Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: tpihkal]
    #8451180 -

She looks better with clothes on. Unfortunate.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: jewunit]
    #8451485 -

Shay Lauren has lopsided tits. Beyond normal.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8452062 -

I'd hit it.


--------------------
"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we have learned here. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love back into our hearts."
:hippie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: badchad]
    #8452258 -

badchad said:
goliath_91710 said:
Damnit!!! I saw that .gif and her name and zipped over to famouspornstars.com to check her out. She's hot, but it looks like she's one of those pornstars who don't get fucked, that shit's so annoying!!!



Yeah, I wouldn't have even waited the 30 min to download her movie if I knew that.



so does she do hardcore or what


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: Syle]
    #8452385 -

no, she doesn't


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8452414 -

i would so put it in her butt.


--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8452427 -

Penguarky Tunguin said:
Shay Lauren has lopsided tits. Beyond normal.



theyre not THAT bad. one of my balls hangs lower than the other, so i cant really put it past her to have lopsided tits.

so like i said, id put it in her butt.


--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: andrewss]
    #8452714 -

I just saw her tits. They're huge!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8452721 -

I really don't care for those girls w/ ginormous breasts. I used to love em when I was 14, from pictures obviously, but I don't much care for em now. I like a nice handful, nothing more. My girlfriend is a petite girl w/ small breasts and I love me, they're perfect for her slim body.

And take a look at this picture I googled up. Whoever said her tits are lopsided was a little underexagerating. She needs some scafolding implants or something for ol' righty there:

http://www.nudeshaylaren.com/twistys/brazen-bodied-temptations/shay-laren-04.jpg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8452781 -

well, if they're super large and natural it stands to reason that one would be bigger than the other. my right one is slightly larger than my left, it isn't noticeable to anyone else apparently, but i notice it because they're my tits. some girls with naturally large breast do, quite often, have a noticeable difference in size though, which doesn't bother me personally.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #8452793 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
my right one is slightly larger than my left, it isn't noticeable to anyone else apparently,




We could be the judge of that.:derfase:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: johnm214]
    #8452794 -

:ilold:

They look so fucking gross.


--------------------
I told Althea that treachery was tearing me limb from limb
Althea told me cool down boy, settle back, easy Jim

Forever Grateful

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #8452803 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
well, if they're super large and natural it stands to reason that one would be bigger than the other. my right one is slightly larger than my left, it isn't noticeable to anyone else apparently, but i notice it because they're my tits. some girls with naturally large breast do, quite often, have a noticeable difference in size though, which doesn't bother me personally.



Ive heard that the left nut is larger on men and the right breast on women or, something like that. Either way, her right is way beyond that


--------------------
I told Althea that treachery was tearing me limb from limb
Althea told me cool down boy, settle back, easy Jim

Forever Grateful

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: jajapee]
    #8452822 -

yeah, on some girls there is a huge difference in size. every chick i've ever talked to about breast say that one is slightly larger than the other. a lot of times the difference is so minute that it's not noticeable at all, but i think all girls have one that's slightly larger. unless they're fake, which is just gross.

fake tits, FTL.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #8452842 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
well, if they're super large and natural it stands to reason that one would be bigger than the other. my right one is slightly larger than my left, it isn't noticeable to anyone else apparently, but i notice it because they're my tits. some girls with naturally large breast do, quite often, have a noticeable difference in size though, which doesn't bother me personally.



Me neither.  I was just saying there's a distinct, noticeable difference. :smile:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8452867 -

yeah, i saw. there is a very noticeable difference in the size of her breasts.

she's still pretty hot though. i'd like to see someone DSHSB.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #8452874 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
she's still pretty hot though. i'd like to see someone DSHSB.



:ilold:

me too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #8453033 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
well, if they're super large and natural it stands to reason that one would be bigger than the other. my right one is slightly larger than my left, it isn't noticeable to anyone else apparently, but i notice it because they're my tits. some girls with naturally large breast do, quite often, have a noticeable difference in size though, which doesn't bother me personally.



A nice, subtle ego stroke :lol:


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: jewunit]
    #8453042 -

:wink:


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That bouncy gif girl [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #8453079 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
fake tits, FTL.




If I can touch em, they're real enough.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Animated GIF thread! *56k no way
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SoulSurfer 14,414 60 01/26/13 12:06 PM
by DannyT
* Approaching Girls
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kosmic_charlie 11,259 63 04/26/05 08:39 PM
by afoaf
* Girls Gone Wild chicks
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 7,667 49 08/14/05 03:46 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Dream: The Guppy-Eating Pornstar IgnatiusJReilly 1,875 13 10/20/05 08:23 PM
by IgnatiusJReilly
* Bouncy Castle Madness!
( 1 2 all )
Shroomerette 1,382 20 02/21/11 11:18 AM
by The_Ghost
* What girl is cuter than this .
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Mirth 4,819 60 02/27/06 05:38 PM
by Ripple
* mosh girl
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 2,980 21 03/21/05 03:57 AM
by day_tripper
* How do you edit GIF's? Innvertigo 1,181 6 04/01/04 05:03 PM
by ToTheSummit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
17,438 topic views. 1 members, 15 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.