama...!! [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8685931 -

south park?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet Drama...!! [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #8685939 -

I don't even watch south park...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet Drama...!! [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8685977 -

So...  Niamh...??

"So...  Your not a 'HE'...??":lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet Drama...!! [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #8686394 -

Question:  If you told a guy that he 'disintegrated you' what would that mean...??  If we were talking, semi interested in each other...  And I told you that you 'disintegrated me' what would you take that as meaning...??  Curious.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Internet Drama...!! [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8686568 -

I'm not sure, it's a strange thing to say... i'd probably think you picked the wrong word and ask for clarification?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Internet Drama Part Deux...!! backfromthedead 783 5 07/28/08 08:15 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* my mom's boyfriend psilog 1,910 9 01/20/07 12:06 PM
by Mickalopagus
* romantic internet relationships?
( 1 2 all )
figmentfragment 4,055 27 07/23/08 10:16 AM
by geokills
* Ask out this girl that has a boyfriend? Cubieman420 2,139 16 04/18/05 09:20 PM
by entiformatie
* Drama! Vulture 758 8 07/21/05 07:17 AM
by peepeepottypants
* I'm having major problems with my boyfriend right now. mayfly 2,724 19 09/04/09 11:12 AM
by CherryBom
* i'm going to not spend more than 30 minutes on the internet a day reflectedlight 814 5 05/21/07 01:35 AM
by eligal
* Mediate some drama at home. Schwip 568 2 02/02/07 03:57 PM
by PsiloSaint

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
5,051 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 19 queries.