Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineayshuca
I'm a teapot
can i legally be killed in florida for tresspassing and picking shrooms?
    #8501702 - 06/08/08 09:40 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by ayshuca (08/28/17 10:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefuture
Stranger
Re: can i legally be killed in florida for tresspassing and picking shrooms? [Re: ayshuca]
    #8501725 - 06/08/08 09:50 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Legally? No they can't murder you.
Will they? I wouldn't be surprised.

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Invisiblelqdtrance
Hunter
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: NY
Re: can i legally be killed in florida for tresspassing and picking shrooms? [Re: ayshuca]
    #8502626 - 06/09/08 05:45 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

You may be sick of the answer but it does work. Or just ask if you can collect some worms out of their compost pile and field for fishing.

OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

Loc: Dagobah
Re: can i legally be killed in florida for tresspassing and picking shrooms? [Re: lqdtrance]
    #8503471 - 06/09/08 12:57 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Like future said, it wouldent suprise me.
But aslong as your posing no physical threat to him, his family or his property/livestock, then no, he does not have legal grounds to use lethal force to remove you from his property.

On the other hand, if he catches you out there, then tells you to leave, you say you will, take off for an hour then comeback and he catches you again...then yes, he can put a bullet in you. Im pulling this out of the FLA BAR Evidentiary Law and Rule book...so try to believe it.:thumbup:

--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #8505065 - 06/09/08 08:21 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

A Godfather II quote is in order here.

Quote:

Michael Corleone: If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.

And the corleones were somewhat reasonable. They used their heads.
Some good old boys in Old Florida probably just use a bottle of whiskey and a shovel.

'Can not stress it enough, always ask for permission to have a look around. Talk with them first. Clearly. Whether or not they let you on their land or not, showing a Florida land owner respect brings out the better in the pasture hunt for everyone. If one shroomer says hi and is straight with them, it makes a big difference. A change.

If a person wanted to get Cannabis legalized, will it work better to hide and sneak around on a computer keyboard making a topic on the internet, or will it be more effective to stand up and make a difference in real life face to face.

Be a real person it feels better, say hi to the farmer in the flesh. Ask them what types of snakes and bugs and trees they have and a question or two about their livestock and how they upkeep the ranch. They are very busy folks but have always had time to talk with me. A mushroomers experience will grow exponentially by talking with those land owners, more then picking the actual mushrooms will do. Usually a ranch owner and their ranch hands are born and raised true Floridians. They have been in shroom pastures many times more then even the most experienced of Cubensis hunters.

Have a great summer,

Offlinepsihunter
Wanderer
Male User Gallery

Loc: 941
Re: can i legally be killed in florida for tresspassing and picking shrooms? [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #8519430 - 06/13/08 12:09 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

well i live in florida and ive been around fields quite a few times and had other friends tell stories, so hears what i know...most of my friends are idiots by the way, the farmers had told them they cant be on their field about 10 times now and just the other week he came by hackin threw the woods with a machete and a rifle in the other hand and started shooting so they shit their pants and ran away...so im gonna say yea they will probably kill you if you go back 100 times after them saying know 100 times...but what about the asking them question it kinda does work, i have 4 farmers who are really cool cause i asked to pick shrooms in return for 20 bucks a visit, and the places i go usually have 40 fully matured shrooms so its totally worth the money cause i get like 60 bucks back

--------------------
Too WeIrD to live, and too RaRe to die!

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
Re: can i legally be killed in florida for tresspassing and picking shrooms? *DELETED* [Re: Psilo_Subliminal]
    #8519471 - 06/13/08 12:20 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by Chemy

Reason for deletion: Reason for deleting?

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

Loc: Dagobah
Re: can i legally be killed in florida for tresspassing and picking shrooms? [Re: Chemy]
    #8519497 - 06/13/08 12:24 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

^^ agreed, tho if you refuse to leave the property then he can asume that you pose an immediate threat. And tresspass after warning is refusal to leave.

--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: can i legally be killed in florida for tresspassing and picking shrooms? [Re: Chemy]
    #8525966 - 06/15/08 03:59 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Do not mess with the deep south.

Florida, is retarded.

I was trying to think of a nicer way of placing those words here but I haven't figured one out yet.

I have spoke with some of the more retarded of land owners (not all of them) in all of the Sunshine State. For real, living in Florida melts brain cells, or just puts a human at a immediate disadvantage for intellect. And I am not kidding. It is very unique. I am almost convinced it is all of the old grouchy people that move there to die (not live). All of the smart people live in Georgia and Mississippi.

The vast majority of shroomers (trespassers) are not all too bright either. I have no proof of it, but I am one hundred percent certain that Floridian property owners have (somewhere in history) done the worst, and then grabbed a shovel. The land of the free argument, and the past present and future carriers of the great American ways of trespassing on private property. What a great country. When you hear a gun fire off in the distance, that is the sound of freedom.

A-mazing place to hunt mushrooms. Florida has the most unique mycota I have ever witnessed. The nature is simply beautiful. Very unique place in the world.

Offlinemushroomhead28
Stranger
Re: can i legally be killed in florida for tresspassing and picking shrooms? [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #8526062 - 06/15/08 06:45 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Hey man im around central florida, went for the first time this morning and i was wanting to know if you can tell me whether or not these are cubes, thanks.
do i have any reason to be sketchy of these?

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn92/shroomhead2887/S6301055-1.jpg[/IMG]

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Trusted Identifier
    #8526072 - 06/15/08 07:02 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

GGreatOne234 said:
A Godfather II quote is in order here.

Quote:

Michael Corleone: If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.

And the corleones were somewhat reasonable. They used their heads.
Some good old boys in Old Florida probably just use a bottle of whiskey and a shovel.

'Can not stress it enough, always ask for permission to have a look around. Talk with them first. Clearly. Whether or not they let you on their land or not, showing a Florida land owner respect brings out the better in the pasture hunt for everyone. If one shroomer says hi and is straight with them, it makes a big difference. A change.

If a person wanted to get Cannabis legalized, will it work better to hide and sneak around on a computer keyboard making a topic on the internet, or will it be more effective to stand up and make a difference in real life face to face.

Be a real person it feels better, say hi to the farmer in the flesh. Ask them what types of snakes and bugs and trees they have and a question or two about their livestock and how they upkeep the ranch. They are very busy folks but have always had time to talk with me. A mushroomers experience will grow exponentially by talking with those land owners, more then picking the actual mushrooms will do. Usually a ranch owner and their ranch hands are born and raised true Floridians. They have been in shroom pastures many times more then even the most experienced of Cubensis hunters.

Have a great summer,

Florida, is retarded.

I was trying to think of a nicer way of placing those words here but I haven't figured one out yet.

I have spoke with some of the more retarded of land owners (not all of them) in all of the Sunshine State. For real, living in Florida melts brain cells, or just puts a human at a immediate disadvantage for intellect. And I am not kidding. It is very unique. I am almost convinced it is all of the old grouchy people that move there to die (not live). All of the smart people live in Georgia and Mississippi.

The vast majority of shroomers (trespassers) are not all too bright either. I have no proof of it, but I am one hundred percent certain that Floridian property owners have (somewhere in history) done the worst, and then grabbed a shovel. The land of the free argument, and the past present and future carriers of the great American ways of trespassing on private property. What a great country. When you hear a gun fire off in the distance, that is the sound of freedom.

A-mazing place to hunt mushrooms. Florida has the most unique mycota I have ever witnessed. The nature is simply beautiful. Very unique place in the world.

Perfectly said :thumbup:

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Offlinefuture
Stranger
    #8526325 - 06/15/08 10:09 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

GGreatOne234 said:

Florida, is retarded.

Yeah, if you know where to look and where to look safely.

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Offlineelmanimal
Woodsman
 User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #8527189 - 06/15/08 03:25 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Some of these old Florida guys wouldnt mind a chance to shoot AT you.  I doubt they would want to kill you but if they did there are plenty of canals and gators to take care of bodies.

--------------------
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, only then will there be peace - Jimi Hendrix

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: can i legally be killed in florida for tresspassing and picking shrooms? [Re: elmanimal]
    #8527204 - 06/15/08 03:27 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I doubt they would want to kill you but if they did there are plenty of canals and gators to take care of bodies.

But then the cops would find your abandoned car near the field and it would turn into a whole mess.

Offlinepsihunter
Wanderer
Male User Gallery

Loc: 941
Re: can i legally be killed in florida for tresspassing and picking shrooms? [Re: mushroomhead28]
    #8528028 - 06/15/08 08:24 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

yup, id say those look like the ones i pick...i can never get big ones like these, but they look straight to me...idk if anyone else has anything to add about the cuts out of them, but the bruising looks good, the nipple, and coloration...might want to boil them a little and give them a nice clean

--------------------
Too WeIrD to live, and too RaRe to die!

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: can i legally be killed in florida for tresspassing and picking shrooms? [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #8528695 - 06/16/08 12:54 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

No no. Keys are in the pockets, put the car in the barn no one will ever know. Bury the car maybe. Push it in a swamp, middle of their five-thousand acres.

Land owners (Old Florida) have slashed tires of people *suspected* to be parking next to their pastureland in order to find mushrooms (trespass).

Police have written down license plates of people *suspected* to be parking next to a pastureland in order to find mushrooms, and track them down. Go to their house, go to their *school* even, search, arrest.

Do not mess with Florida law enforcement, red-neck land owners, and certainly not the judicial system.

:mushroom2:

Offlinemeat_master_king
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Tacoma, Washington
    #8529304 - 06/16/08 09:43 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ayshuca said:
can a farmer farmer kill me if he catches me on my property picking mushrooms? i've found some fields and unfortunately there seem to be quite a few red neck posers in my area. the one im gonna try, has beware of dog, so im gonna be pretty careful and see if there are any barks....

btw im sick and tired of having the old "try asking him for permission bullshit" or the old "im collecting mushrooms for a science project". i really doubt that would fucking work and im not risking getting the cops called on without at least touching some shrooms

You asked if you can be killed on your property picking mushrooms.

No!

However, you then asked about other peoples properties.  If you are a property owner you would not want someone on your property so think of how others might feel if they catch you on their properties?

I read here years ago from a post by some dude named MJ Shroomer that a Florida Deputy policeman murdered two mushroom pickers whom he told not to come back to a field.  the post said he was charged with manslaughter.

I think it is posted in Florida newspaper article at the mushroomjohn.com site

I went to that sites url but the site does not open at that url.

It should be here somewhere in this forum because I first saw it here.

meat_master_king

InvisibleQuantumReality
Mycopath 🗡
 User Gallery

Loc: BoobyTraps
Re: can i legally be killed in florida for tresspassing and picking shrooms? [Re: future]
    #8529651 - 06/16/08 12:15 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

future said:
Legally? No they can't murder you.
Will they? I wouldn't be surprised.

I wouldnt be suprised either, some people have things they dont want seen, others are just anal bastards who will have your head for no good reason

InvisibleDannyGlick

#8529680 - 06/16/08 12:26 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Even worse you could be ass raped and then killed or vice versa.:yesnod:

Offlinetoken matt
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: can i legally be killed in florida for tresspassing and picking shrooms? [Re: DannyGlick]
    #8535138 - 06/17/08 08:29 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

most of the fields i know of are really far from the landowners house
my first hunt and find a car pulled up and my buddy and i had to lay on the grass to not be seen
the trick is to know where the house is
do not use flashlights
dress dark
have an escape route
have a plank suitable for climbing over barbed wire
and a smiff and weston bigger than ron jeremys cock
this thread gives me the fear
but im hiking out tonight anyways
:mushroom2:

--------------------
they hate me here

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order