Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Do shroomerite girls like shromerites?? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1252689 - 01/27/03 08:19 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I'm just so used to this angle from American women..... sorry if you're different; and even if you say you are different, its always hard to believe :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleloqix
ConfusedButterfly

Re: Do shroomerite girls like shromerites?? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1252801 - 01/27/03 08:50 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I understand, no worries.

First, I'm not 'looking' for anything. It's just an observation of mine. I didn't post the observation to offend anyone, I mainly posted it in the hopes that someone may constructively alter my mindset on the issue.

It is highly possible that you were correct about shroomers (or drug users in general) valuing happiness over other things; and those other things could of course include general intelligence and general education.

So to clarify yet again what I meant (digging my grave a bit too much today eh? :smile: - I've found that most drug users (or most people I know, since drug users are about the only people I know) don't derive happiness out of education and/or intelligence.

Again, sorry if I offended. :smile:

Kat

--------------------
All things are subject to change and we change with them.

OfflineAndytweed
Andytweed

Loc: Colorado
Re: Do shroomerite girls like shromerites?? [Re: loqix]
    #1252854 - 01/27/03 09:06 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I agree with you that there are many people who do drugs to get away from their life and thus do not want to learn anything more about it. These are the people you see that just want to get "fucked up." However, this is not a place for those kind of people. This is a place where people are interested in learning more about the mushroom experience and home growing them on their own (Just doing that takes a high level of intelligence and a drive to read a lot of information).
If you look harder, you will find another facet of the drug culture that is interested in learning from nature and exploring their minds, which is pretty much what this forum is about.

--------------------
All Information posted by me is for entertainment purposes only and should not be attempted in real life!!!

Invisibleloqix
ConfusedButterfly

Re: Do shroomerite girls like shromerites?? [Re: Andytweed]
    #1252869 - 01/27/03 09:12 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Very true. I definately should have made it more clear that I was referring to people I knew, rather than people on sites like this.

Kat

--------------------
All things are subject to change and we change with them.

OfflineAbFab
me

Loc: Here
Re: Do shroomerite girls like shromerites?? [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #1305478 - 02/13/03 10:21 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i am a girl. and sorry to disappoint ya'll but i have no knowledge of cultivation. but i find guys that grow very sexy and i am very interested in the process even though i don't do myself. i think that ya'll should be happy with a girl who enjoys the experience with you, i mean you have to be able to do something to impress her right? what better than growing her some killer shrooms.

--------------------
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when your uncool.

Invisibleadrug

Re: Do shroomerite girls like shromerites?? [Re: AbFab]
    #1305493 - 02/13/03 10:31 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

girl. no...WOMAN here. I've been eating mushrooms for about 6 years, but don't cultivate. I wouldn't want to risk losing my daughter in this ultra conservative (not to mention BORING) state. My boyfriend also eats shrooms.

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1305498 - 02/13/03 10:35 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I sure hope they do, or I am probably screwed from having a relationship.  :grin:

Most girls would be like "you are on that damn shroomery place all the time, I am dumping your ass".  :wink: 

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1305539 - 02/13/03 10:49 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

buncha horny fucks on this forum, hmm? lol this thread's still around?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies