Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #17

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #8458891 - 05/29/08 08:47 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Here's a thought that will make you go WoW..

I had a dream some time ago where I ended up in Azeroth, being captured by a gang of gay Orcs and used as their sex slave in all sorts of demeaning ways.

I woke up with a rock hard boner which I took advantage of, carrying the fantasy even further. I revisited the fantasy since.

Thats not even half how fucked up this is.

Thing is: I don't even play Warcraft, and I never have.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #18

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #8458893 - 05/29/08 08:48 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i dont think this is too fucked up at all but i love to pee on myself in the shower

Anonymous #10

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #8458915 - 05/29/08 08:58 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
i dont think this is too fucked up at all but i love to pee on myself in the shower

HELL YEAH

Anonymous #19

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #8460984 - 05/29/08 06:43 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:

first thing i do every day!

Anonymous #17

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #8461013 - 05/29/08 06:48 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Peeing over yourself cures Athlete's Body :smile:

Anonymous #20

#8461556 - 05/29/08 09:02 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

when I see cops I always imagine killing them and then showing up at their funeral and shooting their cop buddies. or torching their houses while they're asleep and then showing up at their funerals to jump up and down on their closed casket screaming nonsense.

i also frequently contemplate how to murder somebody and get away with it, i've come up with some eerily flawless methods. just in case somebody rapes a family member or something, i feel like i need to know exactly what to do.

when I jack off, i'm never in the fantasy. not that its somebody else that I know, it's just some blurry figure fucking a girl in my head.

i constantly think about and taste cocaine even though i havent touched it in nearly a year. I want to snort blow off a hookers ass. but its got to be one of the legal ones outside of vegas that is hot. will they let you do that?

Anonymous #19

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #8461648 - 05/29/08 09:26 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Peeing over yourself cures Athlete's Body :smile:

athlete's foot? sweeeeeeet. maybe that explains part of the reason why i can wear the same pair of socks everyday for a month without washing them.  they never smell or get gross other than a little dirt from my shoes and whatnot.  i shake them out and they're good to go.

Anonymous #21

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #8461697 - 05/29/08 09:36 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I would love to fuck a 15,16,17 year old..

Anonymous #19

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #8461876 - 05/29/08 10:14 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i would love to fuck. i haven't had sex in two years.

Anonymous #22

#8466348 - 05/31/08 01:44 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

When ever i see a cute child I feel an overwhelming urge to pick it up by it legs, toss it out an 8 story building and not even watch it land. Is that normal? I also like to sodomize kittens.

Anonymous #23

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #8467969 - 05/31/08 04:46 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I've always wanted to kill my father (not oedipal complex, I'm female).

This started when I was about 8 or so and my mother had serious health problems. She almost died from food poisoning and she had cancer. I wasn't upset about it because I wasn't old enough to really understand what was going on, but I was old enough to know her conditions were treatable and she wouldn't die.

I thought about what it would be like if she did die though, and I got really sad. Then I thought what it would be like if my dad died and I thought that I probably would be really happy, that my life would get a lot better without him around.

Now that I'm older I don't think about actually killing him anymore because I've got morals and empathy and am basically a healthy adult. But when I was younger I had all sorts of fantasies about it, particularly when I was a teenager. For some reason they always revolved around a garden hoe.

Anonymous #24

#8468143 - 05/31/08 05:40 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Stopping time in class. And fucking everyone. And doing what ever i want.

Anonymous #25

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #24] * 1
    #8469832 - 06/01/08 02:31 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

When I was still at high school, it was an all girls school. We used to have one male science teacher, he was a Brethren.
I used to sit right up the front, without any panties, hitch my skirt up under the table finger myself.

He could see and I used to love watching him cough and squirm.

Anonymous #26

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #8469922 - 06/01/08 03:42 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
When I was still at high school, it was an all girls school. We used to have one male science teacher, he was a Brethren.
I used to sit right up the front, without any panties, hitch my skirt up under the table finger myself.

thats really hot. you rawk

Anonymous #27

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #8470245 - 06/01/08 08:37 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: forget it

Anonymous #17

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #8470305 - 06/01/08 09:04 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Time is best spent in isolation, it's the only solution that was feasible. All contact but occasional fresh air and necessary shopping for supplies with scouting expeditions here and there in order to observe the ongoings of the degenerate mammals have been completely eliminated. Isolation has brought about the serenity which had been craved for a period which seems like had gone on f o r e v e r. I am whole.

I can relate to that, but from another angle.

Humans fucked with me too much, and now I'm in a state that merely being around them causes me stress. Sometimes isolation is the best answer, even if the best is a marginal solution at most.

Serenity through solitude, yes I can relate. Not in a hostile way like you, or like Prisoner#1 with his sniper rifle, but in my case a strong and heartfelt LEAVE ME IN PEACE.

I guess we've seen too much, each in our own way.

Anonymous #25

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #8473156 - 06/01/08 11:40 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Quote:

Anonymous said:

thats really hot. you rawk

I once also masturbated in front of a guy on a bus. It was those two seat deals, facing each other. when I was looking out the window, I caught him staring at me in the reflection...
I was watching his reflection, and he was staring and staring...
So I slowly pulled up my skirt enough for him to see my pussy, and started to massage my clit. I looked at his reflection the whole time, never directly at him.

I dunno, I guess I just get off on this sort of thing...

Anonymous #28

#8480825 - 06/03/08 07:28 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I like rusty spoons...

Anonymous #29

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #8961812 - 09/21/08 04:49 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

This is pretty fucked up and twisted.  I look at all my family and friends, all these people that care about me and love me unconditionally, and honestly if any of them died tommorrow I wouldn't really give 2 shits or miss them at all.

Maybe I am just really good at being alone, I have contact with at least some of these people on a daily basis but when it comes down to it I wouldn't really miss a single one of them if they were dead.

If my mom died today (I'm closest to her out of anyone in my family), I'd go to her funeral, probably cry a few tears, then go about my daily life as if it never happenend.

I have PLENTY of other fucked up thoughts.  I'm pretty sure I'm slightly psychotic and possibly a sociopath.

Anonymous #30

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #29]
    #8961859 - 09/21/08 05:48 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

On the outside Im a very pacifistic, hippie, anti-war, vegan, prolife, dont play violent video games, celbate, etc, etc person but I have violent thoughts and fantasies quite regularly.

This all started when I was very young, I remember being on the school bus in kindergarten and fantasizing about lining all the other kids up and mowing them down with a gattling gun.

I often have lucid dreams, and in the lucid dreams I go around murdering and rapeing people because I know it has no consequence in the real world.

Once I was on acid and I looked at a hammer on the table and thought "hmmm...I know martial arts and my reflexes are so sped up right now, and these people are probably in the confusion of their third acid trip ever....I could kill everyone of them with this hammer right now."

I have violent sexual thoughts too, I remember being at the library, looking at the nerdy little librarian girl(the kind who smirked like she thought she was smarter than me) and fantasizing about some serious S&M, chaining her to a wall, fucking, bitting and clawing her till she bleeds, even choking her during the act.

I made a belladonna extract for the purpose of poisoning people, planned on putting it in the broccoli cheese soup at the place I worked but changed my mind at the last minute. I DID put enough for a VERY intense trip on a pizza that I was delivering to a guy who never tipped and ordered the minute after we closed every night(makeing me late to go party). I usually drank, smoked, snorted and whacked off on deliveries too when I worked there.

I have a whole "lab" set up to make various poisons and explosives.

To put it bluntly, I am and always have been a misanthrope and I still fantasize about genocide.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds