Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Slutty Girlfriend
    #8579593 -

There was a previous thread about a guy asking advise on dating a girl with a slutty past but it was a month or 2 old so I thought I'd start this new thread and post my story.


I once dated a girl who 'used to be slutty.' She had promoted/toured and fucked several well known rock bands like Avenged Sevenfold. She had been out of that scene for a few years and seemed like she had gotten it all out of her system, still liked to party but not hardcore like before.
She was hot as hell, the best sex I've ever had, could hold her own drinking and was 'that cool girl' who could hang with the guys but be damn sexy at the same time.
The problem was that as the quote goes "once a slut, always a slut."
For a few months everything was perfect, she was my best friend and my girlfriend. We'd go to shows, smoke up whenever we felt like it, :bigblunt:  get hammered at the bar and stumble home to have crazy passionate sex. Then it all came crashing down and I finally realized that 'slutty girls' will never be happy with one guy.
One weekend I came over to her apartment and unlocked the door since I had a key. I didn't see her around but figured she was putting makeup on or something since we were going out to a show in a few hours, flipped on the t.v. and was just chilling until I heard some noise from the bedroom. Well then I thought I'd sneak up on her since she obviously didn't hear me come in, maybe she'd be changing and just wearing a bra and panties so we'd have a little fun before the show. :wink:
Nothing prepared me for what I walked into.
I threw the door wide open to surprise her and she was fuckin getting double teamed! :3some: There was a cock in her mouth and another fucking her doggie style from behind, my jaw fucking hit the floor. She was just as surprised as me and tried to say my name but because of the cock in her mouth it just came out muffled and sounded like "auffa." I was in so much shock all I could do was walk out of the apartment, I swear I must have smoked a pack of cigarettes in 2 minutes and walked a few miles to try to get it all through my head.
I later found out that those 2 guys were from one of the bands we were supposed to see that night and that mental picture is burned into my mind for fucking ever and I won't ever be able to forget it.

Take it from me if you like a girl who has a slutty past then just be friends with benefits or at the most a casual relationship, some things never change.

Peace  :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slutty Girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8579612 -

Some of the best godamn advice ever submitted to the anon forum!

Great story BTW.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slutty Girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8579769 -

:awesome: X2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slutty Girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8579812 -

Sorry that happened to you.

However, if you 2 decide to become swingers than you could both go to swing clubs and you can clean up on some strange pussy as well!


:bouncysmoke:

It's all in learning to suppress the green-eyed jealousy demon that resides in all of us..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slutty Girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8579838 -

what he said. if shes that much of a freak, she may be worth keeping around....1-if you can get over your jealousy and 2-she wants to be with only you emotionally. stick it in her butt....she likes it.


Anonymous said:
However, if you 2 decide to become swingers than you could both go to swing clubs and you can clean up on some strange pussy as well!


:bouncysmoke:

It's all in learning to suppress the green-eyed jealousy demon that resides in all of us..



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slutty Girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8580243 -

swinging is FUN FUN FUN!!!

Fresh strange regularly and no one gets butthurt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slutty Girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8580517 -

Dude......im really sorry....I was the one with the dick in her mouth  :blowjob:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slutty Girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8580940 -

:awesome:

I've often have faced dilemas when dealing with sluts, or cock parades, but i've always retained that patience, and the actions of an individual is the key.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slutty Girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8581597 -

Guys, theyv all got slutty pasts!

If your doing your shit as a man, youl realise that chicks want cock as much as men need pussy.
Theyre all sluts, brothers- for that is the true expression of female sexuality. A bottomless pit or receptiveness. It is hte supreme manifestation of that particular polarity. Its just the value judgemens about what a slut or a sleaze is that we can really do without.
After all, all our mums must've copped the cock pretty well! At leat in some regard.

You know how the parent that makes their kids scared of admitting to drinking underage will have kids that never tell them the truth? Or do it in dangerous situations?

well, I say lets accpet our humaness and work with it. OP should've been the one fucking her ass at the same time;)

Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slutty Girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8581704 -

Not all women are sluts.  If a woman is saying that she's a filthy slut and just wants to make herself feel better.

Not all guys are sluts either.

Sensible people can have urges and act inteligently and respectful about it.  Over zealous quick thinking whores can't surpress an urge, and wreck people over 20 minutes of lust.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slutty Girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8581840 -

if you suck dick at pounding vaj of course the chick is gonna look elsewhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slutty Girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8582346 -

everyone knows sluts are just for FWB

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slutty Girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8582761 -

Great story dude, sorry to hear you had to witness that shit go down though. I don't think I would have been able to just walk out of the house like you did. You're a better man than me. But hey at least you learned a valuable lesson. Sluts are for fucking not for getting emotionally invested in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slutty Girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8587701 -

ding dong: "i'm here for the gang bang"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slutty Girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8587918 -

Anonymous said:
ding dong: "i'm here for the gang bang"



"you want me to cum in the front or the back door"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slutty Girlfriend [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8595733 -

OP of the original slutty girlfriend thread here. I'm sorry that happened to you, I can barely imagine anything worse. I think you handled it very well, considering.

I think my case is different for one key reason:  She says she hasn't ever cheated on anyone, and I believe her.  She's had a lot of one night stands though. I realized that shouldn't really be an issue.  I mean it's in the past right?  If anything I was just a little jealous because i've had relatively few partners.  Basically I was being an uptight asshole.

If I come back here in six months time with my tail between my legs you can say I told you so. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* girl with a slutty past
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 931 26 06/15/08 06:16 AM
by Anonymous
* is my girlfriend a ho?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 995 20 05/20/08 10:11 AM
by Anonymous
* I wish I had a Girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 548 21 02/16/09 10:08 PM
by Anonymous
* This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 4,712 127 04/27/09 01:03 AM
by Anonymous
* My brothers retarded girlfriend is crying in the living room
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,519 28 03/20/09 03:03 PM
by Anonymous
* New girlfriend rarely wants sex
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,150 40 03/20/08 08:20 AM
by Anonymous
* How many penises in your girlfriend's vagina are you willing to forgive?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,092 22 12/22/07 09:48 PM
by Anonymous
* Jealousy is a bitch
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 632 21 11/05/08 09:49 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
880 topic views. 0 members, 10 guests and 19 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.