Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Ticket Cops
    #8445396 -

Man, i just came from dropping off some friends and i seen so many pigs. I seen about 10 cops giving out tickets and about 20 or so driving around.

I just wonder how many tickets do pigs get compared to how many they give. I just don't feel its fair. I noticed they are targeting people that look under 30 and mostly Hispanic or Armenian.

I feel like they arnt here to help the people. They are here to fleece the people for cash and put fear into our lives. As i was driving my friend home he mentioned that he just got his car impounded and that as they were taking the car he asked if he could get some stuff out the car. One of the pigs told him, I'm going to give you a chance and if you get something sharp I'm going to shoot you not once or twice but 5 times and ima kill you.

He also said that he had some soda cans in the car and seance he would be walking home now he got them so he would have something to drink. Well he was tossing stuff to the side walk and a can hit concrete and made a dent on the can. When he went to pick his stuff up the can that was dented had a hole in it and started spraying soda. He kicked the can out into the gutter and it started rolling and rolled right to the Pigs feet.
The pig started getting loud and saying what the fuck what the fuck man cause it was getting on his pants and shoes. My friend went to pick up the can cause it was even getting on the car lights. As he was getting the can the pig stood right over him and real close to him trying to intimidate him.
The cop told him, what you wanna do something, huh? He said the cop approached him instigating a fight. My friend just shined it on and a racist police approach.

any one ever hear of stuff like this, or have it happend to them?
i had a run in with an group of officers a week end back. i just dont wanna have to type that all down now. maybe if any one cares to post ill post my run in.



all this over a common traffic violation.


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ticket Cops [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #8445528 -

The budgets are fucked, there is a click it or ticket campaign nationwide, and that means officers are going to issue as many tickets for any and every TC or TI offense they find, of course they only mention seatbelts in the ads, because after all it's all about saving lives only, not about money at all.

Instead of releasing non-violent drug offenders they do this to try and get money the departments are desperate for right now.


--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ticket Cops [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #8445545 -

i have a similar thing i wonder about regarding pigs

most of them as we know suffer from alcoholism amongst other things and id love to know the ratio of wife beaters amongst them

id presume alot of them get home and take out everything on their families but you never seem to hear of any of them getting busted for domestic violence

they cant say they are specially trained to handle stress because we have all felt what a baton or a boot or a fist feels like from a stressed out pig ,well some of us have


i think alot of pigs wives are living in fear of their violent drinking cop partners


--------------------



i need names and addresses of narc members

pm for details

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ticket Cops [Re: alphabeatu]
    #8445760 -

alphabeatu said:
id love to know the ratio of wife beaters amongst them




when I was 14 I attended a church, a cop there married the pastors
daughter, he'd beat the piss out of her, he wasnt a drunk, just a
a real son of a bitch to his family. at least his wife wised up
and divorced his ass, she tried to have him arrested a few times
but since he was a 'good cop' his department made sure no charges
were ever filed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ticket Cops [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8445788 -

Most cops are currupt. They protect their own by breaking the law, they don't follow traffic laws, and if you fuck with them they can just put you in jail, kill you, or tazer you. They are really just a gang that is put together by the government, to inforce laws even if they are rediculous, to make more money for the government. Cops have no personal lives, and horrible family lives. Basically they just sneer at and crap on the majority of society. They sign up to do some fucked up stuff to people, so i don't respect them. I need them for what they stand for which is to serve and protect, but i don't need them fucking with me.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ticket Cops [Re: Kada]
    #8445812 -

The same friend that was told he would be shot and killed by the pig if he took out anything sharp, told me that some one was killed by a cop a week earlier. i asked him if it was on the news and he said he was told my a friend of ours.
i really wonder what happened and why he was killed.


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ticket Cops [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8445939 -

what were you doing burning the church down?
:lol:

the pig sounds like he loved his work


--------------------



i need names and addresses of narc members

pm for details

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ticket Cops [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #8446049 -

Pigs :mad2:

I got pepper gased by them for asking if they had a warrent to be on my property.:angrydog:


  :sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If a cop pulls you over, can you shine a spotlight back into his Eyes?
( 1 2 all )
PsillyNilly 18,494 30 02/01/05 05:02 PM
by greenpastures
* Bullshit tickets you shouldn't have gotten ProoN 1,323 18 02/22/08 11:42 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* Cop caught on hidden camera [video]
( 1 2 3 all )
deXtrous 5,130 42 09/10/07 08:41 PM
by TruuBeeezzy
* Why People On COPS Are Fucking Stupid! shroom_me 1,979 11 11/17/06 02:43 AM
by shroom_me
* so pissed I got a $40 parking ticket arggg!! basdathea 969 8 04/06/07 10:17 PM
by coda
* Stupidest ticket ever gotten - I'll take it to court? novorua 1,116 16 04/12/06 08:28 PM
by eric_the_red
* Cops crashing into you? *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
POTtismGOD 2,471 25 12/30/06 04:35 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads)
( 1 2 3 all )
StrandedVoyager 8,075 40 10/09/08 03:22 AM
by Merkin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
631 topic views. 2 members, 44 guests and 199 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.