Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
So, I'm doing DOM right now
    #8596572 -

Holy fuck, I should not even be coherent enough to type

But ja, recommend me some incredible music


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm doing DOM right now [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #8596574 -

what be dom

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm doing DOM right now [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #8596579 -

Hah, holy shit

Maybe we should've done 1 pill


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm doing DOM right now [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #8596580 -

minus the bear - planet of ice

Happy trippin!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm doing DOM right now [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #8596581 -
Log in to view attachment

I find it ironic this song was playing


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm doing DOM right now [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #8596774 -









--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm doing DOM right now [Re: Learyfan]
    #8596780 -

I genuinely do not remember posting this


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm doing DOM right now [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #8596798 -

What, "Color Dreams" by The Deep?  You didn't.  I posted that. 


















--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm doing DOM right now [Re: Learyfan]
    #8596844 -

Oh wow

I've been listening to psychedelic mood reliogiously for the past few months

Hah


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm doing DOM right now [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #8596879 -

Nice.  I listened to it recently after talking to you about and decided that it was way better than I even remembered it. 













--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Recommend some books
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
dblaney 6,920 89 11/21/05 05:56 PM
by dblaney
* First attempt a DOM synthesis DrunkenAttempt 3,451 12 11/07/08 09:40 PM
by DrunkenAttempt
* Recommended reading.
( 1 2 3 all )
awesomebastard 2,960 59 02/03/08 02:20 PM
by KetamineKatalyst
* Recommend Me a Body Cleansing Herbal System
( 1 2 3 all )
TheFakeSunRa 4,686 41 08/28/06 05:17 PM
by Prisoner#1
* In need of film recommendations
( 1 2 3 all )
Psilocin Dreams 2,639 41 08/06/07 08:01 PM
by AJ4U
* Psyborgs recommend a movie thread.
( 1 2 all )
psyborg 5,511 35 04/19/04 05:03 PM
by RunDMT
* Can someone recommend a good book on Buddhism?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,000 27 06/27/04 12:08 PM
by Learyfan
* Recommend some movies!
( 1 2 3 all )
Bi0TeK 6,030 49 09/12/08 07:33 AM
by psykadelik

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
959 topic views. 2 members, 181 guests and 79 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.