Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinenine9nine
Stranger

Illuminati...NWO
    #852886 - 08/30/02 08:13 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Illuminati Homepage I would like to see some discussion on this...it's shocking. It almost seems like a joke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
Re: Illuminati...NWO [Re: nine9nine]
    #852934 - 08/30/02 08:35 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I doubt the real Illuminati has anything to do with this...

Apparently this is a group calling themselves "The Illuminati Order" and it was started 300 years ago, according to their web site.

They also claim that objectivism is their philosophy. I hope it's not the same as Ayn Rand's objectivism because that would just be sad...

Objectivism:
"My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute."
Ayn Rand, Appendix to Atlas Shrugged

Basically the same as Epicurus' philosophy but with the added "reason" to legitimize it. Why would a centuries old organization adopt a decades old philosophy. Don't they have a philosophy of their own?
They also seem to be against mysticism and for "reason and logic".
This is too funny.

Well, I guess there is no harm in a bunch of guys getting together and telling themselves that they're important...

Anonymous

#852937 - 08/30/02 08:36 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

It's not real...

"The Illuminati Order was formed 300 years ago..."
and
"The Illuminati are all Objectivists, in other words, Objectivism is our philosophy."

Objectivism was started by Ayn Rand, Ayn Rand died in New York City in March 1982.

Then they have their list of "Prime Directives" many of which are diametrically opposed to objectivist ethics. They also want a $95.00 non-refundable membership fee.

The sight is bullshit and contradictory. I believe it is designed as an effort to discredit Objectivism.

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Re: Illuminati...NWO [Re: ]
    #852978 - 08/30/02 08:58 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

They also want a $95.00 non-refundable membership fee.

LOL! I didn't even get that far. I just dismissed the whole thing after I read this "the civilized and the enlightened are at war with the savage and barbaric civilizations of the mystics"

and this gem:
"advance the gospel of reason and logic" (not to mention redundancy).

It was good for a few laughs at least.

Invisibleemex
amigo

Re: Illuminati...NWO [Re: infidelGOD]
    #852984 - 08/30/02 09:01 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

haha no offense but anyone who thinks the illuminati woould have a web site is a fucking retard
the end

--------------------
I had not expected fear, but terror came with her
and tho I sought a dying moment, she showed me a dying eternity
and tho I sought to bring wisdom into the real, she tore the real from me
and I was no more, and in unbeing, I lost my fear

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #852988 - 08/30/02 09:03 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

The "real" Illuminati would not make a silly website like that because they are a secret organization, and yes they wanna have a one world government in place.

Invisibleemex
amigo

Re: Illuminati...NWO [Re: chodamunky]
    #853024 - 08/30/02 09:24 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

hehe this reminds me of the time i supposley stumbled across majestic 12's website. some people actual believed that it was their site.....actually a lot of people did. silly people

--------------------
I had not expected fear, but terror came with her
and tho I sought a dying moment, she showed me a dying eternity
and tho I sought to bring wisdom into the real, she tore the real from me
and I was no more, and in unbeing, I lost my fear

Offlinenine9nine
Stranger

Re: Illuminati...NWO [Re: emex]
    #853334 - 08/30/02 12:39 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I shouldn't have labeled it as Illuminati home page...i didn't mean the actual illuminati. But they do exist. The philosophies put forth in that website are in line with the philosophies of the founder of the Illuminati Adam Weishaupt, and I saw that as kind of a trickle down effect...the way racist websites abound but are not put out by the KKK. The people behind the real secret society are obviously the wealthiest people around, and would be driven by greed and a vision of their future...the "One World Government" does the trick nicely. And this seems to be progressing nicely for them. We seem to be closer to that no matter who is pushing for it. And if there is one thing for sure...the people that be don't give a flying fuck about us...that should be obvious. That is more or less what i wanted to discuss.
As for the website itself... i too noticed the contradictions of thought scattered throught the site. Also just the wording and statements used are so kinda in your face, that it does seem like a disinfo tool.
The point of my post is essentially: " Does anyone think that there is a plan to reform the world in to this new world order to further their agenda whatever it may be....". We are obviously not in the loop. And nothing surprises me when it comes to the rich and powerful and their $$$$$$.

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#853383 - 08/30/02 01:11 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Does anyone think that there is a plan to reform the world in to this new world order to further their agenda whatever it may be

Yes there is, but you won't find these people in secret societies. The power has shifted to large multinational corperations who have all the $$$$$ and all the power.

Offlinenine9nine
Stranger

#853436 - 08/30/02 01:42 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

But that is the point these people ARE the corporations and they use their power to keep them in power...cmon how much does it cost to make anything these days, when it comes to resources the price for anything doesn't come close to the price we pay...These corporations make trillions as a whole to sell us everything under the sun and beyond....they slap their happy fat face on a box and sell us everything "we need". Not to mention shelved technologies that would elimate all kinds of problems we face. All to make the bucks. The one underlying idea they like is capitalism and they treat it like a religion. They always trade our lives for the bottom dollar when you think about it....I'm sure you can think of all the things that would make this life easier for all of us...but will never happen...like free phone, internet, energy, water, food for the whole of the world, tv, cable, software...etc... everything you pay is what they corporations want you to pay. No less. Nurture the world? Why when you can milk it to nurture yourself. They just don't care. Period.

OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
    #853552 - 08/30/02 03:21 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Where can one find information on the real illluminati
?

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Offlineshiitake
    #853890 - 08/30/02 06:17 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Without a doubt a one world govenment is being formed around us as we go about our daily lives. Just think about the whole global terroism issue and how it has effected us. American's in gerenal would reject a one world government. In time we will be taxed so heavily though wars and such that people will be more receptive to the idea of uniting into a cohesive golbal unit that will protect us through control and resirtictions, all of this to the benit of the people in power.

I can't belive it's not in our capibility to come up with a cheap, clean, energy source to power the planet. I can belive that the people in power like controlling us and insighting petroleum wars.

Is it mearly a coiencidence that a rich powerfull son of an oil family uses his resorces to insight terror to the general populace by controlling the people that are keep in a state of mind predisposed to the brainwashing of terror.

Bin Laden exucuted his role to perfection. I'm sure he has retired to saftey and is enjoying the fruits of his labor. After all everybody within this order (which ever title you chose) has to be willing to sacrifice. look at the airline corporations they knew this was coming the money people within will never have to worry about suffering in thier posiotions. Not unitl thier next incarnation anyways. How about your thoughts.

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Loc: Earth
Re: Illuminati...NWO [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #853932 - 08/30/02 06:33 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

Where can one find information on the real illluminati

you don't

--------------------

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
Re: Illuminati...NWO [Re: Mystical_Craven]
    #853946 - 08/30/02 06:41 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

then how do we know it even exists?

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Anonymous

#854116 - 08/30/02 09:26 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Feel the rage.

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#854178 - 08/30/02 11:01 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah yeah capitalism is horrible...

Here's something to think about:

Why did capitalism thrive while communism failed?
Because capitalism has no illusions about what motivates people - $$$$$.

I'm afraid that's the sad truth of this world...

Offlinenine9nine
Stranger

#854364 - 08/31/02 02:53 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I don't agree about capitalism...it may be the way of the world now but only because that is all that is taught...money,money,money. Ask anyone in this nation what god they worship and you'll get a wide range of answers...but all of them even children will recognize a $100 bill. In this system the people with the knowledge "capitalize" on what they know...be it technology or something as seemingly insignificant as a recipe, like Coke for instance....now instead of these advancments being assimilated into or society to sustain EVERYONE, they are locked away and seeped out at a price. All we really are is sheep...really. If we believe that capitalism is the way things have to be "WE" will never get anywhere...but of course "THEY" will. People are forced to work day and night just to make a living and "enjoy a coke", Just to keep this big money machine going. We truly are cogs and capitalism keeps us as such. We never get ahead, and the reason is obvious, we are doomed to be consumers and nothing else. No true equality or compassion for others...but "only the strong survive" right? All because of some dead tree with some guys face on it. Capitalism gotta love it!

Offlinenine9nine
Stranger

Re: Illuminati...NWO [Re: shiitake]
    #854375 - 08/31/02 03:05 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Shitake I think the same way about the world powers tightening their grip on their respective subjects. It almost feels like they are racing to that final point of no return....going as far as planning to overthrow other governments to finalize their own agenda...no true consideration for the people of these countries. And all for what so se can siphon the oil out of their land with no restrictions? I think the governments want another century or so of us having to peddle around in our gas guzzlers, and finish all their supply before they finally make a true push for alternate energy sources. The final line will be crossed and then it will be no problem to "herd the sheep".

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
    #854387 - 08/31/02 03:41 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

$ = Satan
Love: = God
it's as simple as that. any illuminati you believe in is just mind control for the sheep. under the veil of order lies total chaos. any control they have is only projected by them and percieved as such by us. gotta rise above..........u know.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Illuminati...NWO [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #854503 - 08/31/02 06:12 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

Where can one find information on the real illluminati?

Here's information

http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/illumin.htm

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/

http://www.neo-tech.com/illuminati/front.html

But shhh...it doesn't exist

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order