Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8642071 -

Not only do I look at mine before I flush but I always stare in rapt attention whenever I see a dog taking a nice big scrumpty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #8650109 -

Of course! I think you are weird if you don't look at your stool after a shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #29]
    #8650495 -

i have to look because you never know when youll get that perfect silly putty consistincy. i just need the firehouse and library to have a complete scale model of my hometown made from my very own silly poopy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #30]
    #8656144 -

Iam taking a shit as Iam typing this and Iam still going to look.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8660164 -

i almost always look

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #31]
    #8661205 -

always

i must assess my health.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8661358 -

Anonymous said:
Yes. I take pictures too.





Does it look any different after you poop?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8661403 -

I do. After inspection, I carefully remove it and weigh it, noting it's texture, color and shape. I then enter all the data in my voluminous turd logs for reference.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #33]
    #8661500 -

I do. I kind of abhor the fact. It's sort of weird-childish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #34]
    #8668719 -

Really, I look at it almost every time.  You can learn a lot about your health by looking at your stool and piss.  If you don't know what to look for, you're a fucking moron, really.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8668724 -

only if I know I took a really big solid shit. It just awes me when I have a super large solid 1 piece turd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #36]
    #8669435 -

You gotta look


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8674265 -

Everytime, I like to compare size and compositions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* uummm...I had a secks with a cadaver once Anonymous 342 8 03/07/08 03:31 AM
by Anonymous
* if it wasnt illegal would you.... Anonymous 495 15 09/20/07 04:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Isn't it amazing...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,110 26 09/09/07 01:36 PM
by Anonymous
* Underage?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,160 28 09/15/07 02:12 AM
by Anonymous
* post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever here..
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Anonymous 9,240 192 11/08/09 05:51 PM
by Anonymous
* Threesomes
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 760 26 08/04/09 05:14 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,300 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.