Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Do you look at your stool after you take a shit?
    #7891418 -

everytime? I think I do 95% of the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7891430 -

uummm...no  :what:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7891432 -

Yes. I take pictures too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7891440 -

Yes, I do almost every time. I never really looked at is as being weird but I guess it is kind of weird.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7891457 -

Anonymous said:
I never really looked at is as being weird but I guess it is kind of weird.



oh...it IS  :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7891459 -

OP here

to the guy that says no.. dudes full of shit just because of the emoticon he used. or if its a girl. either way your full of shit.

Yea its a little weird but its natural.

Shit itself is just strange.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7891468 -

why the fuck would you look at you're own damn shit  :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7891499 -

why not?

unless you're into the scat scene the only human feces you'll ever get to see is your own. may aswell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7891509 -

OP here

again with the emoticons...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7891596 -

dude i always look at my shit after i stand up.

why would you not want to check the quality of your stool?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7891598 -

Of course. It's only polite.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #7891630 -

Ummm I look at it. I mean what if there is some rectal bleeding that you just never see because you are way too cool to look at your stool?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7891637 -

Nothing wrong with looking at your poo. I don't see why people think it's weird. I only do it when something felt unusual, but hell, it's just poo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #7891806 -

UCB did a skit that mentioned this


humans rule, dolphins suck it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #7891811 -

ya, usually to make sure nothin is wrong like blood etc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7891955 -

Of course I look at it. Sometimes it's quite handsome.

In fact, I get disappointed when it's obscured by toilet paper.

I don't fish around in there to get a better look though, that's where I draw the line.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7891966 -

I definitely like to give my poo a once over before I flush it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #7892057 -

Anonymous said:
I definitely like to give my poo a once over before I flush it.



you just have too.. anybody who says they dont is lying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #7892070 -

You are supposed to examine your stool. It's one of the first signs of something going wrong with your body. If you don't, get over yourself... it's just feces.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you look at your stool after you take a shit? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7892143 -

I, personally, could give a fuck less if you all decide to check out your own crap...to me though - that's strange
  • there's nothing beautiful about it
  • it doesn't tell you anything that you won't already know anyway
  • if you're fucken bleeding - you'll see it on the shit paper when you wipe
there are NO advantages whatsoever to checking out your own crap
(which tells me that the only reason you all keep doing it is because you like that sort of thing)

well...I don't

why is it so hard to believe that some people simply just don't fucken care what their crap looks like  :what:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* uummm...I had a secks with a cadaver once Anonymous 342 8 03/07/08 03:31 AM
by Anonymous
* if it wasnt illegal would you.... Anonymous 495 15 09/20/07 04:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Isn't it amazing...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,110 26 09/09/07 01:36 PM
by Anonymous
* Underage?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,160 28 09/15/07 02:12 AM
by Anonymous
* post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever here..
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Anonymous 9,240 192 11/08/09 05:51 PM
by Anonymous
* Threesomes
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 760 26 08/04/09 05:14 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,300 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.