Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Loc: ^^ His house ^^
Tolerance, help!
    #840968 - 08/24/02 04:12 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Hey shroomerites!

I have tripped consecutivly each weekend for the past 3 weeks. 1st time i took 5-6 grams and had a bad trip. 2nd time i took 2 grams and had an AMAZING experience. 3rd time i had pretty much the same experience as the 2nd time but it ended after only 1 hour!

Anyways im not sure if it was bad mushrooms or my tolerance. The mushrooms were kept in gel-caps for 3 weeks when i had the 3rd experience. I was wondering if my tolerance built up? I was planning on tripping tommorow/monday but i wanted to consult the experts here first. I would be tripping off a new batch. But would my tolerance ruin the trip again?

Thanks!!
Fd

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHashbury
CHEEBA HAWK

Loc: Under the Influence
Re: Tolerance, help! [Re: Fd3000]
    #841072 - 08/24/02 05:17 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

For me, it only takes at least 3 days to get my tolerence down to baseline for trips. Spacing your xperiences out by a week should be alright but that's still ALOT of tripping. I wouldnt recomend more then 3 trips a month. . . If you only tripped for an hour last time, maybe the shrooms werent as potent as the last ones, I don't know if you can ever find an answer to that. But, to keep the journey fresh I, personally, would not eat mushrooms that often. peace

--------------------
AT THE SHROOMERY, IT'S ALWAYS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag