Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: rodfarva]
    #8458177 -

you should vote for me, because i'd permaban Coaster :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: Ripple]
    #8458308 -

Liquidkick, whiskey, and mnd


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: blink]
    #8458345 -

I say altered again


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: aDoS]
    #8458353 -

aDoS said:
I haven't seen him post in a while...so I dunno?

But I would nominate DieCommie because he is probably the smartest fucker I have ever seen on this site.



Thx for the kind words  :wexican:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: Ripple]
    #8458359 -

I think WhiskeyClone and AlteredAgain would be good choices.

I'd be up for it, but more on the reserve mod status. Life's kinda busy right now because classes just started and I just moved to a new place. Should calm down in a month or so.

Also, I'd be up for it.

For some of the people who aren't familiar with me outside of this forum, here's a little about me...

For qualifications: I was a moderator of the hunting forum for 6 years and recently resigned because I live in a city and can't really hunt mushrooms easily (and I have no hunting partners close by). I created the original rules thread for the hunting forum. I already know how all the mod features work and what's expected of mods.

As far as how much time I spend here usually... It's around 1-3 hours a day currently, more when I have more free time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: Gumby]
    #8458372 -

My nomination goes for niteowl he has good advice that seems to stick in whether you want to hear it or not. Plus he smokes P.A. FTW.

Gumby your cool too in my book I just rarely see you around these parts though.


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: Gainer]
    #8458809 -

I nominate Madtowntripper, and MOTH.

I like seeing his post's and he seems reasonable about everything. Whenever i see him post, it's never really negative at all. All around great vibes.


MOTH, Is such a great person, and she knows her way around here allot. She's a beautiful poster and i would enjoy seeing her have a little power around here. <3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: DiabloSmurf]
    #8458861 -

Annnnd, Myself maybe?


I don't post much, I lurk most of the time. I have all good ratings(If that means anything). I have not been banned, and I know whats right from wrong. I've wanted to become a large part of this website since I registered back in 04'. The Shroomery is like my home away from home. I would do anything just to become an even bigger piece to the puzzle. Having said that, I have nothing but respect for just about everything this site has to offer. Including those that post. Hopefully after NE'08 I will become allot more acquainted with everyone else here. I'm sure I can fill some of the moderators shoes around here. I'm up for the job completely.

Thanks for you're time :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: DiabloSmurf]
    #8459316 -

DiabloSmurf said:
MOTH, Is such a great person




moth was a mod once, she didnt like it because it made the
shroomery an ordeal for her, it just wasnt fun so she stopped modding

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: DiabloSmurf]
    #8459317 -

kriminalelement

and

jewunit so he can permaban the hip-hop bashers


that is all


EDIT: or Jalruza, just to see what happens :rofl:


--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Edited by sam420 (05/29/08 01:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: jewunit]
    #8459397 -

jewunit said:
(This feels like a giant jerk-each-other-off fest)




Can I be next?  I always miss out on all the fun.  :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: Gainer]
    #8459501 -

Gainer said:
My nomination goes for niteowl he has good advice that seems to stick in whether you want to hear it or not.  Plus he smokes P.A. FTW.

Gumby your cool too in my book I just rarely see you around these parts though.



I second that nomination :wink:

Experience is a mother-fucker :laugh:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8459516 -

Prisoner#1 said:
DiabloSmurf said:
MOTH, Is such a great person




moth was a mod once, she didnt like it because it made the
shroomery an ordeal for her, it just wasnt fun so she stopped modding



Yep, exactly why I couldn't mod anymore...the Shroomery just got less fun!

I come to this place to relax...I didn't find being a mod very fun or relaxing. It was kinda stressful, actually. Maybe I just cared too much! Some people can handle the responsibility. There's a few great mods I'm thinking of now who do.

I did like moderating the Psychedelic Experience forum though. That place is just kinda fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: Ripple]
    #8459671 -

I'm probably like the best pub mod nominee EVAR!!!!!

hi nipples!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: Ripple]
    #8459868 -

Well, being the egotistical ass that I am; I nominate myself.

To be fair, I imagine most people (like myself) will just scan through these self nominations and not bother to actually read the content. I don't like the idea of publicly putting forward a name, as Jewunit said; it'll become a giant circle jerk.

To be completely honest; I don't give a rats ass who is chosen, as long as long as they're fair, honest and not a douchebag :shrug:.

I imagine one of those 'socialite' shroomerites, would fit the bill perfectly in such a situation  as for the most part thats what the pub moderators do..


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: Cepheus]
    #8460172 -

Thanks for the nods, from those who nodded in my general direction, but I'm afraid I'm no longer mod material. Admin material maybe. :P

That being said, WHISKEYCLONE definitely gets my vote, with a second place vote for AlteredAgain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: sucklesworth]
    #8460180 -

sucklesworth said:
I'm probably like the best pub mod nominee EVAR!!!!!

hi nipples!



hey Sukey


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: Ripple]
    #8460315 -

*ahem* no more votes for Jalruza? This place would be interesting if he had some power. I for one am in favour of throwing the occasional spanner into the works.


--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: sam420]
    #8460321 -

It would fucking rule if Jalruza was a moderator. He would finally have the power to carry out his 5th chakra or whatever.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Additional Moderators Needed for the Pub! [Re: g00ru]
    #8460326 -

:yesnod:


--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Happy birthday Suimush! Maverick 631 8 06/11/08 05:50 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* Whats with this " alert moderator " shit? Psychocain 1,508 15 07/13/08 05:40 PM
by doitagain
* Open Moderator position In the Pub
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 5,465 68 03/07/05 02:13 AM
by Fliquid
* Becoming a moderator?
( 1 2 3 all )
hybridphil 2,578 41 06/13/06 07:30 AM
by gregorio
* Pub Award Nominations
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Silversoul 8,312 110 02/19/05 05:21 AM
by zahudulallah
* Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
Ratci 20,116 271 11/12/08 12:26 AM
by bspolan
* Nominate your pick for SHROOMERITE WITH THE WORST SCREEN NAME!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
mofo 12,504 162 01/20/09 12:57 AM
by mofo
* Biggest douche nominations robbyberto 1,097 12 12/08/07 01:59 AM
by WhiskeyClone

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,205 topic views. 1 members, 244 guests and 220 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.