Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Nutrients
    #86489 - 06/25/00 06:35 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah for real, I am going to try that next, I am going to use the tekn which is to just to drill a hole into thhe cake with a sterilized via alcohol fire hand powered drill and then inserting a drinking straw and add more water on a basis after the first flush, supposedly this is suppost increase your total yield 50%, sure it might be dehydrated and thats why it stops fruiting, so you can add water and get 50% more yield bet then it stops fruiting again and I think thats because of lack of nutrients, next time I am going to try that but I'm going to add some hydroponic nutrients and some liquid amonio acids as well, a lot of mushrooms grow around trees because the mycelium below the ground actual join the trees roots and helps suck up water for the tree in exchange for taking nutrients the tree gives it, the mecelium around these trees will live forever and fruit until the mycelium is killed or the tree dies, so why could you add your own water and nutrients to cakes and have them fruit together? Mycelium is very durable and can survive a while even in bad conditions and conditions its grown it do not matter as long as there are nutrients and water. Sorry if im sounding a little fucked but I got aome dank weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#86491 - 06/25/00 08:36 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Actually, the main reason why PF cakes stops fruiting is the lack of water.
Someppl drill a hol into the cake, insert a drinking straw, and feed the cake some water so itll be revived.

trade_omlet

------------------
How do you like your eggs?
scrambled? OMLET?

Anonymous

#86492 - 06/25/00 09:14 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, but this thread is about Nutrients, not casings.

InvisibleRipper
enthusiast
    #86493 - 06/25/00 09:41 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

ARGh- USE SEARCH FUNCTION DON'T BE IDIOTS- THREAD CLOSED

Ripper

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag