Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Bitches getting gangsta with haircuts
    #8537057 -

So I went to get a haircut today, and the lady who normally cuts it wasn't there.  She always charges me $10.  I let the other lady cut and she charged me $25 wtf :kingcrankey:.  I can get crack rocks cheaper than that.


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitches getting gangsta with haircuts [Re: Gainer]
    #8537065 -

fuck haircuts.


--------------------
praise "Bob"
did you mean shmooed-R.I.P.

"drought besets the mind, decay besets the man"-me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitches getting gangsta with haircuts [Re: rev 766]
    #8537096 -

yeah I don't like haircuts either, but I got to go to court next week, and I need to keep it short for the job I'm trying to get.


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitches getting gangsta with haircuts [Re: Gainer]
    #8537106 -

if i had to go to court i would lie and say i'm rastafarian. not really, but i wouldn't cut my hair.


--------------------
praise "Bob"
did you mean shmooed-R.I.P.

"drought besets the mind, decay besets the man"-me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitches getting gangsta with haircuts [Re: Gainer]
    #8537107 -

you're complaining about a $25 haircut?

WTF...

I pay at least $40, not including tip.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitches getting gangsta with haircuts [Re: StonedShroom]
    #8537123 -

Your a girl though they always get charged more.  Rev its not necessary to cut your hair to go to court, but it does look good for the judge.  I mean you don't have to dress up either, but who is he more likely to take it easier on someone who looks like a bum, or someone who took time to clean up and look nice for court.


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitches getting gangsta with haircuts [Re: Gainer]
    #8537138 -

i'm a girl, but I have hair that's as short, if not shorter, than most guys.

I'm just picky about who cuts my hair and I go to a higher end salon.

Although $40 for a cut is cheap, as far as "high end" salons go.

I guess I'm somewhere between Supercuts and I dunno, *insert high end salon here*

I go to Regis, and to the same girl.

She's cool though, she didn't charge for my cut the last time I went b/c she took pics of my hair for her portfolio. Even though I was still out $90 b/c she foiled my color.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitches getting gangsta with haircuts [Re: StonedShroom]
    #8537149 -

Yeah I really don't care too much who does my hair.  Shit I let a drunk hoe cut my hair once.  She said it was too long and she was going to cut it.  I disagreed at first, but was like fuck you can cut it, but we both have to funnel two beers first.  Damn I was drunk that night same night I went to jail.


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitches getting gangsta with haircuts [Re: Gainer]
    #8537195 -

Gainer said:
Your a girl though they always get charged more.  Rev its not necessary to cut your hair to go to court, but it does look good for the judge.  I mean you don't have to dress up either, but who is he more likely to take it easier on someone who looks like a bum, or someone who took time to clean up and look nice for court.



don't worry, i wasn't judging. i just like talking about my hair, because i love it.


--------------------
praise "Bob"
did you mean shmooed-R.I.P.

"drought besets the mind, decay besets the man"-me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitches getting gangsta with haircuts [Re: rev 766]
    #8537226 -

Yeah mine used to be really long past my shoulders. I really miss it.


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitches getting gangsta with haircuts [Re: Gainer]
    #8537297 -

Gainer said:
Your a girl though they always get charged more.  Rev its not necessary to cut your hair to go to court, but it does look good for the judge.  I mean you don't have to dress up either, but who is he more likely to take it easier on someone who looks like a bum, or someone who took time to clean up and look nice for court.



actually, I have found the exact opposite to be true. If you go to court looking nice you always get fucked on fines. I found this out the hard way when I got a ticket. I appeared to court in a shirt and tie and got hit with the maximum fines and when I asked to do community service since I couldnt afford the 250$ ticket, he said no. Opposed to the people who looked like bums, they were not only given lower fines, but were granted community service, and longer periods to pay back the money.


my ticket was a simple moving violation with a tailgating infraction. I was one of 2 people who wore a tie.


I just get my friend to cut my hair. I usually keep it buzzed down or get a little fade in the summer times

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitches getting gangsta with haircuts [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #8537341 -

I'm looking at 5 misdemeanors though not just a ticket.  As long as I get off with no jail time and as little probation as possible I'll be happy.  Everyone is different depends on the judge I guess. The judge I got seems to be pretty cool; he let quite a few people off with the minimum fine.  I had to go a couple weeks ago and my lawyer got it continued until next week because the prosecutor wasn't there.  He was going to try and work it out between the arresting officer and the judge but the arresting officer wasn't there either.


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Should I get a haircut?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kake 8,475 76 08/28/05 10:38 AM
by goobler
* barber shop or hair salon? Muppet 774 5 04/01/07 09:18 PM
by jewunit
* time for a haircut.............. greenhaze 2,565 19 05/05/04 08:17 PM
by Zutroye
* Judge Judy and shrooms star05 2,191 11 02/25/05 04:03 PM
by freddurgan
* Gangsta Rap: The New 80's Hair Metal??
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 7,453 38 10/14/07 12:10 PM
by Clean
* WHere are you LNC bitches at?!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
blissedout 16,569 287 04/03/16 08:04 PM
by Wheat farmer
* Fun at alex grey's entheocentric salon last night
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Liquid_Dimension 7,808 89 04/29/07 07:12 PM
by stickyicky13
* . z_x_x_z 1,247 12 04/25/05 11:03 AM
by Locus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
825 topic views. 6 members, 10 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.